Do I trade Best.. if I get C.J in return?
QB-Rodgers,Young
RB's are Gore,McFadden and Michael Bush.
WR's- R.White,Crabtree,Dez Bryant,Wallace, Morgan,Vjax,S.Rice
Do I trade Best.. if I get C.J in return?
QB-Rodgers,Young
RB's are Gore,McFadden and Michael Bush.
WR's- R.White,Crabtree,Dez Bryant,Wallace, Morgan,Vjax,S.Rice
Do I trade Best.. if I get C.J in return?
QB-Rodgers,Young
RB's are Gore,McFadden and Michael Bush.
WR's- R.White,Crabtree,Dez Bryant,Wallace, Morgan,Vjax,S.Rice
Yes..Chris Johnson..I would have to package a WR with him...but if i go the route of a WR, I would also like to get a RB #2 (buy low value) in return.I was thinking maybe SJax??What's everybody like as a Tier WR #1 for Best. Wayne or Austin?
I look at Detroit's schedule and its not easy mid year?
Yes..Chris Johnson..I would have to package a WR with him...but if i go the route of a WR, I would also like to get a RB #2 (buy low value) in return.I was thinking maybe SJax??What's everybody like as a Tier WR #1 for Best. Wayne or Austin?
I look at Detroit's schedule and its not easy mid year?
Dude you're dillusional.
You're not getting Wayne or Austin & Steven Jackson for Best (or even close).
You're not getting Chris Johnson for Best. And what WR do you have that someone would want included in that deal? White? That's way too much.
And speaking of your WR's why do you have Vincent Jackson & Sidney Rice. That's a waste of 2 spots. I wouldn't tie up a spot with either, but if you want to then keep 1 of them and drop the other.
I think your team is in pretty good shape right now. Rodgers to go with Best, Gore & McFadden as your RBs. White is a damn fine #1 WR and Bryant will wind up as a low end WR 2. Wallace will be much better when Ben returns and who knows, maybe Alex Smith will eventually remember Crabtree is on the field. Maybe you could get a little stronger at WR but don't do so at the expense of your RBs.
Dude you're dillusional.
You're not getting Wayne or Austin & Steven Jackson for Best (or even close).
You're not getting Chris Johnson for Best. And what WR do you have that someone would want included in that deal? White? That's way too much.
And speaking of your WR's why do you have Vincent Jackson & Sidney Rice. That's a waste of 2 spots. I wouldn't tie up a spot with either, but if you want to then keep 1 of them and drop the other.
I think your team is in pretty good shape right now. Rodgers to go with Best, Gore & McFadden as your RBs. White is a damn fine #1 WR and Bryant will wind up as a low end WR 2. Wallace will be much better when Ben returns and who knows, maybe Alex Smith will eventually remember Crabtree is on the field. Maybe you could get a little stronger at WR but don't do so at the expense of your RBs.
