NHL PARLAY SELECTIONS

Forum: NHL Betting Page 1 of 11  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [NHL Betting] Topic: NHL PARLAY SELECTIONS
TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/19/2013 1:30:02 PM

 Welcome back

 

TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/19/2013 1:31:17 PM

I decided that I would not bet on pucklines and over/under totals this season...

 

TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/19/2013 1:31:59 PM

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
chicago
islanders
carolina
detroit
colorado

10.00 PARLAY
philadelphia
montreal
boston
washington
nashville
dallas
vancouver

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
carolina
colorado
philadelphia
washington
dallas
vancouver

10.00 PARLAY
chicago
islanders
detroit
montreal
boston
nashville

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
islanders
detroit
colorado
nashville
dallas
vancouver

10.00 PARLAY
chicago
carolina
philadelphia
montreal
boston
washington

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
los angeles
rangers
tampa bay
saint louis
minnesota

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
toronto
islanders
florida
nashville
phoenix
anaheim

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
rangers
saint louis
toronto
islanders
phoenix
anaheim

10.00 PARLAY
los angeles
tampa bay
minnesota
ottawa
florida
nashville

10.00 PARLAY
rangers
tampa bay
saint louis
minnesota
islanders
nashville

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
los angeles
ottawa
toronto
florida
phoenix
anaheim

TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/20/2013 2:25:42 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
chicago
islanders
carolina
detroit
colorado

10.00 PARLAY
philadelphia
montreal
boston
washington
nashville
dallas
vancouver

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
carolina
colorado
philadelphia
washington
dallas
vancouver

10.00 PARLAY
chicago
islanders
detroit
montreal
boston
nashville

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
islanders
detroit
colorado
nashville
dallas
vancouver

10.00 PARLAY
chicago
carolina
philadelphia
montreal
boston
washington

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
los angeles
rangers
tampa bay
saint louis
minnesota

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
toronto
islanders
florida
nashville
phoenix
anaheim

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
rangers
saint louis
toronto
islanders
phoenix
anaheim

10.00 PARLAY
los angeles
tampa bay
minnesota
ottawa
florida
nashville

10.00 PARLAY
rangers
tampa bay
saint louis
minnesota
islanders
nashville

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
los angeles
ottawa
toronto
florida
phoenix
anaheim

0 win - 12 losses - minus 120.00

OnlyGod PM OnlyGod
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5868
 
OnlyGod
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 1/20/2013 2:38:42 AM
enjou ur steak dont worry about that box sport
TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/20/2013 12:12:37 PM

20.00 PARLAY
calgary
minnesota
phoenix
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
philadelphia
pittsburgh
edmonton
calgary

10.00 PARLAY
calgary
phoenix
edmonton
philadelphia

10.00 PARLAY
minnesota
philadelphia
pittsburgh
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
calgary
minnesota
pittsburgh
philadelphia

10.00 PARLAY
phoenix
edmonton
philadelphia
pittsburgh

20.00 PARLAY
buffalo
pittsburgh
chicago
san jose

10.00 PARLAY
san jose
minnesota
vancouver
buffalo

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
san jose
minnesota
vancouver

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
chicago
vancouver
minnesota

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
buffalo
vancouver
san jose

10.00 PARLAY
san jose
minnesota
chicago
pittsburgh

cubicman PM cubicman
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 18593
 
cubicman
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/20/2013 1:08:52 PM
TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/21/2013 1:45:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

20.00 PARLAY
calgary
minnesota
phoenix
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
philadelphia
pittsburgh
edmonton
calgary

10.00 PARLAY
calgary
phoenix
edmonton
philadelphia

10.00 PARLAY
minnesota
philadelphia
pittsburgh
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
calgary
minnesota
pittsburgh
philadelphia

10.00 PARLAY
phoenix
edmonton
philadelphia
pittsburgh

20.00 PARLAY
buffalo W
pittsburgh W
chicago W
san jose W

10.00 PARLAY
san jose
minnesota
vancouver
buffalo

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
san jose
minnesota
vancouver

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
chicago
vancouver
minnesota

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
buffalo
vancouver
san jose

10.00 PARLAY
san jose W
minnesota W
chicago W
pittsburgh W

2 wins - 10 losses - plus 218.15

TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/21/2013 1:47:10 AM
SEASON
plus 98.15
Tepham PM Tepham
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 7493
 
Tepham
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:24:19 AM
this is interesting...
TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/21/2013 12:46:28 PM

20.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
buffalo
ottawa
calgary

10.00 PARLAY
boston
saint louis
columbus
buffalo

10.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
ottawa
saint louis
columbus

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
calgary
boston
ottawa

10.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
saint louis
buffalo
boston

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
columbus
calgary
boston

10.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
toronto
florida
calgary

10.00 PARLAY
boston
saint louis
columbus
tampa bay

10.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
calgary
boston
florida

10.00 PARLAY
toronto
florida
saint louis
columbus

10.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
boston
florida
saint louis

10.00 PARLAY
calgary
toronto
saint louis
columbus

TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:16:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

20.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
buffalo
ottawa
calgary

10.00 PARLAY
boston
saint louis
columbus
buffalo

10.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
ottawa
saint louis
columbus

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
calgary
boston
ottawa

10.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
saint louis
buffalo
boston

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
columbus
calgary
boston

10.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
toronto
florida
calgary

10.00 PARLAY
boston
saint louis
columbus
tampa bay

10.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
calgary
boston
florida

10.00 PARLAY
toronto
florida
saint louis
columbus

10.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
boston
florida
saint louis

10.00 PARLAY
calgary
toronto
saint louis
columbus

0 win - 12 losses - minus 130.00

TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:18:06 AM
SEASON
2 wins - 34 losses - minus 31.85
HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:29:51 AM
How do you decide what parlays to take? Or do you just mix and match?
TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/22/2013 4:50:30 PM

20.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
montreal
detroit
colorado

20.00 PARLAY
carolina
philadelphia
minnesota
chicago
san jose

10.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
detroit
philadelphia
minnesota
san jose

10.00 PARLAY
montreal
colorado
carolina
chicago

10.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
montreal
carolina
minnesota
san jose

10.00 PARLAY
detroit
colorado
philadelphia
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
new jersey
nashville
chicago

10.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
montreal
detroit
colorado
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
nashville
montreal
colorado

10.00 PARLAY
new jersey
chicago
tampa bay
detroit
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
new jersey
nashville
tampa bay
montreal

10.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
chicago
detroit
colorado
edmonton

TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/23/2013 1:37:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

20.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
montreal
detroit
colorado

20.00 PARLAY
carolina
philadelphia
minnesota
chicago
san jose

10.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
detroit
philadelphia
minnesota
san jose

10.00 PARLAY
montreal
colorado
carolina
chicago

10.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
montreal
carolina
minnesota
san jose

10.00 PARLAY
detroit
colorado
philadelphia
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
winnipeg W
new jersey W
nashville W
chicago W

10.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
montreal
detroit
colorado
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
winnipeg W
nashville W
montreal W
colorado W

10.00 PARLAY
new jersey
chicago
tampa bay
detroit
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
new jersey W
nashville W
tampa bay W
montreal W

10.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
chicago
detroit
colorado
edmonton

3 wins - 9 losses - plus 519.10

 

TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/23/2013 1:38:38 AM
SEASON
5 wins - 43 losses - plus 487.25
TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/23/2013 5:51:26 PM

20.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
boston
columbus
calgary

10.00 PARLAY
toronto
new york
columbus
calgary

TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/24/2013 1:43:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

20.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
boston
columbus
calgary

10.00 PARLAY
toronto
new york
columbus
calgary

0 win - 2 losses - minus 30.00

TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/24/2013 1:44:37 AM
SEASON
5 wins - 45 losses - plus 457.25
KVEGAS PM KVEGAS
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 6571
 
KVEGAS
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 1/24/2013 2:21:37 AM
This is pretty cool! 
Skubishack PM Skubishack
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 14624
 
Skubishack
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/24/2013 4:41:37 AM
Good Luck
TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/24/2013 5:11:07 PM

20.00 PARLAY
new york
carolina
ottawa
colorado
phoenix

20.00 PARLAY
montreal
toronto
nashville
chicago
edmonton

20.00 PARLAY
new york
ottawa
montreal
nashville
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
carolina
colorado
phoenix
toronto
chicago

10.00 PARLAY
new york
carolina
phoenix
montreal
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
colorado
toronto
nashville
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
washington
toronto
ottawa
colorado
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
new york
buffalo
nashville
dallas
phoenix

10.00 PARLAY
toronto
colorado
new york
buffalo
phoenix

10.00 PARLAY
washington
ottawa
edmonton
nashville
dallas

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
colorado
edmonton
buffalo
phoenix

10.00 PARLAY
washington
toronto
new york
nashville
dallas

TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/25/2013 2:07:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

20.00 PARLAY
new york
carolina
ottawa
colorado
phoenix

20.00 PARLAY
montreal
toronto
nashville
chicago
edmonton

20.00 PARLAY
new york
ottawa
montreal
nashville
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
carolina
colorado
phoenix
toronto
chicago

10.00 PARLAY
new york
carolina
phoenix
montreal
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
colorado
toronto
nashville
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
washington
toronto
ottawa
colorado
edmonton

10.00 PARLAY
new york
buffalo
nashville
dallas
phoenix

10.00 PARLAY
toronto
colorado
new york
buffalo
phoenix

10.00 PARLAY
washington
ottawa
edmonton
nashville
dallas

10.00 PARLAY
ottawa
colorado
edmonton
buffalo
phoenix

10.00 PARLAY
washington
toronto
new york
nashville
dallas

0 win - 12 losses - minus 160.00

TexanGambler PM TexanGambler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12503
 
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/25/2013 2:09:26 AM

SEASON
5 wins - 57 losses - plus 297.25

Forum: NHL Betting Page 1 of 11  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.