Hello guys......can someone explain me the importance of the conference championship games.......I see that if some teams lose they're out of playoff and other teams can afford to lose but still be in the playoffs.......which are the teams that would play their hart out and what are the teams that are looking ahead in the playoffs......I just want to know if these games are so important that teams would play at it's best potential or maybe just sit back and wait for the bowl games........thanks
Any insights on this...well appreciated
Hello guys......can someone explain me the importance of the conference championship games.......I see that if some teams lose they're out of playoff and other teams can afford to lose but still be in the playoffs.......which are the teams that would play their hart out and what are the teams that are looking ahead in the playoffs......I just want to know if these games are so important that teams would play at it's best potential or maybe just sit back and wait for the bowl games........thanks
This is the first year of the expanded playoffs....so nobody really knows the significance of some of these games. Obviously some are win and in.....others are lose and its in the hands of "the committee ".....which is definitely not where you want to be.......
This is the first year of the expanded playoffs....so nobody really knows the significance of some of these games. Obviously some are win and in.....others are lose and its in the hands of "the committee ".....which is definitely not where you want to be.......
@TRAIN69
Thanks......I see Oregon can lose and still be in.......and even the Pope is betting them.....so I'll stay away from that game....if they win...good for them
@TRAIN69
Thanks......I see Oregon can lose and still be in.......and even the Pope is betting them.....so I'll stay away from that game....if they win...good for them
This is the first year of the expanded playoffs....so nobody really knows the significance of some of these games. Obviously some are win and in.....others are lose and its in the hands of "the committee ".....which is definitely not where you want to be.......
![]()
![]()
This is the first year of the expanded playoffs....so nobody really knows the significance of some of these games. Obviously some are win and in.....others are lose and its in the hands of "the committee ".....which is definitely not where you want to be.......
![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,725
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,197
- Monday 09/28/2026 816
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,830
- PART DEUX 281
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,705
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,486
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
