Let's suppose I make the following 4 bets for $1,000 each plus juice):
What would the net units be? Is it minus 0.20 (1 + 1.05 - 1.25 - 1)
I've seen the following results for a current sports capper and wondered how they received a unit total of 6233 when they are correct only 58% of the time. Is it because they have they have won taking many underdogs that pay > 100? If not, please provide reasons.
Should I be reading the unit return as 62.33. If $1,000 bet was made 536 times, the net dollar return would be $62,330.
Lastly, in my above four betting examples, would the unit value total be different if two bets were made for $500 and the other two bets were made for $1,000.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Let's suppose I make the following 4 bets for $1,000 each plus juice):
What would the net units be? Is it minus 0.20 (1 + 1.05 - 1.25 - 1)
I've seen the following results for a current sports capper and wondered how they received a unit total of 6233 when they are correct only 58% of the time. Is it because they have they have won taking many underdogs that pay > 100? If not, please provide reasons.
Should I be reading the unit return as 62.33. If $1,000 bet was made 536 times, the net dollar return would be $62,330.
Lastly, in my above four betting examples, would the unit value total be different if two bets were made for $500 and the other two bets were made for $1,000.
This is usually for techincal issues, I am sure if you posted in the football fourm, or basketball they would help you out. I will send you a link to betting 101 which could help you as well.
This is usually for techincal issues, I am sure if you posted in the football fourm, or basketball they would help you out. I will send you a link to betting 101 which could help you as well.