Posted:
#1
I had this line capped at SDSU -4, and now I see that it is a ridiculous UCLA -2.5?
I am absolutely BAFFLED by this line. UCLA is down to eight scholarship guys (Anderson, Muhammad, Drew, Powell, Wear1, Wear2, Drew, Parker), and possibly only seven tonight depending on Parker's status (he was wearing a walking boot in the middle of the week). Even WITH Parker, UCLA will be at a significant disadvantage on the glass -- and that's not counting the inherent difficulty of keeping SDSU off of the offensive boards when you play zone like UCLA will have to. If Parker can't go, that means Wear1 and Wear2 are the post men and will get HUGE minutes... those guys are a lot of things, but rebounders are not one of them.
This line sticks out in my mind as being so far off, I can't remember one like it in a long, long time.
This will NOT be a home game for UCLA either. With the apathy in the program, I would expect that SDSU will have more fans at the game and more support from the crowd.
SDSU +2.5 LARGE

I am absolutely BAFFLED by this line. UCLA is down to eight scholarship guys (Anderson, Muhammad, Drew, Powell, Wear1, Wear2, Drew, Parker), and possibly only seven tonight depending on Parker's status (he was wearing a walking boot in the middle of the week). Even WITH Parker, UCLA will be at a significant disadvantage on the glass -- and that's not counting the inherent difficulty of keeping SDSU off of the offensive boards when you play zone like UCLA will have to. If Parker can't go, that means Wear1 and Wear2 are the post men and will get HUGE minutes... those guys are a lot of things, but rebounders are not one of them.
This line sticks out in my mind as being so far off, I can't remember one like it in a long, long time.
This will NOT be a home game for UCLA either. With the apathy in the program, I would expect that SDSU will have more fans at the game and more support from the crowd.
SDSU +2.5 LARGE
