• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    OHIO STATE/UMASS POD

    brambles75
    pederson16
    Islandsnow
    bullocks
    wjeremy97
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1803
    Posts: 20
     
    brambles75
    brambles75
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 213
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 12:57 AM ET #1

    Ok here we go,,,,The other day I gave my first pick on Covers when I gave Ohio State -2 against Ole Miss.  A lot of people thought I was being biased with my pick of OSU..It was a winner period(check write up). Here is my pick on this game.
     
    I believe the best play on this game is UNDER the total...no side on this game...If you look at these two teams, they play total different styles. UMASS is run and gun,,,,live and die by the 3 point shot and Ohio State is more ball control, play defense and force people into turnovers. Most of Ohio State's first half points came the other night on Ole Miss Turnovers. Ole Miss played No Defense in the first half and Ohio State took advantage of it. Ohio State rarely ever scores in the 40's in a half. In fact Ohio State shoots that good. Ohio State does not have the athletes to run and gun up and down the floor with UMASS. Thad Matta knows this. Remember where Thad Matta came from before Ohio State. Xavier, and they play in the Atlantic 10, same conference as UMASS. So, he has some past experience with UMASS teams.
     
          That being said,,,I believe Ohio State slows it down, plays half court defense and tries to frustrate UMASS.
    Also, Ohio State relys so much on Jamar Butler and if you saw the game the other night, He tweaked his ankle at the end of the game,,,,Not sure how bad it is, but I like even more slow down pace if my star point guard has a bum ankle. Also, I believe both teams will come out jacked up because of the championship game. This usually results in being tight, too strong, and lot of missed shots in the first half. I believe the public will pound the over tomorrow and it should go to at least 150 or more. I like  this game to end in the 130's or at most lower 140's......
     
    Good Luck to all!!!!
     
    PS....I don't like the side in this game at all,,So it will be a no play for me, if you have to make a play on this side,,,I have a slight lean towards UMASS in this game. The line has moved up to OSU-3.
     
     
    UNDER 149.5    3 unit play
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Ok here we go,,,,The other day I gave my first pick on Covers when I gave Ohio State -2 against Ole Miss.  A lot of people thought I was being biased with my pick of OSU..It was a winner period(check write up). Here is my pick on this game.
     
    I believe the best play on this game is UNDER the total...no side on this game...If you look at these two teams, they play total different styles. UMASS is run and gun,,,,live and die by the 3 point shot and Ohio State is more ball control, play defense and force people into turnovers. Most of Ohio State's first half points came the other night on Ole Miss Turnovers. Ole Miss played No Defense in the first half and Ohio State took advantage of it. Ohio State rarely ever scores in the 40's in a half. In fact Ohio State shoots that good. Ohio State does not have the athletes to run and gun up and down the floor with UMASS. Thad Matta knows this. Remember where Thad Matta came from before Ohio State. Xavier, and they play in the Atlantic 10, same conference as UMASS. So, he has some past experience with UMASS teams.
     
          That being said,,,I believe Ohio State slows it down, plays half court defense and tries to frustrate UMASS.
    Also, Ohio State relys so much on Jamar Butler and if you saw the game the other night, He tweaked his ankle at the end of the game,,,,Not sure how bad it is, but I like even more slow down pace if my star point guard has a bum ankle. Also, I believe both teams will come out jacked up because of the championship game. This usually results in being tight, too strong, and lot of missed shots in the first half. I believe the public will pound the over tomorrow and it should go to at least 150 or more. I like  this game to end in the 130's or at most lower 140's......
     
    Good Luck to all!!!!
     
    PS....I don't like the side in this game at all,,So it will be a no play for me, if you have to make a play on this side,,,I have a slight lean towards UMASS in this game. The line has moved up to OSU-3.
     
     
    UNDER 149.5    3 unit play
     
    pederson16
    pederson16
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 7359
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 1:03 AM ET #2

    great writeup,  i was already on it and like it more now
     
    i also have it parlayed with osu moneyline in a separate bet
    Reply
    great writeup,  i was already on it and like it more now
     
    i also have it parlayed with osu moneyline in a separate bet
     
    brambles75
    brambles75
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 213
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 1:12 AM ET #3

    and one more telling stat,,,,,DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MANY OF OHIO STATE'S Games this year went over 150 points in regulation,,,,,Try NONE.  Three games ended on 150. California game, UNC Ashville, and Michigan. The Purdue game ended at 157, but it went to overtime. 3 of the games were played at Ohio State. They were in the 130's  at end of regulation. I'll take my chances of a championship game being played under 150......
    Reply
    and one more telling stat,,,,,DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MANY OF OHIO STATE'S Games this year went over 150 points in regulation,,,,,Try NONE.  Three games ended on 150. California game, UNC Ashville, and Michigan. The Purdue game ended at 157, but it went to overtime. 3 of the games were played at Ohio State. They were in the 130's  at end of regulation. I'll take my chances of a championship game being played under 150......
     
    Islandsnow
    Islandsnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 507
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 2:43 AM ET #4

    Well you got me sold on the UNDER Brambles75.
     
    Good luck to all of us who take the under.
    Reply
    Well you got me sold on the UNDER Brambles75.
     
    Good luck to all of us who take the under.
     
    bullocks
    bullocks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 3975
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 3:38 AM ET #5

    The line will probably drop from 149.5 as it seems like the juice is weighed on the under thus far
    Reply
    The line will probably drop from 149.5 as it seems like the juice is weighed on the under thus far
     
    wjeremy97
    wjeremy97
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 38798
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 6:11 AM ET #6

    i actually have the over in this one...seems like one of those games where UMASS is going to bring it all and Ohio st has been putting up some high numbers as of late
    Reply
    i actually have the over in this one...seems like one of those games where UMASS is going to bring it all and Ohio st has been putting up some high numbers as of late
     
    lapic22
    lapic22
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 4035
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 7:01 AM ET #7

    Reply
     
    loonlvr
    loonlvr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 123
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 7:46 AM ET #8

    Seems Ohio St has been playing more up tempo last four games, hence I like over. And most games lately have been high scoring in CBB.
    Reply
    Seems Ohio St has been playing more up tempo last four games, hence I like over. And most games lately have been high scoring in CBB.
     
    brewha42
    brewha42
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1470
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 8:09 AM ET #9

    Under is the play i don't see Both these teams in the 70s......... yes it could happen but i think Matta slows down the pace and plays big ten B Ball!!!!!
    Reply
    Under is the play i don't see Both these teams in the 70s......... yes it could happen but i think Matta slows down the pace and plays big ten B Ball!!!!!
     
    frontpage78
    frontpage78
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 309
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 9:05 AM ET #10

    what do u guys think of the first half under
    Reply
    what do u guys think of the first half under
     
    brambles75
    brambles75
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 213
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 10:23 AM ET #11

    Right my book has it 70.5,,,,,I've never been a fan of 1st half would play the under.....Good Luck in whatever you do.....
    Reply
    Right my book has it 70.5,,,,,I've never been a fan of 1st half would play the under.....Good Luck in whatever you do.....
     
    brambles75
    brambles75
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 213
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 10:26 AM ET #12

    I dont know what the hell happened to that last post....but we will try again,,,Ive never been a fan of 1st half lines,,maybe because I always fucking lose them,,,,,anyways,,,,,I would stay away, but if I had to, I would play the under,,,,My book(BETUS) has it at 70.5. You might want to wait, because the public is pounding the over like I thought they would......Good Luck
    Reply
    I dont know what the hell happened to that last post....but we will try again,,,Ive never been a fan of 1st half lines,,maybe because I always fucking lose them,,,,,anyways,,,,,I would stay away, but if I had to, I would play the under,,,,My book(BETUS) has it at 70.5. You might want to wait, because the public is pounding the over like I thought they would......Good Luck
     
    searcat
    searcat
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 596
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 10:30 AM ET #13

    Nice write up, you hit me on the spot, I was thinking the same way, now even better, I going to risk a lot tonight. also lean on Ohio st.
    Any opinion anyone?

    BOL


    Reply
    Nice write up, you hit me on the spot, I was thinking the same way, now even better, I going to risk a lot tonight. also lean on Ohio st.
    Any opinion anyone?

    BOL


     
    Football365
    Football365
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1743
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 11:28 AM ET #14

    searcat...Typical wisdom is if you bet the under you are favoring the underdog.
    Reply
    searcat...Typical wisdom is if you bet the under you are favoring the underdog.
     
    robertcgould
    robertcgould
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 503
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 1:57 PM ET #15

    Brambles75...I agree with what you wrote totally.  However...doesn't 149.5 seem ridiculously high?  You're right, Ohio State never broke this total amount.  Vegas doesn't give away free money...and they gave everyone a gift Tuesday night with Ohio State only giving 2 points to Ole Miss.  Won't happen again.  I think it will in the low 150's and a nailbiter, but I hate Unders and want to watch and enjoy the game.  On the contrary, I think the public is favoring the under. 
     
    OVER 149 FOR ME!!!
    Reply
    Brambles75...I agree with what you wrote totally.  However...doesn't 149.5 seem ridiculously high?  You're right, Ohio State never broke this total amount.  Vegas doesn't give away free money...and they gave everyone a gift Tuesday night with Ohio State only giving 2 points to Ole Miss.  Won't happen again.  I think it will in the low 150's and a nailbiter, but I hate Unders and want to watch and enjoy the game.  On the contrary, I think the public is favoring the under. 
     
    OVER 149 FOR ME!!!
     
    brambles75
    brambles75
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 213
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 2:17 PM ET #16

    I agree that I hate UNDERS too,,,,the line is bouncing all over the place,,,I just believe Thad Matta will slow the game down.....Ohio State has been shooting lights out recently and that is not like them.....I believe they come back to life tonight and it is a lower scoring game,,,,Good Luck to you.....
    Reply
    I agree that I hate UNDERS too,,,,the line is bouncing all over the place,,,I just believe Thad Matta will slow the game down.....Ohio State has been shooting lights out recently and that is not like them.....I believe they come back to life tonight and it is a lower scoring game,,,,Good Luck to you.....
     
    tom-jerry
    tom-jerry
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 8771
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 5:00 PM ET #17

    Mass+O/148 for me
    Reply
    Mass+O/148 for me
     
    camp23
    camp23
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 22648
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 5:33 PM ET #18

    Reply
     
    robertcgould
    robertcgould
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 503
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2008 - 10:34 PM ET #19

    Told ya Brambles...Vegas knew this would be a Wild West shootout...they laughed every half point they dropped it.
    Reply
    Told ya Brambles...Vegas knew this would be a Wild West shootout...they laughed every half point they dropped it.
     
     
    brambles75
    brambles75
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 213
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2008 - 12:07 AM ET #20

    Well Robert it is easy to play MONDAY MORNING QB.....if we could all play we would all be undefeated...I was on the wrong side and I admit it,,,,It happened tonight and it will happen again,,,,If your never wrong I need to tail you from now on,,,,,,,Good Luck folks
    Reply
    Well Robert it is easy to play MONDAY MORNING QB.....if we could all play we would all be undefeated...I was on the wrong side and I admit it,,,,It happened tonight and it will happen again,,,,If your never wrong I need to tail you from now on,,,,,,,Good Luck folks
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,679
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,311
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,349
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,476
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,144
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,075

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.