is getting as bad as WWE wrestling. I cann't hardly even watch it anymore, always so disapoointing. This is the 2nd title fight in a month where I saw a so called "champ" not let his hands go. David Haye and Zab Judah should never be able to fight again, not when fans pay their paycheck. You don't get fucking paid to stand and just try to not get knocked out. FIGHT YOU FUCKIN PUSSIES. Zab go away, god didn't help you - you're still a worthless piece of shit.
PS - This Kahn kid is the real deal, I could see him in the game for 10 years and winning titles at 3-4 weight classes.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
is getting as bad as WWE wrestling. I cann't hardly even watch it anymore, always so disapoointing. This is the 2nd title fight in a month where I saw a so called "champ" not let his hands go. David Haye and Zab Judah should never be able to fight again, not when fans pay their paycheck. You don't get fucking paid to stand and just try to not get knocked out. FIGHT YOU FUCKIN PUSSIES. Zab go away, god didn't help you - you're still a worthless piece of shit.
PS - This Kahn kid is the real deal, I could see him in the game for 10 years and winning titles at 3-4 weight classes.