• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    COLLEGE BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT SWEET 16 PLAYS (3/29)

    LAGameofInches
    nmgolf57
    boro33
    skoonr3
    Macwestie1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1743
    Posts: 10
     
    LAGameofInches
    LAGameofInches
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 7247
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2024 - 5:40 PM ET #1

    I have to first give props to oddsmakers for this years tournament.  Not only has it been challenging, but so many of the spreads have been almost dead on.  As I do this for a living I can attest to this not having been the case in previous years.  I will say, those games that have been lopsided have mostly involved the top teams (UCONN is on another level definitely one of the finalists) and those teams have also played to a lot of OVERS.  In fact, the NCCA Tournament has become devoid of defense outside of those lock down defensive type teams, of which few are left.

    MARQUETTE (-7):  I UNLOADED on UCONN last night though I didn't post it.  Very similar thinking as I have here.  Marquette, despite having some closer games than UCONN, were one of the top rated teams before the season began.  The only reason they are not a #1 seed is because their star and Wooden Award nominee, Tyler Kolek, hadn't been playing due to injury and the team took an understandable nosedive.  Since he's returned, he's averaged 19.5 ppg and 11 assists while shooting over 60%.  And it's not like this is some sort of aberration, this is what he's done in the past and why he was a Wooden Award Finalist.  All that said, NC State has been playing incredible basketball. Part of me wants to just root them on but the 7 points is a very very dicey number as it pretty much says FT's at the end of the game.  Marquette has been good from the line but I imagine it would be Kolek handling the ball most and getting to the line at the end of the game.  Both teams here are very well matched, I just think Marquette has been there before and the steam will run out on NCSU.  

    OVER 155 (GONZAGA/PURDUE):  Both teams are rolling and scoring more or less at will.  Purdue likes to get it up the floor quickly and Edey is just a monster.  But Gonzaga also has some size to challenge him and, while I think he gets his points, I think Purdue will have to shoot 3's very well tonight (which they usually do at better than 40%) to get past Gonzaga.  I do like Gonzaga and the points but as stated above, the 5-7 range usually depends on FT's.  I just can't see Purdue stopping Gonzaga as they are shooting over 50% from the field.  Add all that up and that the tournament has become in some games a track meet, and I think this stinks of an OVER.  I'm not expecting both teams to get into the 90's but given how evenly matched the two squads really are, the solid coaching on the sidelines, and the amount of players who can hit buckets, I see a very close game that also could rely on FT's, pushing this over the number.

    Hoping this helps. I wasn't very good in the conference tournaments but had an awesome year.  I do very much like Houston tonight but expect that game to be very close so those 4.5 points scare me a bit, hence my laying off.  As always, tail or fade, good luck to all....

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I have to first give props to oddsmakers for this years tournament.  Not only has it been challenging, but so many of the spreads have been almost dead on.  As I do this for a living I can attest to this not having been the case in previous years.  I will say, those games that have been lopsided have mostly involved the top teams (UCONN is on another level definitely one of the finalists) and those teams have also played to a lot of OVERS.  In fact, the NCCA Tournament has become devoid of defense outside of those lock down defensive type teams, of which few are left.

    MARQUETTE (-7):  I UNLOADED on UCONN last night though I didn't post it.  Very similar thinking as I have here.  Marquette, despite having some closer games than UCONN, were one of the top rated teams before the season began.  The only reason they are not a #1 seed is because their star and Wooden Award nominee, Tyler Kolek, hadn't been playing due to injury and the team took an understandable nosedive.  Since he's returned, he's averaged 19.5 ppg and 11 assists while shooting over 60%.  And it's not like this is some sort of aberration, this is what he's done in the past and why he was a Wooden Award Finalist.  All that said, NC State has been playing incredible basketball. Part of me wants to just root them on but the 7 points is a very very dicey number as it pretty much says FT's at the end of the game.  Marquette has been good from the line but I imagine it would be Kolek handling the ball most and getting to the line at the end of the game.  Both teams here are very well matched, I just think Marquette has been there before and the steam will run out on NCSU.  

    OVER 155 (GONZAGA/PURDUE):  Both teams are rolling and scoring more or less at will.  Purdue likes to get it up the floor quickly and Edey is just a monster.  But Gonzaga also has some size to challenge him and, while I think he gets his points, I think Purdue will have to shoot 3's very well tonight (which they usually do at better than 40%) to get past Gonzaga.  I do like Gonzaga and the points but as stated above, the 5-7 range usually depends on FT's.  I just can't see Purdue stopping Gonzaga as they are shooting over 50% from the field.  Add all that up and that the tournament has become in some games a track meet, and I think this stinks of an OVER.  I'm not expecting both teams to get into the 90's but given how evenly matched the two squads really are, the solid coaching on the sidelines, and the amount of players who can hit buckets, I see a very close game that also could rely on FT's, pushing this over the number.

    Hoping this helps. I wasn't very good in the conference tournaments but had an awesome year.  I do very much like Houston tonight but expect that game to be very close so those 4.5 points scare me a bit, hence my laying off.  As always, tail or fade, good luck to all....

     
    nmgolf57
    nmgolf57
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2022
    Posts: 888
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2024 - 6:27 PM ET #2

    Good luck!

    Reply

    Good luck!

     
    boro33
    boro33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 2753
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2024 - 6:28 PM ET #3

    Always great to see you post. Gl tonight 

    Reply

    Always great to see you post. Gl tonight 

     
    skoonr3
    skoonr3
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 7565
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2024 - 7:08 PM ET #4

    Good Luck Sir, IN here...

    peace_5

    clover

     

     

     

    Reply

    Good Luck Sir, IN here...

    peace_5

    clover

     

     

     

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171394
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2024 - 7:20 PM ET #5

    GL cloveron your plays @LAGameofInchespeace_5

     

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    GL cloveron your plays @LAGameofInchespeace_5

     

     
    LVTruck
    LVTruck
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 37377
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2024 - 7:23 PM ET #6

    Always appreciate the write-upsan_cheers 

    Reply

    Always appreciate the write-upsan_cheers 

     
    VeritasAlways
    VeritasAlways
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 736
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2024 - 4:10 PM ET #7

    "I do this for a living."

    No.

    He's not a professional sports bettor, but he plays one on the internet.

    Last week a guy tried to warn the forum about this attention seeking poser. But his followers (and aliases) couldn't challenge the guy's facts so they turned it into a personal attack and called him the usual ill-suited names like "hater" etc.

    But the guy was right, and everyone who didn't heed his advice lost money as he lost seven of his last eight plays.

    Previous March Madness he hit 27% with about 30 plays given. Yes, he lost 73% of his picks.

    It's almost IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to do worse than 27%, but for him it was easy. This year he's 0-4, 0%.

    There's a reason why over the years he's been called out for cheating more times by more different posters than anyone else at Covers - because he's a perpetual cheater. His followers are going to want to believe it but it's a fact.

    2/14: "My record is 13-8. Today's plays Dayton -23, Yale +4, and Clemson -8."

    All three plays lost, and he did what he always does, hid for a few days hoping people would forget. His next post, "My record is 14-10."

    Lie: "I'm 19-12." That was the last time he gave his record.

    Reality: he was 16-17 and 3-5 on his BIG plays.(but yeah, sure, he does this for a living.)

    Want more? There's plenty.

    Lie: "I closed out the regular college basketball season on a heater!"

    Reality: he lost three of his last four posted plays. Yeah, that's a real scorcher.

    Lie: "I wasn't good in the tournaments but I had an awesome year!"

    Reality: including the two losses he posted above he's 25-30, 45% for the year, and even worse, 6-10 on his BIG plays, 37%.

    His groupies and aliases will claim he made them money in football this year. I'm happy for them, I always like seeing players win and bookies lose. But they didn't play all his picks and as always he cheated on his record throughout the entire season.

    This is a guy who had an 0-4 Sunday and his record didn't change. When posters called him out on it he ignored them. When they persisted, he finally relented and replied, "Those plays weren't really mine so I'm not counting them on my record."

    Real winners don't have to cheat on their record.

    Real winners don't have to boast about picks they never made like, "I made a killing on U Conn last night but didn't give it out here," which he does all the time.

    I get it, some bettors don't know how to handicap so they look for someone to follow. But there are guys at covers who really do win, not just pretend to, like this guy. Follow one of them because following this guy is like being a groupie for Spinal Tap.

    His cheating isn't intermittent, it's perpetual.

    His lying isn't minor, it's pathological. As in:

    Post #23, by LAGameofInches: "I am so humble to all who tail me."

    Post #24, also by LaGameofInches: "I hate to sound like a beggar but I've been on a torrid run tailing you, do you have anything you like today?"

    Post #25, by Hannibal: "I guess he forgot to sign into his second or third nickname to comment in his own thread. But according to him the other post is here are the clowns."

    Cold busted using aliases and still denys it, despite it being right here in the forum for everyone to see.

    And it still is.

    Caveat emptor.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    I always wave back at the little Amazon guy. I feel like it's the courteous thing to do.
    Reply

    "I do this for a living."

    No.

    He's not a professional sports bettor, but he plays one on the internet.

    Last week a guy tried to warn the forum about this attention seeking poser. But his followers (and aliases) couldn't challenge the guy's facts so they turned it into a personal attack and called him the usual ill-suited names like "hater" etc.

    But the guy was right, and everyone who didn't heed his advice lost money as he lost seven of his last eight plays.

    Previous March Madness he hit 27% with about 30 plays given. Yes, he lost 73% of his picks.

    It's almost IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to do worse than 27%, but for him it was easy. This year he's 0-4, 0%.

    There's a reason why over the years he's been called out for cheating more times by more different posters than anyone else at Covers - because he's a perpetual cheater. His followers are going to want to believe it but it's a fact.

    2/14: "My record is 13-8. Today's plays Dayton -23, Yale +4, and Clemson -8."

    All three plays lost, and he did what he always does, hid for a few days hoping people would forget. His next post, "My record is 14-10."

    Lie: "I'm 19-12." That was the last time he gave his record.

    Reality: he was 16-17 and 3-5 on his BIG plays.(but yeah, sure, he does this for a living.)

    Want more? There's plenty.

    Lie: "I closed out the regular college basketball season on a heater!"

    Reality: he lost three of his last four posted plays. Yeah, that's a real scorcher.

    Lie: "I wasn't good in the tournaments but I had an awesome year!"

    Reality: including the two losses he posted above he's 25-30, 45% for the year, and even worse, 6-10 on his BIG plays, 37%.

    His groupies and aliases will claim he made them money in football this year. I'm happy for them, I always like seeing players win and bookies lose. But they didn't play all his picks and as always he cheated on his record throughout the entire season.

    This is a guy who had an 0-4 Sunday and his record didn't change. When posters called him out on it he ignored them. When they persisted, he finally relented and replied, "Those plays weren't really mine so I'm not counting them on my record."

    Real winners don't have to cheat on their record.

    Real winners don't have to boast about picks they never made like, "I made a killing on U Conn last night but didn't give it out here," which he does all the time.

    I get it, some bettors don't know how to handicap so they look for someone to follow. But there are guys at covers who really do win, not just pretend to, like this guy. Follow one of them because following this guy is like being a groupie for Spinal Tap.

    His cheating isn't intermittent, it's perpetual.

    His lying isn't minor, it's pathological. As in:

    Post #23, by LAGameofInches: "I am so humble to all who tail me."

    Post #24, also by LaGameofInches: "I hate to sound like a beggar but I've been on a torrid run tailing you, do you have anything you like today?"

    Post #25, by Hannibal: "I guess he forgot to sign into his second or third nickname to comment in his own thread. But according to him the other post is here are the clowns."

    Cold busted using aliases and still denys it, despite it being right here in the forum for everyone to see.

    And it still is.

    Caveat emptor.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     
    PUSSYGALORE333
    PUSSYGALORE333
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2023
    Posts: 17033
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2024 - 7:15 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by VeritasAlways:

    "I do this for a living." No. He's not a professional sports bettor, but he plays one on the internet. Last week a guy tried to warn the forum about this attention seeking poser. But his followers (and aliases) couldn't challenge the guy's facts so they turned it into a personal attack and called him the usual ill-suited names like "hater" etc. But the guy was right, and everyone who didn't heed his advice lost money as he lost seven of his last eight plays. Previous March Madness he hit 27% with about 30 plays given. Yes, he lost 73% of his picks. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to do worse than 27%, but for him it was easy. This year he's 0-4, 0%. There's a reason why over the years he's been called out for cheating more times by more different posters than anyone else at Covers - because he's a perpetual cheater. His followers are going to want to believe it but it's a fact. 2/14: "My record is 13-8. Today's plays Dayton -23, Yale +4, and Clemson -8." All three plays lost, and he did what he always does, hid for a few days hoping people would forget. His next post, "My record is 14-10." Lie: "I'm 19-12." That was the last time he gave his record. Reality: he was 16-17 and 3-5 on his BIG plays.(but yeah, sure, he does this for a living.) Want more? There's plenty. Lie: "I closed out the regular college basketball season on a heater!" Reality: he lost three of his last four posted plays. Yeah, that's a real scorcher. Lie: "I wasn't good in the tournaments but I had an awesome year!" Reality: including the two losses he posted above he's 25-30, 45% for the year, and even worse, 6-10 on his BIG plays, 37%. His groupies and aliases will claim he made them money in football this year. I'm happy for them, I always like seeing players win and bookies lose. But they didn't play all his picks and as always he cheated on his record throughout the entire season. This is a guy who had an 0-4 Sunday and his record didn't change. When posters called him out on it he ignored them. When they persisted, he finally relented and replied, "Those plays weren't really mine so I'm not counting them on my record." Real winners don't have to cheat on their record. Real winners don't have to boast about picks they never made like, "I made a killing on U Conn last night but didn't give it out here," which he does all the time. I get it, some bettors don't know how to handicap so they look for someone to follow. But there are guys at covers who really do win, not just pretend to, like this guy. Follow one of them because following this guy is like being a groupie for Spinal Tap. His cheating isn't intermittent, it's perpetual. His lying isn't minor, it's pathological. As in: Post #23, by LAGameofInches: "I am so humble to all who tail me." Post #24, also by LaGameofInches: "I hate to sound like a beggar but I've been on a torrid run tailing you, do you have anything you like today?" Post #25, by Hannibal: "I guess he forgot to sign into his second or third nickname to comment in his own thread. But according to him the other post is here are the clowns." Cold busted using aliases and still denys it, despite it being right here in the forum for everyone to see. And it still is. Caveat emptor.
     this is interesting information if all is correct.....peace_5   use of a season thread could avoid anything like this fwiw

    goldfinger 1964
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VeritasAlways:

    "I do this for a living." No. He's not a professional sports bettor, but he plays one on the internet. Last week a guy tried to warn the forum about this attention seeking poser. But his followers (and aliases) couldn't challenge the guy's facts so they turned it into a personal attack and called him the usual ill-suited names like "hater" etc. But the guy was right, and everyone who didn't heed his advice lost money as he lost seven of his last eight plays. Previous March Madness he hit 27% with about 30 plays given. Yes, he lost 73% of his picks. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to do worse than 27%, but for him it was easy. This year he's 0-4, 0%. There's a reason why over the years he's been called out for cheating more times by more different posters than anyone else at Covers - because he's a perpetual cheater. His followers are going to want to believe it but it's a fact. 2/14: "My record is 13-8. Today's plays Dayton -23, Yale +4, and Clemson -8." All three plays lost, and he did what he always does, hid for a few days hoping people would forget. His next post, "My record is 14-10." Lie: "I'm 19-12." That was the last time he gave his record. Reality: he was 16-17 and 3-5 on his BIG plays.(but yeah, sure, he does this for a living.) Want more? There's plenty. Lie: "I closed out the regular college basketball season on a heater!" Reality: he lost three of his last four posted plays. Yeah, that's a real scorcher. Lie: "I wasn't good in the tournaments but I had an awesome year!" Reality: including the two losses he posted above he's 25-30, 45% for the year, and even worse, 6-10 on his BIG plays, 37%. His groupies and aliases will claim he made them money in football this year. I'm happy for them, I always like seeing players win and bookies lose. But they didn't play all his picks and as always he cheated on his record throughout the entire season. This is a guy who had an 0-4 Sunday and his record didn't change. When posters called him out on it he ignored them. When they persisted, he finally relented and replied, "Those plays weren't really mine so I'm not counting them on my record." Real winners don't have to cheat on their record. Real winners don't have to boast about picks they never made like, "I made a killing on U Conn last night but didn't give it out here," which he does all the time. I get it, some bettors don't know how to handicap so they look for someone to follow. But there are guys at covers who really do win, not just pretend to, like this guy. Follow one of them because following this guy is like being a groupie for Spinal Tap. His cheating isn't intermittent, it's perpetual. His lying isn't minor, it's pathological. As in: Post #23, by LAGameofInches: "I am so humble to all who tail me." Post #24, also by LaGameofInches: "I hate to sound like a beggar but I've been on a torrid run tailing you, do you have anything you like today?" Post #25, by Hannibal: "I guess he forgot to sign into his second or third nickname to comment in his own thread. But according to him the other post is here are the clowns." Cold busted using aliases and still denys it, despite it being right here in the forum for everyone to see. And it still is. Caveat emptor.
     this is interesting information if all is correct.....peace_5   use of a season thread could avoid anything like this fwiw

     
    kmoney89
    kmoney89
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 719
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2024 - 12:17 AM ET #9

    It sounds like lagameofinches has some explaining to do, lol. surprised

    Reply

    It sounds like lagameofinches has some explaining to do, lol. surprised

     
     
    UnrankedChamp
    UnrankedChamp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1939
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2024 - 12:37 AM ET #10

    @VeritasAlways

    I’ve called this guy out for years. Spot on. The dudes an attention seeking female. His record has always been ass. Now he won’t post til football comes back around. Thank the lord.

    Reply

    @VeritasAlways

    I’ve called this guy out for years. Spot on. The dudes an attention seeking female. His record has always been ass. Now he won’t post til football comes back around. Thank the lord.

    All Forums | College Basketball

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,436
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,607
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.