come on
backdoor wide open in south bend
Needed ND to possibly hit a 4 teamer...if USC don't cover 7.5 it won't matter...I hope they don't
Penn st covered
Florida gonna cover
USC ?
ND didn't cover
Needed ND to possibly hit a 4 teamer...if USC don't cover 7.5 it won't matter...I hope they don't
Penn st covered
Florida gonna cover
USC ?
ND didn't cover
Needed ND to possibly hit a 4 teamer...if USC don't cover 7.5 it won't matter...I hope they don't Penn st covered Florida gonna cover USC ? ND didn't cover
Needed ND to possibly hit a 4 teamer...if USC don't cover 7.5 it won't matter...I hope they don't Penn st covered Florida gonna cover USC ? ND didn't cover
Fishy game by ND. I just watched the 3q and part of the 4th. Flying down the field with short and long passes with 5 min in the 3rd. 1st and goal at the 12. Then slows it down... Rush/rush/pass/pass, turnover on downs. Not sure why you'd go for it there, it was 4th and long 1 at the 5 but still. Hmmm. Gets the ball back, same thing but at the 30 yd line.
Fishy game by ND. I just watched the 3q and part of the 4th. Flying down the field with short and long passes with 5 min in the 3rd. 1st and goal at the 12. Then slows it down... Rush/rush/pass/pass, turnover on downs. Not sure why you'd go for it there, it was 4th and long 1 at the 5 but still. Hmmm. Gets the ball back, same thing but at the 30 yd line.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,092
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,691
- Sunday 3,121
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,936
- HELP PLEASE 1,465
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,557
- NFL Sunday 7,424
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
