Adamek vs Maddalone 9/12
easy fight for Adamek TKO no later then 6th.
I know he's your boy Luke, but he isn't knocking him out inside of 6 unless it's shady. His move to heavy started out interesting but it's now almost a joke.
The last stiff he dug up almost knocked him out, so I can understand not taking a risk. But Maddalone? Was he in the grave next to Grant? Pathetic, to say the least.
However, if you can fill an arena and draw 10k (about the number live gate of Martinez/Williams and Katsidis/Marquez COMBINED) then go right ahead. World class management that deserves every nickel of their fee because there isn't anyone getting more out of so little.
easy fight for Adamek TKO no later then 6th.
I know he's your boy Luke, but he isn't knocking him out inside of 6 unless it's shady. His move to heavy started out interesting but it's now almost a joke.
The last stiff he dug up almost knocked him out, so I can understand not taking a risk. But Maddalone? Was he in the grave next to Grant? Pathetic, to say the least.
However, if you can fill an arena and draw 10k (about the number live gate of Martinez/Williams and Katsidis/Marquez COMBINED) then go right ahead. World class management that deserves every nickel of their fee because there isn't anyone getting more out of so little.
I know he's your boy Luke, but he isn't knocking him out inside of 6 unless it's shady. His move to heavy started out interesting but it's now almost a joke.
The last stiff he dug up almost knocked him out, so I can understand not taking a risk. But Maddalone? Was he in the grave next to Grant? Pathetic, to say the least.
However, if you can fill an arena and draw 10k (about the number live gate of Martinez/Williams and Katsidis/Marquez COMBINED) then go right ahead. World class management that deserves every nickel of their fee because there isn't anyone getting more out of so little.
Walk--U know i am close with team Adamek and Tomasz personally. This is basically a money making fight and you could not said it better "this guy will bring 10k fans"
I went to AC to see Marquez vs Williams and was ashamed as a boxing fan. There was NO ONE THERE. the numbers they report were far fetched. My wife (that i take to many fights) asks me while walking to Boardwalk Arena "are u sure there is a fight" It was DEAD. PforP #3 vs #4..
Only one way to fix it. Bring boxing to regular TV-Fox, NBC
BTW-i have 2 tickets free for u if u are interested to come out to Newark on Thursday. Let me know
I know he's your boy Luke, but he isn't knocking him out inside of 6 unless it's shady. His move to heavy started out interesting but it's now almost a joke.
The last stiff he dug up almost knocked him out, so I can understand not taking a risk. But Maddalone? Was he in the grave next to Grant? Pathetic, to say the least.
However, if you can fill an arena and draw 10k (about the number live gate of Martinez/Williams and Katsidis/Marquez COMBINED) then go right ahead. World class management that deserves every nickel of their fee because there isn't anyone getting more out of so little.
Walk--U know i am close with team Adamek and Tomasz personally. This is basically a money making fight and you could not said it better "this guy will bring 10k fans"
I went to AC to see Marquez vs Williams and was ashamed as a boxing fan. There was NO ONE THERE. the numbers they report were far fetched. My wife (that i take to many fights) asks me while walking to Boardwalk Arena "are u sure there is a fight" It was DEAD. PforP #3 vs #4..
Only one way to fix it. Bring boxing to regular TV-Fox, NBC
BTW-i have 2 tickets free for u if u are interested to come out to Newark on Thursday. Let me know
Walk--U know i am close with team Adamek and Tomasz personally. This is basically a money making fight and you could not said it better "this guy will bring 10k fans"
I went to AC to see Marquez vs Williams and was ashamed as a boxing fan. There was NO ONE THERE. the numbers they report were far fetched. My wife (that i take to many fights) asks me while walking to Boardwalk Arena "are u sure there is a fight" It was DEAD. PforP #3 vs #4..
Only one way to fix it. Bring boxing to regular TV-Fox, NBC
BTW-i have 2 tickets free for u if u are interested to come out to Newark on Thursday. Let me know
I appreciate the offer Luke, but I'm on the wrong side of the state.(Pittsburgh)
Walk--U know i am close with team Adamek and Tomasz personally. This is basically a money making fight and you could not said it better "this guy will bring 10k fans"
I went to AC to see Marquez vs Williams and was ashamed as a boxing fan. There was NO ONE THERE. the numbers they report were far fetched. My wife (that i take to many fights) asks me while walking to Boardwalk Arena "are u sure there is a fight" It was DEAD. PforP #3 vs #4..
Only one way to fix it. Bring boxing to regular TV-Fox, NBC
BTW-i have 2 tickets free for u if u are interested to come out to Newark on Thursday. Let me know
I appreciate the offer Luke, but I'm on the wrong side of the state.(Pittsburgh)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,247
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 204
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,991
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,100
- Cleveland Bettors 2,559
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,115
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,919
- Happening just recently . . . 36,842
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
