Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Being made an example of
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
Location: United States
#1
Posted: 2/29/2012 4:55:48 AM

I understand what he done was wrong, but damn Alabama University and their fans raised up over $60,000 to give to Auburn University for their toilet paper hanging trees.

They could have some nice big trees brought in an planted are they could plant 1,000's of trees for the money gave to them, garbage paper throwing idiots.

Does this man still have to go to prison.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/alabama/judge-delays-trial-in-auburn-tree-case

quote
captjohn67 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
captjohn67
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12821
Location: Alabama
#2
Posted: 2/29/2012 2:54:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lucan:

I understand what he done was wrong, but damn Alabama University and their fans raised up over $60,000 to give to Auburn University for their toilet paper hanging trees.

They could have some nice big trees brought in an planted are they could plant 1,000's of trees for the money gave to them, garbage paper throwing idiots.

Does this man still have to go to prison.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/alabama/judge-delays-trial-in-auburn-tree-case

i hope you were drunk when you posted this

quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12533
Location: United States
#3
Posted: 2/29/2012 5:35:52 PM

People who don't pose a threat to society at large should not be locked in a cage.

 

quote
Boom_Boom send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 16292
Location: South Carolina
#4
Posted: 2/29/2012 5:53:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

People who don't pose a threat to society at large should not be locked in a cage.

 

quote of the day.........


quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12533
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:15:14 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

quote of the day.........


Even you can overcome your public school brainwashing.

 

quote
Laroja
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
Laroja
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 10530
Location: Ontario
#6
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:28:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

People who don't pose a threat to society at large should not be locked in a cage.

 

Very broad statement.

quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12533
Location: United States
#7
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:46:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Laroja:

Very broad statement.

In the society in which we live it is a very broad statement, but true nonetheless.

 

quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
Location: United States
#8
Posted: 2/29/2012 9:07:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by captjohn67:

i hope you were drunk when you posted this

No i'm not drunk, he should have taking a chainsaw to the trees, if they are going to send him to prison for trees that are not dead, or wait till they die.

What it boils down to is hate, before he done it and hate to make him go to prison.

I don't stand by what he done, like i said it was wrong. But to take Alabama tax dollars an trail this man is stupid.

The man is an ex- Texas policemen, put me on the jury and he walks free, with just probation to shut up the Auburn fans.

Auburn should have to account where they spent over $60,000 saving these trees. Somebodys pocket got fat.

quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
Location: United States
#9
Posted: 2/29/2012 9:10:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

People who don't pose a threat to society at large should not be locked in a cage.

 

quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6900
Location: Wisconsin
#10
Posted: 3/1/2012 12:18:06 AM
laws are meant to be followed in any way...you break the law, you pay the consequences.  he made that choice, have fun in jail loser.
quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
Location: United States
#11
Posted: 3/1/2012 3:44:04 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:

laws are meant to be followed in any way...you break the law, you pay the consequences.  he made that choice, have fun in jail loser.

You saying he is guilty before being found guilty, the way you take up for Joe Pa seems you would know that, unless your two face.

 

quote
captjohn67 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
captjohn67
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12821
Location: Alabama
#12
Posted: 3/1/2012 10:18:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lucan:

No i'm not drunk, he should have taking a chainsaw to the trees, if they are going to send him to prison for trees that are not dead, or wait till they die.

What it boils down to is hate, before he done it and hate to make him go to prison.

I don't stand by what he done, like i said it was wrong. But to take Alabama tax dollars an trail this man is stupid.

The man is an ex- Texas policemen, put me on the jury and he walks free, with just probation to shut up the Auburn fans.

Auburn should have to account where they spent over $60,000 saving these trees. Somebodys pocket got fat.

fair enough, you were sober

i think i'll just let this go, can't see much to gain from this

quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 3/1/2012 7:36:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by captjohn67:

fair enough, you were sober

i think i'll just let this go, can't see much to gain from this

I don't think there's any gain in these forum period, your either a follower, are a leader. Myself i like to read some peoples posts or threads or i would not keep coming to covers.com.

But to follow somebody because i think they can pick a game better then me is BS, i don't drink and never have. I'm just a straight shooter. I have always believed in saying what's on my mine.

Your opinions or your opinions, and mine or mine, others or others.

One thing i believe in is second chances on certain things this is one of them, i believe in stop wasteing the tax dollars on BS court trails.

Hell i can go on the internet and see how many child molesters our within so many miles from my home and this mans going to prison for killing two trees, with Auburn money backing to show people what will happen if you screw with a TREE at Auburn.

Being made an example of is wrong, when the worst criminals live right down the road from us all, like they done nothing wrong.

Of course one could say they done their time and he has not, and we can ba ba ba back and fort like theres no tommorow.

The reason i made a reply to you was you was calling me a drunk.

 i was nice, usally i'm not when people call me a drunk. But i'm learning to deal with people nice these days my therapist has been doing a great job with me lately.

Roll-Tide

quote
jwheels86
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13068
Location: Alabama
#14
Posted: 3/26/2012 2:42:46 AM
You should start drinking
quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
Location: United States
#15
Posted: 3/27/2012 7:10:58 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by jwheels86:

You should start drinking

You should get off crack

quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 904
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#16
Posted: 3/27/2012 4:23:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lucan:

I don't think there's any gain in these forum period, your either a follower, are a leader. Myself i like to read some peoples posts or threads or i would not keep coming to covers.com.

But to follow somebody because i think they can pick a game better then me is BS, i don't drink and never have. I'm just a straight shooter. I have always believed in saying what's on my mine.

Your opinions or your opinions, and mine or mine, others or others.

One thing i believe in is second chances on certain things this is one of them, i believe in stop wasteing the tax dollars on BS court trails.

Hell i can go on the internet and see how many child molesters our within so many miles from my home and this mans going to prison for killing two trees, with Auburn money backing to show people what will happen if you screw with a TREE at Auburn.

Being made an example of is wrong, when the worst criminals live right down the road from us all, like they done nothing wrong.

Of course one could say they done their time and he has not, and we can ba ba ba back and fort like theres no tommorow.

The reason i made a reply to you was you was calling me a drunk.

 i was nice, usally i'm not when people call me a drunk. But i'm learning to deal with people nice these days my therapist has been doing a great job with me lately.

Roll-Tide

English much?

 

quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
Location: United States
#17
Posted: 3/27/2012 6:09:24 PM

Typo >>>>>>>>> B           I    T   C        H

quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
Location: United States
#18
Posted: 3/27/2012 6:11:44 PM

Hey Sooner is the Okla, going to suck again this year ?

quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
Location: United States
#19
Posted: 3/27/2012 6:13:59 PM

That's the Oklahoma team if you can't typo >>>> B   I  T  C  H

quote
Laroja
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
Laroja
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 10530
Location: Ontario
#20
Posted: 3/27/2012 7:08:12 PM

Learn to speak english bruh.

quote
packers1992 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
packers1992
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9691
Location: Michigan
#21
Posted: 3/27/2012 7:23:20 PM
why don't you bama fans get on your radio stations and start supporting your hoops team. Just because they don't wear pads doesn't mean they don't matter
quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 904
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#22
Posted: 3/27/2012 7:42:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lucan:

Hey Sooner is the Okla, going to suck again this year ?


Actually 15 typos........but what do you expect? Only would an inbred Alabama fan think that a 10-3 team "sucked".  By the way, Stoops is 2-0 vs Alabama.  Now, put the moonshine down and start working on that GED. 
quote
Laroja
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
Laroja
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 10530
Location: Ontario
#23
Posted: 3/27/2012 7:57:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:


Actually 15 typos........but what do you expect? Only would an inbred Alabama fan think that a 10-3 team "sucked".  By the way, Stoops is 2-0 vs Alabama.  Now, put the moonshine down and start working on that GED. 


LOL
quote
packers1992 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
packers1992
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9691
Location: Michigan
#24
Posted: 3/28/2012 12:53:15 AM

BTW i have LSU beating Oklahoma for the nat'l title this year. With Bama losing 3 games

quote
-29-
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
-29-
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3298
Location: Virginia
#25
Posted: 3/29/2012 9:48:14 PM

 I'm not going to critique your spelling Lucan, but for God's sake it's The University of Alabama not Alabama University.

 I applaud 'Bama nation for doing a noble thing in raising those charitable funds and so should you. But $60,000 is really not that much money, I seriously doubt that anyone is going to be lining their pockets.

quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.