Posted:
#1
50-49 YTD -28.1 units
Happy Holidays all!
San Francisco -12 3 Units
The Dons have lost 5 in a row and are desperate for a win. They're a solid team that hit a rough patch, and E. Tenn. State is just what the doctor ordered. When you lose 5 in a row you don't take anyone lightly, and I think the Dons have enough to work on that they'll play a full 40 minutes and cover 12 no problem.
Hawaii +8.5 5 Units
Ole Miss just isn't a very good road team. Last season they were 4-10 SU on the road, and their 4 wins were by 2, 2, 2, and 3 points. It's early in the season but it looks like the trend continues, 1-1 so far in road games and their win was by 3 points. I think they'll be lucky to even beat Hawaii, let alone win by 9.
I have a strong lean that I'll likely add later. We'll see if Santa gives me two winners first

Happy Holidays all!
San Francisco -12 3 Units
The Dons have lost 5 in a row and are desperate for a win. They're a solid team that hit a rough patch, and E. Tenn. State is just what the doctor ordered. When you lose 5 in a row you don't take anyone lightly, and I think the Dons have enough to work on that they'll play a full 40 minutes and cover 12 no problem.
Hawaii +8.5 5 Units
Ole Miss just isn't a very good road team. Last season they were 4-10 SU on the road, and their 4 wins were by 2, 2, 2, and 3 points. It's early in the season but it looks like the trend continues, 1-1 so far in road games and their win was by 3 points. I think they'll be lucky to even beat Hawaii, let alone win by 9.
I have a strong lean that I'll likely add later. We'll see if Santa gives me two winners first
