We already know both teams can score points but also, near the bottom of the league in terms allowing points. What really stands out to me is that App State allows nearly 12 more points when they play on the road. Conversely, Coastal Carolina is the opposite and allows nearly 7 points more when playing at home. I think Clemson had a lot to do with App's defensive numbers but if i remember correctly, Clemson scored majority of their points in the 1h and played back ups in the 4th qt. I don't see either team stopping anything tonight and expect to see the total in the 70s.
Over 62 -115
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
ytd 9-3
We already know both teams can score points but also, near the bottom of the league in terms allowing points. What really stands out to me is that App State allows nearly 12 more points when they play on the road. Conversely, Coastal Carolina is the opposite and allows nearly 7 points more when playing at home. I think Clemson had a lot to do with App's defensive numbers but if i remember correctly, Clemson scored majority of their points in the 1h and played back ups in the 4th qt. I don't see either team stopping anything tonight and expect to see the total in the 70s.