• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Boxing

    My Take On Hatton-Mayweather!

    Redlad
    rod_steel
    SonnyPal
    thasarg
    jcpsaints
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 656
    Posts: 8
     
    Redlad
    Redlad
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2001
    Posts: 6822
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2007 - 5:00 AM ET #1

    Two undefeated boxers step into the ring for a huge mega-fight. Who is the better fighter at the welterweight limit?
     
    Floyd definitely has the speed advantage. I doubt you can find many that would argue this point who follow boxing regularly But is speed enough? That is the question. Does Floyd possess the power to keep off a constantly forward moving Hatton? That is question # 2. I say it depends. I think a great disadvantage for Hatton occurred when Cortez was named the referee of the fight. Why?== Because Cortez rarely allows fighters to hold and punch the way Hatton loves to do. This is really the only decent strategy Hatton can employ if he hopes to come out victorious. If he stays on the outside Floyd will surely pick him apart. So his game plan has to be Pressure, Pressure and more Pressure. Actually Hatton does possess the Style that has given Floyd a little trouble in the past. Remember Castillo-Mayweather?If he can land a huge bodyshot he could take control and wear Floyd down like Kostya Tszyu. That might be wishful thinking . It's hard to say too much about Floyd's strategy because Floyd is always Floyd. He fights the same way in practically all his fights. Stick and move and an occasional fast combination. He is not getting any younger and I'm not sure how much longer he will be able to repeat and same old song. But tonight is what counts as far as the bettor's are concerned. At 3-1 I thought Floyd was a tad overpriced in this bout. I would have made him no more then a 2-1 favorite going in. But that does not mean that I expect him to lose (although I would love to see it happen). This is a fight I would not bet as I find there to be very little value in it but I expect Floyd to win a close decision. We'll see how it plays out. There's a fight on the under-card which I love but I haven't been able to get down on yet. I hope to be back later with my analysis of that fight and pick.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Two undefeated boxers step into the ring for a huge mega-fight. Who is the better fighter at the welterweight limit?
     
    Floyd definitely has the speed advantage. I doubt you can find many that would argue this point who follow boxing regularly But is speed enough? That is the question. Does Floyd possess the power to keep off a constantly forward moving Hatton? That is question # 2. I say it depends. I think a great disadvantage for Hatton occurred when Cortez was named the referee of the fight. Why?== Because Cortez rarely allows fighters to hold and punch the way Hatton loves to do. This is really the only decent strategy Hatton can employ if he hopes to come out victorious. If he stays on the outside Floyd will surely pick him apart. So his game plan has to be Pressure, Pressure and more Pressure. Actually Hatton does possess the Style that has given Floyd a little trouble in the past. Remember Castillo-Mayweather?If he can land a huge bodyshot he could take control and wear Floyd down like Kostya Tszyu. That might be wishful thinking . It's hard to say too much about Floyd's strategy because Floyd is always Floyd. He fights the same way in practically all his fights. Stick and move and an occasional fast combination. He is not getting any younger and I'm not sure how much longer he will be able to repeat and same old song. But tonight is what counts as far as the bettor's are concerned. At 3-1 I thought Floyd was a tad overpriced in this bout. I would have made him no more then a 2-1 favorite going in. But that does not mean that I expect him to lose (although I would love to see it happen). This is a fight I would not bet as I find there to be very little value in it but I expect Floyd to win a close decision. We'll see how it plays out. There's a fight on the under-card which I love but I haven't been able to get down on yet. I hope to be back later with my analysis of that fight and pick.
     
    rod_steel
    rod_steel
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 102561
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2007 - 5:56 AM ET #2

    Good read  
     
    Floyd will obviously look to dance around the ring with his usual stick and move routine. I think Hatton's dull style of "hook and hold" can really wear PBF down and he will come up with the powerful body punches whenever he gets the chance as well. Should be a battle of attrition tonight.
    Reply
    Good read  
     
    Floyd will obviously look to dance around the ring with his usual stick and move routine. I think Hatton's dull style of "hook and hold" can really wear PBF down and he will come up with the powerful body punches whenever he gets the chance as well. Should be a battle of attrition tonight.
     
    SonnyPal
    SonnyPal
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2007 - 11:30 AM ET #3

    Well, well, well, still posing, eh?

    History and Math have taught me it is bad news to see you on the side I like in ANY event, as proven every time your record was checked.

    Last time I was here we ran your actual record and you were, what? Down well over $1000 for a $100 blind follower, wasn't it? Yeah, you da man.

    And after I pointed out the BS you were heaping while pretending to be knowledgeable about the fight game you were telling posters all about how I know nothing about boxingm, am not at ringside for most fights, I'm full of it about being a writer for boxing mags, and was never a bookmaker in Vegas, either.

    Then who is that the guy interviewed for the covers home page column on the big fight tonight, the guy other posters mentioned in their replies to it?

    Is it some guy with the same name as me,  or were just caught being full of sh*t again?

    There is nothing wrong with people offering opinions that are not right. But when someone lies about their record as you did then it is always worth taking a minute help novices by pointing it out for them.

    Hey, remember the time you gave out Tyson at something like minus 350, said "he's gonna eat this guy alive" and when he got beat you came back in and lamely tried to tell posters it wasn't a real pick, you were just kidding, and that's why you didn't count it towards your record? Ahh, good times, good times.

    I'll toss a dog a bone and give you the last word. I haven't a lot of free time these days and I know how much it means to you to pump your chest and postulate, and you're not even worth the time it took to to write this (then again, if it saves just one bettor one dollar because he did a little check and saw what happens when you match the words in your posts to actual dollars lost betting your picks it was worth it I guess.)

    You can come in now and try and try and deflect posters off what is fact - you lied about who I am, just like you did about your record when you used to keep one, just like some of the stuff you posed as insightful knowledge about people I know and speak to in the fight game and pointed out was not even close to true.

    I know your routine - you'll come in and toss fancy words around, anything to deflect, tell people I'm a stalker (though I've only posted to you a couple times, and only then to point out to posters they should check your real record b4 tailing you) tell them I'm not the guy covers sought out for an opinion, I'm stealing his name, etc, etc, BS, BS. But the fact remains you are a poser; no one has to take my word for it, all they have to do is what the kids in my office did - check your post history, log the fights and see that the words you post =  mucho $ losses. Bottom line.

     

    Reply

    Well, well, well, still posing, eh?

    History and Math have taught me it is bad news to see you on the side I like in ANY event, as proven every time your record was checked.

    Last time I was here we ran your actual record and you were, what? Down well over $1000 for a $100 blind follower, wasn't it? Yeah, you da man.

    And after I pointed out the BS you were heaping while pretending to be knowledgeable about the fight game you were telling posters all about how I know nothing about boxingm, am not at ringside for most fights, I'm full of it about being a writer for boxing mags, and was never a bookmaker in Vegas, either.

    Then who is that the guy interviewed for the covers home page column on the big fight tonight, the guy other posters mentioned in their replies to it?

    Is it some guy with the same name as me,  or were just caught being full of sh*t again?

    There is nothing wrong with people offering opinions that are not right. But when someone lies about their record as you did then it is always worth taking a minute help novices by pointing it out for them.

    Hey, remember the time you gave out Tyson at something like minus 350, said "he's gonna eat this guy alive" and when he got beat you came back in and lamely tried to tell posters it wasn't a real pick, you were just kidding, and that's why you didn't count it towards your record? Ahh, good times, good times.

    I'll toss a dog a bone and give you the last word. I haven't a lot of free time these days and I know how much it means to you to pump your chest and postulate, and you're not even worth the time it took to to write this (then again, if it saves just one bettor one dollar because he did a little check and saw what happens when you match the words in your posts to actual dollars lost betting your picks it was worth it I guess.)

    You can come in now and try and try and deflect posters off what is fact - you lied about who I am, just like you did about your record when you used to keep one, just like some of the stuff you posed as insightful knowledge about people I know and speak to in the fight game and pointed out was not even close to true.

    I know your routine - you'll come in and toss fancy words around, anything to deflect, tell people I'm a stalker (though I've only posted to you a couple times, and only then to point out to posters they should check your real record b4 tailing you) tell them I'm not the guy covers sought out for an opinion, I'm stealing his name, etc, etc, BS, BS. But the fact remains you are a poser; no one has to take my word for it, all they have to do is what the kids in my office did - check your post history, log the fights and see that the words you post =  mucho $ losses. Bottom line.

     

     
    thasarg
    thasarg
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 841
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2007 - 12:02 PM ET #4

    sonnypal...shut-up and get lost you moron. this guy gives everyone reqular commentary and analysis all the big fights like him or his analysis or not...and who are you? just some jackass trying to stir up shit..you should be banned ASAP....
     
    sonny.....go FUK yourself
    Reply
    sonnypal...shut-up and get lost you moron. this guy gives everyone reqular commentary and analysis all the big fights like him or his analysis or not...and who are you? just some jackass trying to stir up shit..you should be banned ASAP....
     
    sonny.....go FUK yourself
     
    Redlad
    Redlad
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2001
    Posts: 6822
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2007 - 2:39 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by thasarg:

    sonnypal...shut-up and get lost you moron. this guy gives everyone reqular commentary and analysis all the big fights like him or his analysis or not...and who are you? just some jackass trying to stir up shit..you should be banned ASAP....
     
    sonny.....go FUK yourself

     

     

    Sonny is a pathetic ego-maniac who spends all his free time reading my posts. The boxing publications he writes for has a readership of about 10 people so I wouldn't brag about it. He is LOSER that has no life and so has to try to degrade others smarter then himself. The fact that he bullshitted his way onto the covers site means he's a good Con-man that's about it. I challenged him to a boxing picking contest for $$$$ and he nearly shit his pants giving every lame excuse in the world as to why he won't participate. Can you believe after 2 years of stalking me he still can't get me off his small mind? Call the men in the white coats for this dude is SICK IN THE HEAD! TROLL==GET A LIFE!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thasarg:

    sonnypal...shut-up and get lost you moron. this guy gives everyone reqular commentary and analysis all the big fights like him or his analysis or not...and who are you? just some jackass trying to stir up shit..you should be banned ASAP....
     
    sonny.....go FUK yourself

     

     

    Sonny is a pathetic ego-maniac who spends all his free time reading my posts. The boxing publications he writes for has a readership of about 10 people so I wouldn't brag about it. He is LOSER that has no life and so has to try to degrade others smarter then himself. The fact that he bullshitted his way onto the covers site means he's a good Con-man that's about it. I challenged him to a boxing picking contest for $$$$ and he nearly shit his pants giving every lame excuse in the world as to why he won't participate. Can you believe after 2 years of stalking me he still can't get me off his small mind? Call the men in the white coats for this dude is SICK IN THE HEAD! TROLL==GET A LIFE!

     
    jcpsaints
    jcpsaints
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4837
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2007 - 9:19 PM ET #6

    What's up Redlad!!!!!!!!!!
    Any decision made on tonight???????
    Just about to head out in 10 mins to join the lads for the fight.
     
    Been here 14 years stateside from sunny old England so I have to on this occasion play small on my boy Hatton and bet with my heart.
    Only small though.
     
    Btw look forward to baseball again my friend and next year will hopefully be kinder to you.
     
    Great writeup and as always Red.
    Respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    What's up Redlad!!!!!!!!!!
    Any decision made on tonight???????
    Just about to head out in 10 mins to join the lads for the fight.
     
    Been here 14 years stateside from sunny old England so I have to on this occasion play small on my boy Hatton and bet with my heart.
    Only small though.
     
    Btw look forward to baseball again my friend and next year will hopefully be kinder to you.
     
    Great writeup and as always Red.
    Respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Redlad
    Redlad
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2001
    Posts: 6822
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2007 - 12:54 AM ET #7

    Thanks jcpsaints! 
     
     
    Was a hell of a fight but in the end Mayweathers hand speed was just too much to overcome.
     
     
    I'm studying my baseball stats to see where I need to make some adjustments next year. GL!
    Reply
    Thanks jcpsaints! 
     
     
    Was a hell of a fight but in the end Mayweathers hand speed was just too much to overcome.
     
     
    I'm studying my baseball stats to see where I need to make some adjustments next year. GL!
     
     
    jcpsaints
    jcpsaints
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 4837
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2007 - 1:22 AM ET #8

    Just got back and damn that was brutal at the end!!!!!!!
     
    Wow what a finish by Mayweather and respect to him because he did show class throughout the night and with his post match interview. Fantastic entertaining fight so no complaints on my behalf.
    Sheer power and precision from Floyd to finish Hatton off in style.
    Great atmosphere though but hard for me to see him take a brutal bashing like that because it's so new to him.
    Anyway my Bears are crap so it's on to another long hard season with Ozzie and his boys for baseball which looks bleak also.
     
    Take it easy.
    Reply
    Just got back and damn that was brutal at the end!!!!!!!
     
    Wow what a finish by Mayweather and respect to him because he did show class throughout the night and with his post match interview. Fantastic entertaining fight so no complaints on my behalf.
    Sheer power and precision from Floyd to finish Hatton off in style.
    Great atmosphere though but hard for me to see him take a brutal bashing like that because it's so new to him.
    Anyway my Bears are crap so it's on to another long hard season with Ozzie and his boys for baseball which looks bleak also.
     
    Take it easy.
    All Forums | Boxing

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,554
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,183
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,733
    • Monday 09/28/2026 727
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,030
    • HELP PLEASE 1,618
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 1,692
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,148
    • Another BS PI 971
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,244

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.