Helmet to helmet is targeting.
Actually was targeting
Nah I am an ASU fan but he was vertical not leading with the head.
100 percent this
It's still football people.
Nothing aggressive about the hit. Good call. And it didn't decide the game
Nah I am an ASU fan but he was vertical not leading with the head.
100 percent this
It's still football people.
Nothing aggressive about the hit. Good call. And it didn't decide the game
Nah I am an ASU fan but he was vertical not leading with the head.
agree with this.. even though I’m rooting for asu I hated that the call would’ve decided the game. Fitting that Texas misses the fg.
Nah I am an ASU fan but he was vertical not leading with the head.
agree with this.. even though I’m rooting for asu I hated that the call would’ve decided the game. Fitting that Texas misses the fg.
If one can’t see how rigged these games are…. It’s all for entertainment.
The Rigged committee is out in full force!
If one can’t see how rigged these games are…. It’s all for entertainment.
The Rigged committee is out in full force!
@AJ86
We’ve all seen much less called for targeting. That kid got pretty messed up from that hit to the head. Not sure if he played another snap.
@AJ86
We’ve all seen much less called for targeting. That kid got pretty messed up from that hit to the head. Not sure if he played another snap.
Cmon guys go back and look at it. The Texas player lowered the crown of his helmet right before he made contact. I could care less what is said in response….this is targeting. Personal foul, ejection, sit out 1H next game. The white hat could not have explained his decision with a straight face. The hit will probably have health repercussions on the receiver. I thought they were trying to keep athletes from being injured! Anytime there is communication between an official and someone sitting up in a booth, skepticism arises. Why isn’t the conversation with the white hat made public?
Cmon guys go back and look at it. The Texas player lowered the crown of his helmet right before he made contact. I could care less what is said in response….this is targeting. Personal foul, ejection, sit out 1H next game. The white hat could not have explained his decision with a straight face. The hit will probably have health repercussions on the receiver. I thought they were trying to keep athletes from being injured! Anytime there is communication between an official and someone sitting up in a booth, skepticism arises. Why isn’t the conversation with the white hat made public?
100% Targeting, very clear! I've also seen a lot less called targeting and even the review official in the box, said "yes".
maybe it’s me but I feel that these review dopes in the booth always seem to call it opposite of what they rule on the field. Maybe that’s why they aren’t down on the field lol
100% Targeting, very clear! I've also seen a lot less called targeting and even the review official in the box, said "yes".
maybe it’s me but I feel that these review dopes in the booth always seem to call it opposite of what they rule on the field. Maybe that’s why they aren’t down on the field lol
Anyone who thinks that was a targeting level hit and wanted a great game decided by a call like that is not even a remotely rational fan of the game of football.
Anyone who thinks that was a targeting level hit and wanted a great game decided by a call like that is not even a remotely rational fan of the game of football.
Don't put yourself in a position for the game won/lost on one call. Skat got away with a blatant offensive interference (non)call that went for 60 plus yards at a crucial part of the game.
Don't put yourself in a position for the game won/lost on one call. Skat got away with a blatant offensive interference (non)call that went for 60 plus yards at a crucial part of the game.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,246
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 201
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,990
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,096
- Cleveland Bettors 2,548
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,111
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,904
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
