• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Boxing

    Weekend Picks (10/31-11/1)

    A2C
    ghostkid
    Zumbize
    Craig79
    Fullbrights
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 522
    Posts: 12
     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2008 - 10:02 AM ET #1

    2007: +12.45 units
    2008: +10.285 units

    I'm back after a bit of a timeout for the baseball playoffs.  Let me explain, as I'm not that big of a baseball fan normally.  In February, I was in Vegas for Pavlik-Taylor II, and I placed a wager on the Rays to win the World Series at 200-1, so most of my heart steadily became more involved in that play as October progressed.  Now, I can go off on that BS for about 30 minutes, but I'll spare the diatribe since this is a boxing forum.  Looks like I was lucky to miss out on the Kelly Pavlik debacle, although I don't know if I would've played that since I couldn't decide between the decision and the KO.  Pavlik by himself seemed unplayable.  I did make an unposted play on Andrade last Friday, and I have never been so angry at the result of a boxing match. That, combined with the Rays crap, put me in such a sour mood that I thought I'd never return to a sports betting forum again.

    One final word on Andrade, as I've seen some people write that the ref's extra long count didn't matter since Bute was up at the count of 10.  That's totally wrong.  A fighter cannot be saved by the bell, so the question following a knockdown at the end of the fight, isn't whether he was on his feet at the count of 10.  Instead, it's whether you were "up" at the count of ten. Being "up" means that you're in condition to continue fighting.  Leaning on the ropes is not being "up" despite the fact that Bute may have been vertical as opposed to horizontal.  Everyone would agree that you can be "out on your feet" despite the fact that you're technically standing.  Strangely, it seems as though some people in the boxing world (Graham Houston included) are trying to claim that even if Bute was out on his feet at the count of 10, he could be deemed to have beaten the count.  I completely disagree on that point, as beating a count means that you get up in condition to continue before the ref hits the 10 count.  Congrats to FB, and anyone else who won some money off Bute winning the decision, but we all know who won that fight.  Andrade's a badass, and it will always be dangerous to bet against him.

    Now for the plays...
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    2007: +12.45 units
    2008: +10.285 units

    I'm back after a bit of a timeout for the baseball playoffs.  Let me explain, as I'm not that big of a baseball fan normally.  In February, I was in Vegas for Pavlik-Taylor II, and I placed a wager on the Rays to win the World Series at 200-1, so most of my heart steadily became more involved in that play as October progressed.  Now, I can go off on that BS for about 30 minutes, but I'll spare the diatribe since this is a boxing forum.  Looks like I was lucky to miss out on the Kelly Pavlik debacle, although I don't know if I would've played that since I couldn't decide between the decision and the KO.  Pavlik by himself seemed unplayable.  I did make an unposted play on Andrade last Friday, and I have never been so angry at the result of a boxing match. That, combined with the Rays crap, put me in such a sour mood that I thought I'd never return to a sports betting forum again.

    One final word on Andrade, as I've seen some people write that the ref's extra long count didn't matter since Bute was up at the count of 10.  That's totally wrong.  A fighter cannot be saved by the bell, so the question following a knockdown at the end of the fight, isn't whether he was on his feet at the count of 10.  Instead, it's whether you were "up" at the count of ten. Being "up" means that you're in condition to continue fighting.  Leaning on the ropes is not being "up" despite the fact that Bute may have been vertical as opposed to horizontal.  Everyone would agree that you can be "out on your feet" despite the fact that you're technically standing.  Strangely, it seems as though some people in the boxing world (Graham Houston included) are trying to claim that even if Bute was out on his feet at the count of 10, he could be deemed to have beaten the count.  I completely disagree on that point, as beating a count means that you get up in condition to continue before the ref hits the 10 count.  Congrats to FB, and anyone else who won some money off Bute winning the decision, but we all know who won that fight.  Andrade's a badass, and it will always be dangerous to bet against him.

    Now for the plays...
     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2008 - 10:16 AM ET #2

    Mijares vs. Darchinyan
    Darchinyan +260 (SB)
    2 units

    I love this play.  Darchinyan appears to be back on top of his game after his demolition of Dimitri Kirilov in August.  Some people claim that Darchinyan's a crude banger who'll get outboxed by a slicker sort such as Mijares.  Sure, Nonito Donaire countered a brawling Darchinyan for the upset of the year in 2007 (well, an upset in most people's minds), but Darchinyan came into that fight overconfident due to his streak of 10 straight inside-the-distance finishes.  Now that the air of invincibility is gone, Darchinyan concentrates more on his tactics in the ring.  He knows that he can hurt opponents if he puts himself into position to do so, and the Donaire lesson taught him that smart boxing is the key to putting himself in this position, as opposed to forcing the KO from the beginning of the fight.  Although Mijares is a master boxer, his opponents have caught up to him a bit lately, with close fights against Jose Navarro and Alexander Munoz.  Sure, the Navarro fight should've been a UD, but each round was hotly contested by the challenger, whose punches found Mijares more often than I'd anticipated.  I think that Mijares still gets a lot of credit for his outclassing of Arce in March 2007, but Arce seemed ill-prepared to face a quality boxer that night, as his straight-forward tactics played right into Mijares' game.  Darchinyan isn't going to fall into the same trap, as I expect him to box a careful fight in the early rounds, and once he figures out the holes in Mijares' defense, he'll start to land his power punches in the last half of the fight.  Mijares doesn't have the sturdiest chin in the world, so I'm actually expecting a late KO for Darchinyan, and I may put a little bit on that prop once it comes out, if the price is right (+700 or higher).
    Reply
    Mijares vs. Darchinyan
    Darchinyan +260 (SB)
    2 units

    I love this play.  Darchinyan appears to be back on top of his game after his demolition of Dimitri Kirilov in August.  Some people claim that Darchinyan's a crude banger who'll get outboxed by a slicker sort such as Mijares.  Sure, Nonito Donaire countered a brawling Darchinyan for the upset of the year in 2007 (well, an upset in most people's minds), but Darchinyan came into that fight overconfident due to his streak of 10 straight inside-the-distance finishes.  Now that the air of invincibility is gone, Darchinyan concentrates more on his tactics in the ring.  He knows that he can hurt opponents if he puts himself into position to do so, and the Donaire lesson taught him that smart boxing is the key to putting himself in this position, as opposed to forcing the KO from the beginning of the fight.  Although Mijares is a master boxer, his opponents have caught up to him a bit lately, with close fights against Jose Navarro and Alexander Munoz.  Sure, the Navarro fight should've been a UD, but each round was hotly contested by the challenger, whose punches found Mijares more often than I'd anticipated.  I think that Mijares still gets a lot of credit for his outclassing of Arce in March 2007, but Arce seemed ill-prepared to face a quality boxer that night, as his straight-forward tactics played right into Mijares' game.  Darchinyan isn't going to fall into the same trap, as I expect him to box a careful fight in the early rounds, and once he figures out the holes in Mijares' defense, he'll start to land his power punches in the last half of the fight.  Mijares doesn't have the sturdiest chin in the world, so I'm actually expecting a late KO for Darchinyan, and I may put a little bit on that prop once it comes out, if the price is right (+700 or higher).
     
    ghostkid
    ghostkid
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 643
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2008 - 12:54 PM ET #3

    A2C nice to see you back

    sorry about the damn rays....wish they had pulled it off for you bro....

    what's your take on Sturm-Sylvester?

    I sort of fancy Sylvester's chances....

    I also like Chavez and Dirrell this weekend, but the prices are ridiculous....i thought the line for Chavez would be a lot closer....
    Reply
    A2C nice to see you back

    sorry about the damn rays....wish they had pulled it off for you bro....

    what's your take on Sturm-Sylvester?

    I sort of fancy Sylvester's chances....

    I also like Chavez and Dirrell this weekend, but the prices are ridiculous....i thought the line for Chavez would be a lot closer....
     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2008 - 3:38 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostkid:

    A2C nice to see you back

    sorry about the damn rays....wish they had pulled it off for you bro....

    what's your take on Sturm-Sylvester?

    I sort of fancy Sylvester's chances....

    I also like Chavez and Dirrell this weekend, but the prices are ridiculous....i thought the line for Chavez would be a lot closer....


    Hi Ghost, I'm thinking that Sylvester's a little overrated due to his win over an aging Castillejo.  Sylvester's an ordinary, straight-ahead type fighter, and I think that Sturm could make him look bad.  The under at +285 is somewhat enticing, as I could see Sylvester getting cut up, and there's bad blood between the two.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostkid:

    A2C nice to see you back

    sorry about the damn rays....wish they had pulled it off for you bro....

    what's your take on Sturm-Sylvester?

    I sort of fancy Sylvester's chances....

    I also like Chavez and Dirrell this weekend, but the prices are ridiculous....i thought the line for Chavez would be a lot closer....


    Hi Ghost, I'm thinking that Sylvester's a little overrated due to his win over an aging Castillejo.  Sylvester's an ordinary, straight-ahead type fighter, and I think that Sturm could make him look bad.  The under at +285 is somewhat enticing, as I could see Sylvester getting cut up, and there's bad blood between the two.
     
    Zumbize
    Zumbize
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 668
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2008 - 7:25 PM ET #5

    Glad to see you back man! Andrade and Bute need to do it again. I've heard some say there's no point since Andrade did as well as he could. I think that's garbage. He's far from a finished project and there's plenty he could do to improve on what he did, provided a neutral site and a competent ref. Obviously Bute's rep will be tarnished until he proves he's actually the better fighter, not just the better boxer.
    Not glad to see you (or Graham) on Vic.

    I see Mijares putting on a clinic tomorrow, but I guess I'll just toss him into a reduce the juice parlay.
    BOL A2C.


    Reply
    Glad to see you back man! Andrade and Bute need to do it again. I've heard some say there's no point since Andrade did as well as he could. I think that's garbage. He's far from a finished project and there's plenty he could do to improve on what he did, provided a neutral site and a competent ref. Obviously Bute's rep will be tarnished until he proves he's actually the better fighter, not just the better boxer.
    Not glad to see you (or Graham) on Vic.

    I see Mijares putting on a clinic tomorrow, but I guess I'll just toss him into a reduce the juice parlay.
    BOL A2C.


     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2008 - 10:43 PM ET #6

    Mijares vs. Darchinyan
    Darchinyan +260 (SB)
    + 5.2 units


    Vic's a beast.

    Reply
    Mijares vs. Darchinyan
    Darchinyan +260 (SB)
    + 5.2 units


    Vic's a beast.

     
    Craig79
    Craig79
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 751
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2008 - 3:32 PM ET #7

    Reply
     
    ghostkid
    ghostkid
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 643
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2008 - 3:56 PM ET #8

    excellent call on Darchinyan

    what a performance


    Reply
    excellent call on Darchinyan

    what a performance


     
    Fullbrights
    Fullbrights
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 4377
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2008 - 4:50 PM ET #9

    Heck of a return A2C.  Awesome call my man. I've been on the shelf or should I say bed for the last three days with a sinus and upper respiratory infection.  Betting or watching boxing was the last thing on my mind, but it read like Vic put a beatdown on Mijares.  What was Vic ITD by the way?  If I would have played it I would have probably had some on that with a hedge on Mijares by decision.  That sucks about the D-Rays, heck of a stab though to peg them before the season.
    Reply
    Heck of a return A2C.  Awesome call my man. I've been on the shelf or should I say bed for the last three days with a sinus and upper respiratory infection.  Betting or watching boxing was the last thing on my mind, but it read like Vic put a beatdown on Mijares.  What was Vic ITD by the way?  If I would have played it I would have probably had some on that with a hedge on Mijares by decision.  That sucks about the D-Rays, heck of a stab though to peg them before the season.
     
    Zumbize
    Zumbize
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 668
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2008 - 6:38 PM ET #10

    Been eating crow over on ESB, might as well get it done over here as well. Excellent call my man. Mijares had nothing.


    Reply
    Been eating crow over on ESB, might as well get it done over here as well. Excellent call my man. Mijares had nothing.


     
    Smokeythebear
    Smokeythebear
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 1268
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2008 - 8:18 PM ET #11

    great call on darch my man.
    Reply
    great call on darch my man.
     
     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2008 - 1:58 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullbrights:

    Heck of a return A2C.  Awesome call my man. I've been on the shelf or should I say bed for the last three days with a sinus and upper respiratory infection.  Betting or watching boxing was the last thing on my mind, but it read like Vic put a beatdown on Mijares.  What was Vic ITD by the way?  If I would have played it I would have probably had some on that with a hedge on Mijares by decision.  That sucks about the D-Rays, heck of a stab though to peg them before the season.


    Thanks, FB!  Sorry to hear you were sick this past weekend...Vic ITD opened at around +400, so I felt that sticking with my straight-up play at +260 was the better deal.  It was actually looking like heading towards a decision until Vic caught Mijares with a jab-straight combo with about 10 seconds left in the ninth.  Mijares came into the fight with an arrogant mentality, as he was laughing at Vic until getting knocked down with about 30 seconds left in round 1.  Mijares was the crowd favorite, and that seemed to go to his head a bit.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullbrights:

    Heck of a return A2C.  Awesome call my man. I've been on the shelf or should I say bed for the last three days with a sinus and upper respiratory infection.  Betting or watching boxing was the last thing on my mind, but it read like Vic put a beatdown on Mijares.  What was Vic ITD by the way?  If I would have played it I would have probably had some on that with a hedge on Mijares by decision.  That sucks about the D-Rays, heck of a stab though to peg them before the season.


    Thanks, FB!  Sorry to hear you were sick this past weekend...Vic ITD opened at around +400, so I felt that sticking with my straight-up play at +260 was the better deal.  It was actually looking like heading towards a decision until Vic caught Mijares with a jab-straight combo with about 10 seconds left in the ninth.  Mijares came into the fight with an arrogant mentality, as he was laughing at Vic until getting knocked down with about 30 seconds left in round 1.  Mijares was the crowd favorite, and that seemed to go to his head a bit.
    All Forums | Boxing

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,194
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,870
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,170
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 667
    • MLB Playoffs 4,947
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,359
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,281
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.