Berto vs Zaveck 9/3
You don't think hes going to fade just like all his other fights?
You don't think hes going to fade just like all his other fights?
Excellent insight as always
DiBella buying a portion of the belt to hopefully land a deal with one of the 2 big shot callers.
Excellent insight as always
DiBella buying a portion of the belt to hopefully land a deal with one of the 2 big shot callers.
Excellent insight as always
DiBella buying a portion of the belt to hopefully land a deal with one of the 2 big shot callers.
Excellent insight as always
DiBella buying a portion of the belt to hopefully land a deal with one of the 2 big shot callers.
In my opinion Berto was on his way to a UD
anyone see it differently ?
In my opinion Berto was on his way to a UD
anyone see it differently ?
I would've liked to have seen what happened in the late rounds of that fight. I don't think it was as one-sided as others do.
And I don't get all the fawning over Gary Russell. Sure his hands are lightning fast, but he doesn't seem to have real power and he isn't that hard to hit. Maybe that's because he had no fear of the guy in front of him, but he seemed to eat a lot of shots. Would Miranda have seen the final bell against Gamboa or JuanMa when they were prospects? He might not have seen the third round.
I would've liked to have seen what happened in the late rounds of that fight. I don't think it was as one-sided as others do.
And I don't get all the fawning over Gary Russell. Sure his hands are lightning fast, but he doesn't seem to have real power and he isn't that hard to hit. Maybe that's because he had no fear of the guy in front of him, but he seemed to eat a lot of shots. Would Miranda have seen the final bell against Gamboa or JuanMa when they were prospects? He might not have seen the third round.
I would've liked to have seen what happened in the late rounds of that fight. I don't think it was as one-sided as others do.
And I don't get all the fawning over Gary Russell. Sure his hands are lightning fast, but he doesn't seem to have real power and he isn't that hard to hit. Maybe that's because he had no fear of the guy in front of him, but he seemed to eat a lot of shots. Would Miranda have seen the final bell against Gamboa or JuanMa when they were prospects? He might not have seen the third round.
I would've liked to have seen what happened in the late rounds of that fight. I don't think it was as one-sided as others do.
And I don't get all the fawning over Gary Russell. Sure his hands are lightning fast, but he doesn't seem to have real power and he isn't that hard to hit. Maybe that's because he had no fear of the guy in front of him, but he seemed to eat a lot of shots. Would Miranda have seen the final bell against Gamboa or JuanMa when they were prospects? He might not have seen the third round.
10 KOs in 18 victories, against the slop that he has fought. Bad hands or not, he needs to do more than that to impress me.
10 KOs in 18 victories, against the slop that he has fought. Bad hands or not, he needs to do more than that to impress me.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,674
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,362
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 618
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,033
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,693
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,094
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,809
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
