Flex: CHOICE or STEVE SMITH
![]()
im starting him at the moment
Hes so good but gets double teamed every game I mean if someone like Dwayne Jarrett or ANYONE on that team would step up and become a threat, S1 would put up some numbers again.
![]()
im starting him at the moment
Hes so good but gets double teamed every game I mean if someone like Dwayne Jarrett or ANYONE on that team would step up and become a threat, S1 would put up some numbers again.
I'd play Smith...you already have Barber and Car will run the ball down the Bills throat forcing Buf to put 8 in the box at some points, which should lead to Smith getting some looks....after his rant, the have to figure out a way...fuck, watch DeAngelo throw him a TD.
I'd play Smith...you already have Barber and Car will run the ball down the Bills throat forcing Buf to put 8 in the box at some points, which should lead to Smith getting some looks....after his rant, the have to figure out a way...fuck, watch DeAngelo throw him a TD.
always works out this way
I say Z.Miller last week cuz he has sucked and look what he did
I have ss1 and I feel your pain
always works out this way
I say Z.Miller last week cuz he has sucked and look what he did
I have ss1 and I feel your pain
I'd play Smith...you already have Barber and Car will run the ball down the Bills throat forcing Buf to put 8 in the box at some points, which should lead to Smith getting some looks....after his rant, the have to figure out a way...fuck, watch DeAngelo throw him a TD.
I'd love DeAngelo Williams throwing him a TD, because we know Jake Delhomme sure the fuck isn't
I'd play Smith...you already have Barber and Car will run the ball down the Bills throat forcing Buf to put 8 in the box at some points, which should lead to Smith getting some looks....after his rant, the have to figure out a way...fuck, watch DeAngelo throw him a TD.
I'd love DeAngelo Williams throwing him a TD, because we know Jake Delhomme sure the fuck isn't
I'd love DeAngelo Williams throwing him a TD, because we know Jake Delhomme sure the fuck isn't
![]()
Amen to that brother![]()
I'd love DeAngelo Williams throwing him a TD, because we know Jake Delhomme sure the fuck isn't
![]()
Amen to that brother![]()
you have to ride smith out. he's a top tier wr and will have his moments this year. let's just hope it's sooner rather than later. Call me crazy but i"d consider moore over choice. I don't like playing 2 rbs on the same team at all. moore is healthy and a favorite of brees. he's going to put up some numbers.
I am going to ride Steve Smith out, at least for today![]()
And it's not crazy at all to like Lance Moore over Choice. I picked up Lance Moore in my 2 other leagues as well, and because of serious bye week blues have to start him. But I'd like to wait another week on him and see
you have to ride smith out. he's a top tier wr and will have his moments this year. let's just hope it's sooner rather than later. Call me crazy but i"d consider moore over choice. I don't like playing 2 rbs on the same team at all. moore is healthy and a favorite of brees. he's going to put up some numbers.
I am going to ride Steve Smith out, at least for today![]()
And it's not crazy at all to like Lance Moore over Choice. I picked up Lance Moore in my 2 other leagues as well, and because of serious bye week blues have to start him. But I'd like to wait another week on him and see
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,674
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,360
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
- Sunday 10/04/2026 606
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,656
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,458
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,071
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,769
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
