We went 18 deep this year.12 teams,standard scoring.
QB-Aaron Rodgers....RB's--DeAngelo Williams...Knowshon...Cadillac...Reggie...Mulroney,and Detroits Kevin Smith WR's--Greg Jennings...Steve Smith(nyg)...Mike Wallace...T.J. Houshmandzada...Mario Manningham....Jericho Cotchery..TE's--Tony Gonzolez...Todd Heap.......Kicker Mason Crosby(gb)...DEF.Arizona Cardinals
NOW...here's my question...I grabbed Vincent Jackson in the 18TH round(a steal if he signs!)...and my team is pretty well set.Do you think it's worth "stashing" him till he "hopefully" comes back? Could be a MONSTER come playoff time if he comes in fresh around week 6 or so.Would love to hear some thoughts.If I dump him I'm grabbing Moreno's back-up,cause he might be hurt,or Brian Hartline,who's now the #2 WR in Miami-gonna get a LOT of touches.Thanks guys(and gals).....and good luck this season!!!!I actually won mine last yearREPEAT!!!!!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
We went 18 deep this year.12 teams,standard scoring.
QB-Aaron Rodgers....RB's--DeAngelo Williams...Knowshon...Cadillac...Reggie...Mulroney,and Detroits Kevin Smith WR's--Greg Jennings...Steve Smith(nyg)...Mike Wallace...T.J. Houshmandzada...Mario Manningham....Jericho Cotchery..TE's--Tony Gonzolez...Todd Heap.......Kicker Mason Crosby(gb)...DEF.Arizona Cardinals
NOW...here's my question...I grabbed Vincent Jackson in the 18TH round(a steal if he signs!)...and my team is pretty well set.Do you think it's worth "stashing" him till he "hopefully" comes back? Could be a MONSTER come playoff time if he comes in fresh around week 6 or so.Would love to hear some thoughts.If I dump him I'm grabbing Moreno's back-up,cause he might be hurt,or Brian Hartline,who's now the #2 WR in Miami-gonna get a LOT of touches.Thanks guys(and gals).....and good luck this season!!!!I actually won mine last yearREPEAT!!!!!!!
What good would it be to drop him at this point. I would be shocked if there was someone off the waiver wire with as much potential as Vincent Jackson. So YES keep him on your roster. BOL!
What good would it be to drop him at this point. I would be shocked if there was someone off the waiver wire with as much potential as Vincent Jackson. So YES keep him on your roster. BOL!
Made some pre-season roster moves,and now have TWO un-signed WR'sDon't see Housh being unemployed long,and if he ends up in Minny...Here's what I'm going in with.......
QB's Aaron Rodgers and Derek Anderson
WR's Greg Jennings-Steve Smith(nyg)-Mike Wallace-Jericho Cotchery-Mario Manningham-T.J. Who'sYourMama-Vincent Jackson
RB's DeAngelo Williams-Knowshon Moreno-Cadillac Williams-Reggie Bush-Laurence Mulroney-Kevin Smith
TE Tony Gonzalez
K Mason Crosby gb
DEF Arizona
What-cha think?
Made some pre-season roster moves,and now have TWO un-signed WR'sDon't see Housh being unemployed long,and if he ends up in Minny...Here's what I'm going in with.......
QB's Aaron Rodgers and Derek Anderson
WR's Greg Jennings-Steve Smith(nyg)-Mike Wallace-Jericho Cotchery-Mario Manningham-T.J. Who'sYourMama-Vincent Jackson
RB's DeAngelo Williams-Knowshon Moreno-Cadillac Williams-Reggie Bush-Laurence Mulroney-Kevin Smith
I say keep VJax even though he will sit out 3 games towards his suspension which take place once he signs so you would need him to sign before week 5 to really have an impact but again you didnt pay much for him so absolutely keep him
Housh, not much more than a possession receiver and if he does sign with Minny I say he would merely be 3rd down play once rice returns so IMHO I say Housh is just an name anymore
I say keep VJax even though he will sit out 3 games towards his suspension which take place once he signs so you would need him to sign before week 5 to really have an impact but again you didnt pay much for him so absolutely keep him
Housh, not much more than a possession receiver and if he does sign with Minny I say he would merely be 3rd down play once rice returns so IMHO I say Housh is just an name anymore