I'm always logged in but when you go to the match up page, click on the top left box for a game you want to "save," the next day, the game isn't saved (after turning off my phone/laptop, 'x'ing" out of the tab/window). It used to save before, rearranging the games that you selected to the top of the odds list as long as you are logged in (obviously saved to your profile) but it doesn't do that anymore.
I used this feature for games that I like to keep an eye on.
"Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I'm always logged in but when you go to the match up page, click on the top left box for a game you want to "save," the next day, the game isn't saved (after turning off my phone/laptop, 'x'ing" out of the tab/window). It used to save before, rearranging the games that you selected to the top of the odds list as long as you are logged in (obviously saved to your profile) but it doesn't do that anymore.
I used this feature for games that I like to keep an eye on.