Butler is getting major disrespect at home! They are averaging 88 ppg at home!! UConn on the road averages 63?? But their defense is nowhere as good on the road where they allow 50+% from 2 and 57% from 53% from 3???? However UConn is 7-0 both straight up and against the spread vs Butler??? Best play maybe under??? UConn is 0-2 in true road games including losing to Seton Hall
Why am I leaning Butler today???
Butler is getting major disrespect at home! They are averaging 88 ppg at home!! UConn on the road averages 63?? But their defense is nowhere as good on the road where they allow 50+% from 2 and 57% from 53% from 3???? However UConn is 7-0 both straight up and against the spread vs Butler??? Best play maybe under??? UConn is 0-2 in true road games including losing to Seton Hall
Who wins the pace of play?
Conn. has been above 70 possession only once on the rd. against NC
Butler has been over 70 in all games except Georgetown.
Over looks great
Who wins the pace of play?
Conn. has been above 70 possession only once on the rd. against NC
Butler has been over 70 in all games except Georgetown.
Over looks great
I played Butler ML last night when it was sitting at +6.5. Now I hate the play bc the line inexplicably moves 2 points in 10 hours.
This shit is comedy.
I played Butler ML last night when it was sitting at +6.5. Now I hate the play bc the line inexplicably moves 2 points in 10 hours.
This shit is comedy.
I played Butler ML last night when it was sitting at +6.5. Now I hate the play bc the line inexplicably moves 2 points in 10 hours. This shit is comedy.
More interesting: the over under hasn't budged
I played Butler ML last night when it was sitting at +6.5. Now I hate the play bc the line inexplicably moves 2 points in 10 hours. This shit is comedy.
More interesting: the over under hasn't budged
The total hasn’t gone above 144.5 in 10 years!! With UConn averaging 63 ppg on the road if you’re on the over you should also be on Butler because you’re expecting them to score 82??? For me it’s Butler ml and under
The total hasn’t gone above 144.5 in 10 years!! With UConn averaging 63 ppg on the road if you’re on the over you should also be on Butler because you’re expecting them to score 82??? For me it’s Butler ml and under
@dumped97
For me in hoops,slippery slope when I try comparing outcomes in this manner.Unless they are very similar in styles,I try to stay away from this type of logic.Just my two sense.Good luck
@dumped97
For me in hoops,slippery slope when I try comparing outcomes in this manner.Unless they are very similar in styles,I try to stay away from this type of logic.Just my two sense.Good luck
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,105
- Cleveland Bettors 2,575
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,960
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
