• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    ASU is up by 14 points, game iced.. U barly win in OT, and it's a statement win?

    ATLGettinPaper
    beatdooown
    buckubad
    troy9828
    Pac12Insider
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 706
    Posts: 24
     
    ATLGettinPaper
    ATLGettinPaper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12309
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:09 AM ET #1

    Bullshit...  I ain't buyin this brand.  ASU should have won this by 20 easy.  Refs fixed this game, and I lost.  Yep I lost and I am pissed.  But at the same time, the shit is pathetic man.  If I lose on some real shit, then I can live with that.  But, these announcers act like we just saw some great game, this wasn't a good game?


    The shit was fixed to be close, and then to make it seem like ASU climbed some great mountain by beatin Mizzou.  ASU dominted play the whole game.  No way this game should have gone to OT with some fake ass dramatics in the end.

    Mannnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Bullshit...  I ain't buyin this brand.  ASU should have won this by 20 easy.  Refs fixed this game, and I lost.  Yep I lost and I am pissed.  But at the same time, the shit is pathetic man.  If I lose on some real shit, then I can live with that.  But, these announcers act like we just saw some great game, this wasn't a good game?


    The shit was fixed to be close, and then to make it seem like ASU climbed some great mountain by beatin Mizzou.  ASU dominted play the whole game.  No way this game should have gone to OT with some fake ass dramatics in the end.

    Mannnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    ATLGettinPaper
    ATLGettinPaper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12309
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:12 AM ET #2

    Makes me not even wanna watch games tomorrow, just makes you feel like your watching WWF and I love football.

    Just don't get why I gotta see a game so blatantly controlled by the refs. And I do hope somebody beats that dude ass from ASU that muffed that punt.  I mean really?  seriously?  Just at the right time where Mizzou has perfect time to make a comeback with lots of time on the clock?  And you don't fair catch with the game in hand?  Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.....
    Reply
    Makes me not even wanna watch games tomorrow, just makes you feel like your watching WWF and I love football.

    Just don't get why I gotta see a game so blatantly controlled by the refs. And I do hope somebody beats that dude ass from ASU that muffed that punt.  I mean really?  seriously?  Just at the right time where Mizzou has perfect time to make a comeback with lots of time on the clock?  And you don't fair catch with the game in hand?  Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.....
     
    beatdooown
    beatdooown
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 128
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:12 AM ET #3

    Live to see another day bro don't dwell on it
    Reply
    Live to see another day bro don't dwell on it
     
    buckubad
    buckubad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2004
    Posts: 13403
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:13 AM ET #4

    so was the kid in on the fix?
    Reply
    so was the kid in on the fix?
     
    troy9828
    troy9828
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 5043
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:13 AM ET #5

    Completly agree, 3rd n 15 and of course theres a pass int call for the first, rediculous!
    Reply
    Completly agree, 3rd n 15 and of course theres a pass int call for the first, rediculous!
     
    Pac12Insider
    Pac12Insider
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 416
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:13 AM ET #6

    STATEMENT GAME

     

    /thread

    Reply

    STATEMENT GAME

     

    /thread

     
    ATLGettinPaper
    ATLGettinPaper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12309
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:14 AM ET #7

    Yes sir!!!  Statement Thread!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Yes sir!!!  Statement Thread!!!!!!!
     
    ThrillaInMD
    ThrillaInMD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 1217
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:15 AM ET #8

    makes u feel any better the opening line was -6.5
    Reply
    makes u feel any better the opening line was -6.5
     
    _Gatsby_
    _Gatsby_
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 587
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:17 AM ET #9

    The fumble started the Mizzou come back was the player in on the fix too? That was pass interference. I know it sucks but you can't say a game is fixed cuz it doesn't turn out the way you want.
    Reply
    The fumble started the Mizzou come back was the player in on the fix too? That was pass interference. I know it sucks but you can't say a game is fixed cuz it doesn't turn out the way you want.
     
    ATLGettinPaper
    ATLGettinPaper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12309
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:22 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by _Gatsby_:

    The fumble started the Mizzou come back was the player in on the fix too? That was pass interference. I know it sucks but you can't say a game is fixed cuz it doesn't turn out the way you want.



    Dude you are an idiot.... I been betting long enough.  When I bet, I kind of feel like i'm already betting on a certain ending anyways.  If you can't tell that when you bet then you haven't been betting long enough.  And yeah it's cool when you win, but there is more than meets the eye in these games.

    And when I win, I feel like i'm in line with the script.  And when I lose I feel like i'm not reading the script right.  It's all good, I accept the fact of some of these games not all are fishy as hell.  And take my loss like a man.

    But all those Flags on like every place, isn't fun to watch.  It's depressing and just kills the joy of watching a great game we love.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by _Gatsby_:

    The fumble started the Mizzou come back was the player in on the fix too? That was pass interference. I know it sucks but you can't say a game is fixed cuz it doesn't turn out the way you want.



    Dude you are an idiot.... I been betting long enough.  When I bet, I kind of feel like i'm already betting on a certain ending anyways.  If you can't tell that when you bet then you haven't been betting long enough.  And yeah it's cool when you win, but there is more than meets the eye in these games.

    And when I win, I feel like i'm in line with the script.  And when I lose I feel like i'm not reading the script right.  It's all good, I accept the fact of some of these games not all are fishy as hell.  And take my loss like a man.

    But all those Flags on like every place, isn't fun to watch.  It's depressing and just kills the joy of watching a great game we love.
     
    buckubad
    buckubad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2004
    Posts: 13403
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:26 AM ET #11

    ur not taking it like a man tho
    Reply
    ur not taking it like a man tho
     
    NJDevils
    NJDevils
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:27 AM ET #12

    The fucking idiot muffing the punt killed the whole game...the refs were shit but they were up 14 until that fucking idiot did that

    its just 1 game move on

    These games with no defense are shit to watch anyways
    Reply
    The fucking idiot muffing the punt killed the whole game...the refs were shit but they were up 14 until that fucking idiot did that

    its just 1 game move on

    These games with no defense are shit to watch anyways
     
    WhySoSucK
    WhySoSucK
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 6848
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:28 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillaInMD:

    makes u feel any better the opening line was -6.5



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillaInMD:

    makes u feel any better the opening line was -6.5



     
    callinan24
    callinan24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 473
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:31 AM ET #14

    Down alot

    Reply

    Down alot

     
    MarkDogg
    MarkDogg
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 7509
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:31 AM ET #15

    got to get on the early lines guyshit helps sometimes

    atl miss st-5 -120 get it back
    Reply
    got to get on the early lines guyshit helps sometimes

    atl miss st-5 -120 get it back
     
    ATLGettinPaper
    ATLGettinPaper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12309
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:35 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDogg:

    got to get on the early lines guyshit helps sometimes

    atl miss st-5 -120 get it back


    Man I usually shrug these type games off, cause it happens.  But to happen so early in the season when your trying to get in a groove and get ya wins up is not fun.  Shit I been doing this for a while, just in a funk right now.  Can't buy a win...  probably gonna chill my ass out til I can get my mojo goin.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDogg:

    got to get on the early lines guyshit helps sometimes

    atl miss st-5 -120 get it back


    Man I usually shrug these type games off, cause it happens.  But to happen so early in the season when your trying to get in a groove and get ya wins up is not fun.  Shit I been doing this for a while, just in a funk right now.  Can't buy a win...  probably gonna chill my ass out til I can get my mojo goin.
     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:37 AM ET #17

    It was just two average teams playing in primetime, expect nothing less than what happened. That's why I stayed away but played the Dog in the Covers race
    Reply
    It was just two average teams playing in primetime, expect nothing less than what happened. That's why I stayed away but played the Dog in the Covers race
     
    jacksup44
    jacksup44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 599
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:44 AM ET #18

    Really........ if this is as bad as you think it gets, you obviously weren t on that Pittsburgh San Diego game in 2008 when Palamalo recovered a fumble on the last play of the game and returned it for a TD only to have it reversed and THEN have the refs admit they ruled the play wrong after the game was over.  Guess what side I was on??????????

     Pitt 12 (-3 or 4) SD 11.  
    Reply
    Really........ if this is as bad as you think it gets, you obviously weren t on that Pittsburgh San Diego game in 2008 when Palamalo recovered a fumble on the last play of the game and returned it for a TD only to have it reversed and THEN have the refs admit they ruled the play wrong after the game was over.  Guess what side I was on??????????

     Pitt 12 (-3 or 4) SD 11.  
     
    Zman55
    Zman55
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 2994
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:44 AM ET #19

    ATL I'm with you man I knew we werent gonna cover even when ASU was up 14 the refs totally messed this game up anyone thinking they capped it correct by picking mizzu is full of themselves, The announcers were so funny getting excited like Franklin did something.
    Reply
    ATL I'm with you man I knew we werent gonna cover even when ASU was up 14 the refs totally messed this game up anyone thinking they capped it correct by picking mizzu is full of themselves, The announcers were so funny getting excited like Franklin did something.
     
    golfgodks
    golfgodks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 1741
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:45 AM ET #20

    lol.....bunch of whiners..........sorry but this line was a joke and easy money..thats if you waited on the spread to go up......and asu got plenty of calls..........both defenses were pathetic and missouri was missing like 8 players and should of won this game outright..........well i'm taking this to the bank.......evens out for the way GB/NO ended!
    Reply
    lol.....bunch of whiners..........sorry but this line was a joke and easy money..thats if you waited on the spread to go up......and asu got plenty of calls..........both defenses were pathetic and missouri was missing like 8 players and should of won this game outright..........well i'm taking this to the bank.......evens out for the way GB/NO ended!
     
    Zman55
    Zman55
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 2994
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 2:45 AM ET #21

    Oh and doesnt help when they miss a fg and xtra point to fudge my 1h bet at -6
    Reply
    Oh and doesnt help when they miss a fg and xtra point to fudge my 1h bet at -6
     
    _Gatsby_
    _Gatsby_
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 587
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 5:32 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by ATLGettinPaper:




    Dude you are an idiot.... I been betting long enough.  When I bet, I kind of feel like i'm already betting on a certain ending anyways.  If you can't tell that when you bet then you haven't been betting long enough.  And yeah it's cool when you win, but there is more than meets the eye in these games.

    And when I win, I feel like i'm in line with the script.  And when I lose I feel like i'm not reading the script right.  It's all good, I accept the fact of some of these games not all are fishy as hell.  And take my loss like a man.

    But all those Flags on like every place, isn't fun to watch.  It's depressing and just kills the joy of watching a great game we love.


    Sure looks like your taking it like a man
    There was a lot of penalties on Mizzou too, if you can't take it don't bet simple as that. Mizzou+10 too much points against Az st
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLGettinPaper:




    Dude you are an idiot.... I been betting long enough.  When I bet, I kind of feel like i'm already betting on a certain ending anyways.  If you can't tell that when you bet then you haven't been betting long enough.  And yeah it's cool when you win, but there is more than meets the eye in these games.

    And when I win, I feel like i'm in line with the script.  And when I lose I feel like i'm not reading the script right.  It's all good, I accept the fact of some of these games not all are fishy as hell.  And take my loss like a man.

    But all those Flags on like every place, isn't fun to watch.  It's depressing and just kills the joy of watching a great game we love.


    Sure looks like your taking it like a man
    There was a lot of penalties on Mizzou too, if you can't take it don't bet simple as that. Mizzou+10 too much points against Az st
     
    _Gatsby_
    _Gatsby_
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 587
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 5:34 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by golfgodks:

    lol.....bunch of whiners..........sorry but this line was a joke and easy money..thats if you waited on the spread to go up......and asu got plenty of calls..........both defenses were pathetic and missouri was missing like 8 players and should of won this game outright..........well i'm taking this to the bank.......evens out for the way GB/NO ended!


    Exactly

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by golfgodks:

    lol.....bunch of whiners..........sorry but this line was a joke and easy money..thats if you waited on the spread to go up......and asu got plenty of calls..........both defenses were pathetic and missouri was missing like 8 players and should of won this game outright..........well i'm taking this to the bank.......evens out for the way GB/NO ended!


    Exactly

     
     
    WizrduvOdz
    WizrduvOdz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 3164
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2011 - 7:34 AM ET #24

    The first of many  'FIXED'   yells?  Or maybe I missed some earlier.  Anyhow, definitely not the last.

    Why don't I ever read a winner writing fixed?
    Reply
    The first of many  'FIXED'   yells?  Or maybe I missed some earlier.  Anyhow, definitely not the last.

    Why don't I ever read a winner writing fixed?
    All Forums | College Football

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 503
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,680
    • Sunday 3,121
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,933
    • HELP PLEASE 1,460
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,548
    • NFL Sunday 7,394
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.