clemson only -14????
Toler - how do you define a "trap game" since you say there is no such thing?
Define your criteria please - I would like to know if we are all talking about the same thing.
I define a trap game when the line appears "too easy" from the viewpoint of the average better. Lines like this send to suck in the naïve public money without enough sharp money coming in to offset the public. Easy side loses, public gets slammed, Vegas and some sharps clean up. How do you define a "trap game"?
Toler - how do you define a "trap game" since you say there is no such thing?
Define your criteria please - I would like to know if we are all talking about the same thing.
I define a trap game when the line appears "too easy" from the viewpoint of the average better. Lines like this send to suck in the naïve public money without enough sharp money coming in to offset the public. Easy side loses, public gets slammed, Vegas and some sharps clean up. How do you define a "trap game"?
Hahaha it was a joke man lighten up. I'm not doggin your pick. BOL and I hope you hit. The over would probably be the only play for me personally on this one. Good luck
Yea... Lighten up Francis
Hahaha it was a joke man lighten up. I'm not doggin your pick. BOL and I hope you hit. The over would probably be the only play for me personally on this one. Good luck
Yea... Lighten up Francis
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,710
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,353
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 273,701
- Sunday 10/11/2026 613
- Eagles vs Jags in-game live LONDON 1,735
- NFL LOCKED IN! 106,416
- Week 6 Money 16,379
- Rigged 1,537
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 40,372
- NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 11,482
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
