Posted:
#1
Lots of love for Houston here, not only today, but since the lines came out. Not sure that all those Houston lovers know that a 2-6 Tulane team went to Houston in week 11 last year and beat them 31-24 as 17 points underdogs. And actually Houston only had a short lived 3 pts lead in that game and needed a last minute TD to make that score more respectable on paper. By the way, Houston was on a 3-0 SU/ATS run before that game. According to Sagarin, the strength of schedule for Houston is no 132 in the nation while Tulanes stands at no 48. Obviously, much stronger opposition for Tulane this season. I know that people will come to my thread and tell me that Houston will kill, destroy, dominate Tulane, that they will cover the spread in the first quarter, that Tulane sucks, etc.....It happens all the time. But it also happens that those same people will never come back and say you were right, I was wrong. And when I post my system that supports this play, there will be people comming into this thread and saying that systems do not work, etc. Its all fine. I am trying to help people who have no time to do their own capping. Here is the system of year in NCAAF:
In weeks 6 or later, double digit home underdogs that beat this same opponent as 13+ pts road underdogs in weeks 10 or later are 13-0 ATS covering the spread by at least a TD every time, and by 2 TDs or more 10 times. The average margin of ATS win was over 17 points. Also, 9 of those 13 teams won the game outright. Remember, I am talking about double digit underdogs. And before you tell me that Houston is unbeaten, I will tell you that Oregon was unbeaten coming to Stanford in week 11 two years ago and Stanford beat them as 10 points underdogs in that game. And guess what, Stanford was fitting this same system.
TULANE +21 System play of the year.
In weeks 6 or later, double digit home underdogs that beat this same opponent as 13+ pts road underdogs in weeks 10 or later are 13-0 ATS covering the spread by at least a TD every time, and by 2 TDs or more 10 times. The average margin of ATS win was over 17 points. Also, 9 of those 13 teams won the game outright. Remember, I am talking about double digit underdogs. And before you tell me that Houston is unbeaten, I will tell you that Oregon was unbeaten coming to Stanford in week 11 two years ago and Stanford beat them as 10 points underdogs in that game. And guess what, Stanford was fitting this same system.
TULANE +21 System play of the year.
