• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Boxing

    For Crying Out Loud!

    Mack05
    A2C
    walktheline
    NJDevils
    nuttyrich
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 462
    Posts: 13
     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2009 - 6:03 PM ET #1

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..
     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2009 - 6:13 PM ET #2

    Just disgusting.  Can't believe what I just saw.  
    Reply
    Just disgusting.  Can't believe what I just saw.  
     
    walktheline
    walktheline
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4526
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2009 - 1:03 AM ET #3

    Yuck. However, you said the key words.. "up and comer" (with heavy promotion) against "grizzled vet" (paid a case of beer and rent money)

    Nothing is shocking anymore, and I hate it. Tough beat...
    Reply
    Yuck. However, you said the key words.. "up and comer" (with heavy promotion) against "grizzled vet" (paid a case of beer and rent money)

    Nothing is shocking anymore, and I hate it. Tough beat...
     
    NJDevils
    NJDevils
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2009 - 2:41 AM ET #4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNPkHhhVkeg&feature=related

    bad decision have been around a while
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNPkHhhVkeg&feature=related

    bad decision have been around a while
     
    nuttyrich
    nuttyrich
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 1709
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2009 - 9:56 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..


    The hits just keep on coming, countless ripoffs. Add injury to insult, always at least one judge with a super lop sided decision.

    It's why I said you can have the WINNER and NOT have the WINNER.

    Good call on the fight Mack, sad thing is many many Americans won't even hear of this.

     I always say to myself now, look at the two fighters, if one is a veteran who is on his way out, and the other is going to be a star, unless he does SERIOUS damage, the Up and Comer will always get the nod.

    Another black eye on boxing, with no end is sight!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..


    The hits just keep on coming, countless ripoffs. Add injury to insult, always at least one judge with a super lop sided decision.

    It's why I said you can have the WINNER and NOT have the WINNER.

    Good call on the fight Mack, sad thing is many many Americans won't even hear of this.

     I always say to myself now, look at the two fighters, if one is a veteran who is on his way out, and the other is going to be a star, unless he does SERIOUS damage, the Up and Comer will always get the nod.

    Another black eye on boxing, with no end is sight!

     
    Cee_MoNeY
    Cee_MoNeY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1465
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2009 - 8:59 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

     
    Cee_MoNeY
    Cee_MoNeY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1465
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2009 - 8:59 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

     
    Cee_MoNeY
    Cee_MoNeY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1465
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2009 - 9:00 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

     
    Cee_MoNeY
    Cee_MoNeY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1465
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2009 - 9:02 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

     
    Cee_MoNeY
    Cee_MoNeY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1465
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2009 - 9:02 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

     
    Cee_MoNeY
    Cee_MoNeY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1465
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2009 - 9:04 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I just watched a boxing match (English Heavyweight Championship) with an up and coming unbeaten heavyweight Tyson Fury against a seasoned vetern John McDermott. Fury was a -600 fav and I didn't see any value in that so I bet small on McDermott.
     
    The fight was a great fight. Real tough fight. I had McDermott winning by 3 rounds. The guys on Sky had it by 2 to McDermott and the journalists 4 McDermott. Fury somehow wins is by 8 rounds to 2!!!
     
    Worst boxing decision I have ever seen. These dodgy decisions are ruining the sport we love..Surely some sort of investigation needs to be done into the corruption of boxing..

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

     
    punchmaster
    punchmaster
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 78
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2009 - 12:34 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Cee_MoNeY:

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

     

    Just say not to crack Cee Money- geez.  Ignore this tard Mack,  nice pick and post, and no doubt how  do this corrupt folks sleep at night. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Cee_MoNeY:

    where was fury -600 and which book was that cause that wasnt posted anywhere near that total....Try -425...secondly of course u had Mcdermott small at around 2k after the fight ended...is that small for u??????

    where was the vaule in betting Mcdermott to being with when infact there was only one judge to bribe......

    yes the referee, the same one fury's team picked and the same one who was in there to protect him gave him the winning score...

     

    mack u are so full of shit.....

    i forgot to tell you all i 100 k on the winner of marquez and mayweather

     

    Just say not to crack Cee Money- geez.  Ignore this tard Mack,  nice pick and post, and no doubt how  do this corrupt folks sleep at night. 

     
     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2009 - 8:55 AM ET #13

    Cee Money you are a total *&^%**. He was -600 with EVERY British bookmaker. I never mentioned anything about the amount of money I had on the fight....Give it up will you
    Reply
    Cee Money you are a total *&^%**. He was -600 with EVERY British bookmaker. I never mentioned anything about the amount of money I had on the fight....Give it up will you
    All Forums | Boxing

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,237
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,035
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,331
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,408
    • MLB Playoffs 5,217
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 690
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,245
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.