GEEEEEZ This site gets dumber every day. I'm embarrassed to be a 20 year Legend.
Where is the search body for finding old threads???
Hello,
If you look at the top left of your screen while in the forums you can see a magnifying glass, which indicates a search function.
- CT
Hello,
If you look at the top left of your screen while in the forums you can see a magnifying glass, which indicates a search function.
- CT
So you guys are JUST NOT GOING to let us cut & paste the old emoticons?
I guess all good things must come to an end.
At first I thought it was just pathetic of you to do so.
And then I realized that Lou is probably rolling over in his Covers grave.
Sandy Grimes hit .371 in Louisville in 1967.
That's a CAREER in any League.
You still have no idea what I'm talking about do ya?
Just GTFO.
So you guys are JUST NOT GOING to let us cut & paste the old emoticons?
I guess all good things must come to an end.
At first I thought it was just pathetic of you to do so.
And then I realized that Lou is probably rolling over in his Covers grave.
Sandy Grimes hit .371 in Louisville in 1967.
That's a CAREER in any League.
You still have no idea what I'm talking about do ya?
Just GTFO.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,678
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
- Sunday 10/04/2026 682
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,301
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,231
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,800
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,467
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,832
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
