Posted:
#1
So is Cameron Maybin putting it all together or it this just a
hot spell highlighted by the fact he destroyed his former team?
I am in a deep mixed league with 6 OF and am trying to determine if I should drop Josh Willingham for Cameron Maybin.
Willingham is one of those guys no one ever seems to want, but I will take 15 to 20 HR and 60+ RBIs out of the sixth OF spot. And he is actually in the top 6 on my team in RBIs (and I rank 2nd in RBIs). Plus, if he would get traded elsewhere, especially to someplace like Philly, he just seems like a guy who would fit in well and provide some pop down the stretch.
Bottom line, HR and RBIs would take a hit dropping The Hammer for Maybin, but R, Avg. and SB should improve. Talentwise, if Maybin is figuring it out, I am probably a moron for even fretting about keeping Willingham over Maybin.
hot spell highlighted by the fact he destroyed his former team?
I am in a deep mixed league with 6 OF and am trying to determine if I should drop Josh Willingham for Cameron Maybin.
Willingham is one of those guys no one ever seems to want, but I will take 15 to 20 HR and 60+ RBIs out of the sixth OF spot. And he is actually in the top 6 on my team in RBIs (and I rank 2nd in RBIs). Plus, if he would get traded elsewhere, especially to someplace like Philly, he just seems like a guy who would fit in well and provide some pop down the stretch.
Bottom line, HR and RBIs would take a hit dropping The Hammer for Maybin, but R, Avg. and SB should improve. Talentwise, if Maybin is figuring it out, I am probably a moron for even fretting about keeping Willingham over Maybin.
