Hi - Today I tried to pick San Diego in the Padres/Cubs matchup. At first I got a message saying the pick had been removed from the board due to a consensus. I checked again a short while later, and the pick was still on the board with updated odds. The site allowed me to make the pick and gave me the message that my pick had been submitted.
Later (after the game started), I checked my account and saw that the pick never actually registered, even though I definitely got the "has been submitted" message. Is this a known glitch? Is there any way to check on the back end to see if there is any record in the system of the pick being submitted but just not being posted to my account and give me credit for the win?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hi - Today I tried to pick San Diego in the Padres/Cubs matchup. At first I got a message saying the pick had been removed from the board due to a consensus. I checked again a short while later, and the pick was still on the board with updated odds. The site allowed me to make the pick and gave me the message that my pick had been submitted.
Later (after the game started), I checked my account and saw that the pick never actually registered, even though I definitely got the "has been submitted" message. Is this a known glitch? Is there any way to check on the back end to see if there is any record in the system of the pick being submitted but just not being posted to my account and give me credit for the win?