***ARGONAUTS -2.5***
2013 CFL WINNING PKS
Did you watch last weeks game? I would never bet on a team following a game they quit on and gave up 35 straight points. Those players quit on Hawkins.
Did you watch last weeks game? I would never bet on a team following a game they quit on and gave up 35 straight points. Those players quit on Hawkins.
Montreal is not the play to right your ship. Hawkins is a clown. Before you know it he will be putting his kid in to play QB like he did at Colorado. That was a disaster almost as bad as what's happening right now in Montreal.
Did you watch last weeks game? I would never bet on a team following a game they quit on and gave up 35 straight points. Those players quit on Hawkins.
Agreed, I saw it and couldn't believe the Als allowed the Stamps to come back from a 24 point deficit and win the game. Still don't know why they hired Hawkins in the first place. He ruined the CU football program for years to come, going 19-39 and why they fired his sorry a$$ in 2010. Als have quit on Dan Hawkins and it 's showing on the field and why I'm taking the Esks +5. ![]()
Montreal is not the play to right your ship. Hawkins is a clown. Before you know it he will be putting his kid in to play QB like he did at Colorado. That was a disaster almost as bad as what's happening right now in Montreal.
Did you watch last weeks game? I would never bet on a team following a game they quit on and gave up 35 straight points. Those players quit on Hawkins.
Agreed, I saw it and couldn't believe the Als allowed the Stamps to come back from a 24 point deficit and win the game. Still don't know why they hired Hawkins in the first place. He ruined the CU football program for years to come, going 19-39 and why they fired his sorry a$$ in 2010. Als have quit on Dan Hawkins and it 's showing on the field and why I'm taking the Esks +5. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 905
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,307
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,097
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,122
- Week 5 Money 6,812
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,390
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,051
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
