so this considered a home game for UNC?
They will have alot of support today. I'm looking for tickets as we speak. Does it matter? Only if u take into account their tournament record is something like 32-1 when playing the 1st wknd of games in NC in the past 40 years. That said, A&M may cover. I took unc -6 but I'll probably pay for it....
They will have alot of support today. I'm looking for tickets as we speak. Does it matter? Only if u take into account their tournament record is something like 32-1 when playing the 1st wknd of games in NC in the past 40 years. That said, A&M may cover. I took unc -6 but I'll probably pay for it....
The simple answer is yes. Playing in your home state is a huge advantage. UNC is 34-1 in their home state in the NCAA Tournament and this includes 12-0 in Charlotte.
However, I am not sure how many of these were won ATS and that is the main question. People will play this huge angle today. I will not.
The simple answer is yes. Playing in your home state is a huge advantage. UNC is 34-1 in their home state in the NCAA Tournament and this includes 12-0 in Charlotte.
However, I am not sure how many of these were won ATS and that is the main question. People will play this huge angle today. I will not.
It keeps sending my reply too early.
A&M has the bigs to dominate the boards and their defense is ranked 40 in Effiency vs 112 for UNC.
Plus I have A&M winning in my bracket so there is that.
Good luck with your choice!
It keeps sending my reply too early.
A&M has the bigs to dominate the boards and their defense is ranked 40 in Effiency vs 112 for UNC.
Plus I have A&M winning in my bracket so there is that.
Good luck with your choice!
The crowd cant score and defend...its up to the players...unless its in Chapel Hill, the arena is a unique setting for both teams....maybe a 5% edge but dont believe in the myth of home state crowds making a difference...the better team usually wins SU, whereas covering the spread is completely up to the players, and more often than not - the refs!!!
The crowd cant score and defend...its up to the players...unless its in Chapel Hill, the arena is a unique setting for both teams....maybe a 5% edge but dont believe in the myth of home state crowds making a difference...the better team usually wins SU, whereas covering the spread is completely up to the players, and more often than not - the refs!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,917
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,203
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,840
- PART DEUX 296
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,029
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,615
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
