Returned to give a gift to my friends before the madness of March.
BIG BET 100U
I think you are actually a good capper either that or you are sharing others picks but regardless I've seen you produce some winners. Why not be humble and explain you've done research or have some creditable info. You are making yourself sound like one of these scamdicappers which pretty much takes away any credibility you might have. Let your work speak for itself and give back to those that share your same passion. Js good luck today brother.
I think you are actually a good capper either that or you are sharing others picks but regardless I've seen you produce some winners. Why not be humble and explain you've done research or have some creditable info. You are making yourself sound like one of these scamdicappers which pretty much takes away any credibility you might have. Let your work speak for itself and give back to those that share your same passion. Js good luck today brother.
I think you are actually a good capper either that or you are sharing others picks but regardless I've seen you produce some winners. Why not be humble and explain you've done research or have some creditable info. You are making yourself sound like one of these scamdicappers which pretty much takes away any credibility you might have. Let your work speak for itself and give back to those that share your same passion. Js good luck today brother.
Hope the check clears
I think you are actually a good capper either that or you are sharing others picks but regardless I've seen you produce some winners. Why not be humble and explain you've done research or have some creditable info. You are making yourself sound like one of these scamdicappers which pretty much takes away any credibility you might have. Let your work speak for itself and give back to those that share your same passion. Js good luck today brother.
Hope the check clears
This is why I love this forum it’s called a 70% theory, whenever someone says game of year or a very large wager go the opposite and win 70% of the time. Thanks my friend will be following you.
This is why I love this forum it’s called a 70% theory, whenever someone says game of year or a very large wager go the opposite and win 70% of the time. Thanks my friend will be following you.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,678
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
- Sunday 10/04/2026 683
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,301
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,236
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,802
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,467
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,867
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
