Fading Oklahoma St off their big upset against Oregon last week. Have liked what I've seen of WV so far.
Taking West Virginia ML (medium)
I'm with ya
W vir 2-0 against the spread
If you look at today's games, most of the 2-0 ats teams all covered n going 3-0 next week.
I was impressed with w Virginia beating Virginia. I was on Virginia as a ranked team n lost. W vir is worth the play n spread is less than a FG so it's a value play for me.
![]()
I'm with ya
W vir 2-0 against the spread
If you look at today's games, most of the 2-0 ats teams all covered n going 3-0 next week.
I was impressed with w Virginia beating Virginia. I was on Virginia as a ranked team n lost. W vir is worth the play n spread is less than a FG so it's a value play for me.
![]()
