Shumenov-Campillo II (01/29/10)
Views: 675
Posts: 16
Posted:
#1
I'm going with Shumenov -125 in the rematch. Campillo is a blown up 168 that won his the WBA 175 title as a last-minute replacement. Shumenov didn't pace himself in their first fight, this time he'll be ready.
I'm going with Shumenov -125 in the rematch. Campillo is a blown up 168 that won his the WBA 175 title as a last-minute replacement. Shumenov didn't pace himself in their first fight, this time he'll be ready.
Posted:
#9
Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFireAim:
Sheesh. I'm stuck at Bodog until after the Super Bowl. Thinking 5Dimes or betus thereafter. Any suggestions?
Sheesh. I'm stuck at Bodog until after the Super Bowl. Thinking 5Dimes or betus thereafter. Any suggestions?
5dimes w/o a doubt especially if you love boxing, they offer the most props I've ever seen. Before I joined covers I used thegreek but hated the fact I couldn't parlay fights.. into my other sports.
If I may add I would advise taking your cash out BEFORE the Super Bowl, and put it into 5 dimes (unless you've already bet the Colts on the super bowl and locked in your cash :-)
Either way after the Super Bowl go to 5dimes, top notch!
Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFireAim:
Sheesh. I'm stuck at Bodog until after the Super Bowl. Thinking 5Dimes or betus thereafter. Any suggestions?
Sheesh. I'm stuck at Bodog until after the Super Bowl. Thinking 5Dimes or betus thereafter. Any suggestions?
5dimes w/o a doubt especially if you love boxing, they offer the most props I've ever seen. Before I joined covers I used thegreek but hated the fact I couldn't parlay fights.. into my other sports.
If I may add I would advise taking your cash out BEFORE the Super Bowl, and put it into 5 dimes (unless you've already bet the Colts on the super bowl and locked in your cash :-)
Either way after the Super Bowl go to 5dimes, top notch!
Posted:
#10
Quote Originally Posted by nuttyrich:
5dimes w/o a doubt especially if you love boxing, they offer the most props I've ever seen. Before I joined covers I used thegreek but hated the fact I couldn't parlay fights.. into my other sports.
If I may add I would advise taking your cash out BEFORE the Super Bowl, and put it into 5 dimes (unless you've already bet the Colts on the super bowl and locked in your cash :-)
Either way after the Super Bowl go to 5dimes, top notch!
5dimes w/o a doubt especially if you love boxing, they offer the most props I've ever seen. Before I joined covers I used thegreek but hated the fact I couldn't parlay fights.. into my other sports.
If I may add I would advise taking your cash out BEFORE the Super Bowl, and put it into 5 dimes (unless you've already bet the Colts on the super bowl and locked in your cash :-)
Either way after the Super Bowl go to 5dimes, top notch!
Is 5dimes the only site that allows you to parlay boxing with other sports?
Quote Originally Posted by nuttyrich:
5dimes w/o a doubt especially if you love boxing, they offer the most props I've ever seen. Before I joined covers I used thegreek but hated the fact I couldn't parlay fights.. into my other sports.
If I may add I would advise taking your cash out BEFORE the Super Bowl, and put it into 5 dimes (unless you've already bet the Colts on the super bowl and locked in your cash :-)
Either way after the Super Bowl go to 5dimes, top notch!
5dimes w/o a doubt especially if you love boxing, they offer the most props I've ever seen. Before I joined covers I used thegreek but hated the fact I couldn't parlay fights.. into my other sports.
If I may add I would advise taking your cash out BEFORE the Super Bowl, and put it into 5 dimes (unless you've already bet the Colts on the super bowl and locked in your cash :-)
Either way after the Super Bowl go to 5dimes, top notch!
Is 5dimes the only site that allows you to parlay boxing with other sports?
Posted:
#11
This is why I stuck with 5 Dimes over the years.
I don't understand why some of the other top books don't emulate 5 Dimes with their huge boxing menu.
This is why I stuck with 5 Dimes over the years.
I don't understand why some of the other top books don't emulate 5 Dimes with their huge boxing menu.
Posted:
#12
Quote Originally Posted by KingHenry30:
Is 5dimes the only site that allows you to parlay boxing with other sports?
Is 5dimes the only site that allows you to parlay boxing with other sports?
How does 5 dimes payout? I have an account but no money in there and my deposit is $200 a day?
I'm currently using vip which payout great but they barley have any boxing and can't parlay tennis ETC
Quote Originally Posted by KingHenry30:
Is 5dimes the only site that allows you to parlay boxing with other sports?
Is 5dimes the only site that allows you to parlay boxing with other sports?
How does 5 dimes payout? I have an account but no money in there and my deposit is $200 a day?
I'm currently using vip which payout great but they barley have any boxing and can't parlay tennis ETC
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,984
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,399
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,183
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,115
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,286
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
