Alabama-Xavier
That was a home game for Flyers I believe, this one a road game for both
That was a home game for Flyers I believe, this one a road game for both
Under new head coach Avery Johnson, Alabama is still an enigma to me. They are a team I expect to improve game-by-game, and I think they've done that thus far. That said, they looked completely outmanned by Dayton. Avery wants to play up-tempo, and while I expect a better showing against Xavier, I think ultimately Alabama Xavier's superiority will take over. I would be mildly surprised if Alabama could keep this game within DD. The wildcard here is that Alabama shot 60% (15 for 25) from behind the arc against Louisiana-Lafayette, and according to coach Johnson, Alabama will shoot a lot of 3s again today. If they can shoot at that type of blistering pace from behind the arc against Xavier, they may be able to keep things interesting.
I'm not sure if I'll make a play on this game or not, but if I do, I'll probably play OVER 148.5.
Under new head coach Avery Johnson, Alabama is still an enigma to me. They are a team I expect to improve game-by-game, and I think they've done that thus far. That said, they looked completely outmanned by Dayton. Avery wants to play up-tempo, and while I expect a better showing against Xavier, I think ultimately Alabama Xavier's superiority will take over. I would be mildly surprised if Alabama could keep this game within DD. The wildcard here is that Alabama shot 60% (15 for 25) from behind the arc against Louisiana-Lafayette, and according to coach Johnson, Alabama will shoot a lot of 3s again today. If they can shoot at that type of blistering pace from behind the arc against Xavier, they may be able to keep things interesting.
I'm not sure if I'll make a play on this game or not, but if I do, I'll probably play OVER 148.5.
BAMA WILL:
1) GET SLAUGHTERED ON THE BOARDS
2) GET OUTSHOT 2-1 ON THE CHARITY STRIPE
HAPPY TDAY
BAMA WILL:
1) GET SLAUGHTERED ON THE BOARDS
2) GET OUTSHOT 2-1 ON THE CHARITY STRIPE
HAPPY TDAY
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
