The only way to get attention on this thread as a new comer is to tout yourself very highly. The problem with that is that most of the people who do are frauds and the one's that do and lose early take the heat for it without really given the chance to prove themselves (but they bring it on themselves.
So I'll sit back and quietly start my own daily thread, without self promotion, never mention a past history outside of this thread (because even if you have a good one, people only care what you have posted on here, or it doesn't really matter to them), even though I track my picks with another third party just for fun.
I believe that any game I find value in by capping against the spread, there is value in the money line as well. So, for each game I see value in, I'll post a play on the ML and Spread.
YTD: 0 units
MoneyLine: 0-0 0 units
Spread: 0-0 0 units
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
The only way to get attention on this thread as a new comer is to tout yourself very highly. The problem with that is that most of the people who do are frauds and the one's that do and lose early take the heat for it without really given the chance to prove themselves (but they bring it on themselves.
So I'll sit back and quietly start my own daily thread, without self promotion, never mention a past history outside of this thread (because even if you have a good one, people only care what you have posted on here, or it doesn't really matter to them), even though I track my picks with another third party just for fun.
I believe that any game I find value in by capping against the spread, there is value in the money line as well. So, for each game I see value in, I'll post a play on the ML and Spread.