Any Locals in Tuscaloosa???
ROFLMAO Corley if you believe that wasn't a moose job. I am an athletic trainer and have been for the past 5 years... I have been involved from as low as 8th grade all the way to performing a summer internship with the Dallas Cowboys and whoever says that wasn't a moose is blind. First of all Spurrier has 4 seconds left on the clock on what does he do from the 12 yard line?? He takes a delay of game to move it back to the 7... and then what??? the qb runs straight out of the end zone. Man from pee wee football they teach these guys how to run out the clock in that sitiuation.. IE shade the line to one side and he runs in an angle as time expires and then just falls to the turf... Not about being on the wrong or right side... was on the winning side until Spurrier shaved points... and Covers was the one asking about Stephan Garcia, well the article was pointed at the wrong person.
ROFLMAO Corley if you believe that wasn't a moose job. I am an athletic trainer and have been for the past 5 years... I have been involved from as low as 8th grade all the way to performing a summer internship with the Dallas Cowboys and whoever says that wasn't a moose is blind. First of all Spurrier has 4 seconds left on the clock on what does he do from the 12 yard line?? He takes a delay of game to move it back to the 7... and then what??? the qb runs straight out of the end zone. Man from pee wee football they teach these guys how to run out the clock in that sitiuation.. IE shade the line to one side and he runs in an angle as time expires and then just falls to the turf... Not about being on the wrong or right side... was on the winning side until Spurrier shaved points... and Covers was the one asking about Stephan Garcia, well the article was pointed at the wrong person.
PM me cjordan
I'm looking to speak to an Alabama local for next week's big game for a story on Covers. It will be anonymous of course. I friend requested you cjordan and rhslurve6. Can you approve me and I'll send you a PM?
Thanks.
PM me cjordan
I'm looking to speak to an Alabama local for next week's big game for a story on Covers. It will be anonymous of course. I friend requested you cjordan and rhslurve6. Can you approve me and I'll send you a PM?
Thanks.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 207
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,993
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
- Cleveland Bettors 2,568
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,942
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
