• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Food & Fitness

    Advocare 24 Day Challenge...

    jesron1269
    err
    be easy
    smalltimer
    Ltrain14
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8806
    Posts: 12
     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2011 - 1:10 PM ET #1

    I don't know if anyone has ever done this before but I am on day 6 of this program and it is going great.  It really forces you to put your health as a primary focus.  I always did good weight lifting, below average on cardio and failed on nutrition.  With this program I am doing excellent on all three and the results are showing.  I recommend anyone that wants to be serious about weight loss and shaping up to try this program.  This is not a sales pitch as I don't sell this stuff but I am sure if you ask around at your local gym there will be a dude that does.  Just giving a heads up.

    When I did my initial assessment (less than a week ago) I was at 250.5 with 185 pounds of lean muscle and 29% body fat.  I knew I had a few pounds but clearly I am a long ways from my 10% body fat college days.  So I decided I was going to be serious and get at least down to 215 with 17% body fat and go from there.

    In less than one week I have already dropped 8 pounds and it is not water weight either because I am drinking 1.5 galons of water a day.

    I will keep updating my progress but I just wanted to give a shout out to all about this program.

     

    Disclaimer:  You cannot consume alcohol, sugar or fried foods either so it takes a substantial commitment to the nutrition area for this program to be a success.  BOL!

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I don't know if anyone has ever done this before but I am on day 6 of this program and it is going great.  It really forces you to put your health as a primary focus.  I always did good weight lifting, below average on cardio and failed on nutrition.  With this program I am doing excellent on all three and the results are showing.  I recommend anyone that wants to be serious about weight loss and shaping up to try this program.  This is not a sales pitch as I don't sell this stuff but I am sure if you ask around at your local gym there will be a dude that does.  Just giving a heads up.

    When I did my initial assessment (less than a week ago) I was at 250.5 with 185 pounds of lean muscle and 29% body fat.  I knew I had a few pounds but clearly I am a long ways from my 10% body fat college days.  So I decided I was going to be serious and get at least down to 215 with 17% body fat and go from there.

    In less than one week I have already dropped 8 pounds and it is not water weight either because I am drinking 1.5 galons of water a day.

    I will keep updating my progress but I just wanted to give a shout out to all about this program.

     

    Disclaimer:  You cannot consume alcohol, sugar or fried foods either so it takes a substantial commitment to the nutrition area for this program to be a success.  BOL!

     
    err
    err
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 6844
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2011 - 12:42 PM ET #2

    You lost me at '' Disclaimer:  You cannot consume alcohol ''

    Good luck buddy
    Reply
    You lost me at '' Disclaimer:  You cannot consume alcohol ''

    Good luck buddy
     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2011 - 2:54 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by err:

    You lost me at '' Disclaimer:  You cannot consume alcohol ''

    Good luck buddy

    LOL... I figured I would lose people on that.  Honestly I almost say no fricking way when I was told that was one of the conditions but ultimately I have found that I have more energy now than ever before so perhaps it was a change for the best.  Once I hit my target goals I am going to celebrate and have a few but zero until then.  BOL!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by err:

    You lost me at '' Disclaimer:  You cannot consume alcohol ''

    Good luck buddy

    LOL... I figured I would lose people on that.  Honestly I almost say no fricking way when I was told that was one of the conditions but ultimately I have found that I have more energy now than ever before so perhaps it was a change for the best.  Once I hit my target goals I am going to celebrate and have a few but zero until then.  BOL!

     
    be easy
    be easy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 15433
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2011 - 5:17 PM ET #4

    Jerson, id like to hear the nutrition end of this deal in further detail.

    Im assuming its very low carb, high protein + fat

    Also, i feel you are wrong on water. 1.5 gallons is way too much, you urinate too many good nutrients/minerals. I was drinking about a gallon a day, when it was warmer out and i needed it to replenish what i was sweating. Now i can get by on a 1/4 gallon giver or take

    I have my dog on a raw meat diet, and he rarely drinks water now, when he used to drink tons. Kinda weird

    The 8 lb weight loss is all water, your body doesnt need to retain all that water bloat if youre not poisoning yourself with all the carbs
    Reply
    Jerson, id like to hear the nutrition end of this deal in further detail.

    Im assuming its very low carb, high protein + fat

    Also, i feel you are wrong on water. 1.5 gallons is way too much, you urinate too many good nutrients/minerals. I was drinking about a gallon a day, when it was warmer out and i needed it to replenish what i was sweating. Now i can get by on a 1/4 gallon giver or take

    I have my dog on a raw meat diet, and he rarely drinks water now, when he used to drink tons. Kinda weird

    The 8 lb weight loss is all water, your body doesnt need to retain all that water bloat if youre not poisoning yourself with all the carbs
     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 11:19 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by be easy:

    Jerson, id like to hear the nutrition end of this deal in further detail.

    Im assuming its very low carb, high protein + fat

    Also, i feel you are wrong on water. 1.5 gallons is way too much, you urinate too many good nutrients/minerals. I was drinking about a gallon a day, when it was warmer out and i needed it to replenish what i was sweating. Now i can get by on a 1/4 gallon giver or take

    I have my dog on a raw meat diet, and he rarely drinks water now, when he used to drink tons. Kinda weird

    The 8 lb weight loss is all water, your body doesnt need to retain all that water bloat if youre not poisoning yourself with all the carbs

    be easy... from everything I have read and the personal trainer who I am working with this is what I know.  Keep in mind I am by no means an expert as I am just now deciding to pay more attention to my nutritional goals as opposed to just my strength and muscle gain goals.

    I have target goals of between 2,300 and 2,500 calories daily.  The ratio should be around 1:1 carb to protein.  I need to take about 200 grams of protein given my weight and around that for carbs (I am typically slightly higher on the carbs).  I eat more elevated carbs right before and after a workout and more protein compared to carbs the rest of the day.

    The 1.5 gallons of water I too thought was too much but my personal trainer advised me given my body weight and given the first 10 days of this program is really intended to detoxify your body the water is critical to flush everything out.  You are right I think I can get by with 1 gallon and everything I read outside of this programs says 8-10 glasses but given the goal right now is detox I see his point too.  If things change I will certainly advise.

    Personally I think the first 8 pounds of loss was more to do with the detoxing of my body.  It was amazing how much crap (literally and figuratively) you can see leaving your body.  My urine was like Mello Yellow despite drinking 1.5 gallons of water.  I will not even talk about my bowel movements.  This past weekend I have only lost 0.5 pounds over the weekend and so far this week only another 0.5 pounds which is basically on par with 1-2 pounds per week loss that should be expected.

    Honestly those the best advantage of this program (like any other program) is that is forces you to focus on nutrition (where most if not all of us lack), cardio and weight lifting.  I had one of those three down and I am working on the other two right now.  Moreover, the enegry levels are through the roof.  As the physics maxium says... a body in motion tends to stay in motion and a body at rest tends to stay at rest.

    Just my two cents and observations be easy I was only reporting it in this section for anyone who might be looking for a change nothing more and noting less.  Take care and if can answer any other questions I am more than happy to try.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by be easy:

    Jerson, id like to hear the nutrition end of this deal in further detail.

    Im assuming its very low carb, high protein + fat

    Also, i feel you are wrong on water. 1.5 gallons is way too much, you urinate too many good nutrients/minerals. I was drinking about a gallon a day, when it was warmer out and i needed it to replenish what i was sweating. Now i can get by on a 1/4 gallon giver or take

    I have my dog on a raw meat diet, and he rarely drinks water now, when he used to drink tons. Kinda weird

    The 8 lb weight loss is all water, your body doesnt need to retain all that water bloat if youre not poisoning yourself with all the carbs

    be easy... from everything I have read and the personal trainer who I am working with this is what I know.  Keep in mind I am by no means an expert as I am just now deciding to pay more attention to my nutritional goals as opposed to just my strength and muscle gain goals.

    I have target goals of between 2,300 and 2,500 calories daily.  The ratio should be around 1:1 carb to protein.  I need to take about 200 grams of protein given my weight and around that for carbs (I am typically slightly higher on the carbs).  I eat more elevated carbs right before and after a workout and more protein compared to carbs the rest of the day.

    The 1.5 gallons of water I too thought was too much but my personal trainer advised me given my body weight and given the first 10 days of this program is really intended to detoxify your body the water is critical to flush everything out.  You are right I think I can get by with 1 gallon and everything I read outside of this programs says 8-10 glasses but given the goal right now is detox I see his point too.  If things change I will certainly advise.

    Personally I think the first 8 pounds of loss was more to do with the detoxing of my body.  It was amazing how much crap (literally and figuratively) you can see leaving your body.  My urine was like Mello Yellow despite drinking 1.5 gallons of water.  I will not even talk about my bowel movements.  This past weekend I have only lost 0.5 pounds over the weekend and so far this week only another 0.5 pounds which is basically on par with 1-2 pounds per week loss that should be expected.

    Honestly those the best advantage of this program (like any other program) is that is forces you to focus on nutrition (where most if not all of us lack), cardio and weight lifting.  I had one of those three down and I am working on the other two right now.  Moreover, the enegry levels are through the roof.  As the physics maxium says... a body in motion tends to stay in motion and a body at rest tends to stay at rest.

    Just my two cents and observations be easy I was only reporting it in this section for anyone who might be looking for a change nothing more and noting less.  Take care and if can answer any other questions I am more than happy to try.

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2011 - 7:00 PM ET #6

    Down 10 pounds in 12 days now.  Started the second and final phase on Friday.  I am in this phase for two weeks and then it is maintenance phase for six months and the cycle resets itself.  BOL!

    Reply

    Down 10 pounds in 12 days now.  Started the second and final phase on Friday.  I am in this phase for two weeks and then it is maintenance phase for six months and the cycle resets itself.  BOL!

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2011 - 12:27 PM ET #7

    Down 12 pounds now in 21 days.  I was kind of bad the past couple of weeks as I had beer twice and a christmas cookie or two a couple different times so I am sure that has had an impact on my performance too.
    Reply
    Down 12 pounds now in 21 days.  I was kind of bad the past couple of weeks as I had beer twice and a christmas cookie or two a couple different times so I am sure that has had an impact on my performance too.
     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2011 - 1:29 PM ET #8

    Okay 24 days were up as of this morning and the following were my results:

    12.5 pounds lost

    4% body fat lost (roughly)

    6 inches total lost (mostly around waist, abs & hips) but I did gain 1/4 inch in arms and 1/2 inch in thighs (which makes since given the up tick in my weight training)

    Now I will continue this same program and see how it treats me in another 30 days.  Updates to continue later.  BOL!

    Reply

    Okay 24 days were up as of this morning and the following were my results:

    12.5 pounds lost

    4% body fat lost (roughly)

    6 inches total lost (mostly around waist, abs & hips) but I did gain 1/4 inch in arms and 1/2 inch in thighs (which makes since given the up tick in my weight training)

    Now I will continue this same program and see how it treats me in another 30 days.  Updates to continue later.  BOL!

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2012 - 11:13 AM ET #9

    Alright to update... I went on a Disney Cruise with the family the first week of January and then never really got back on track.  So I took the 24 day challenge again... I am on day 11 and will track my progress.

    Weight (as of today):  241 (was at 246 when started 11 days ago)

    Body Fat:  22% (was at 24% when started 11 days ago)

    Measurements:  I have lost of size in arms but gain some across chest, waist, hips and legs (i.e. fat).  I will update as I go.  BOL!

    Reply

    Alright to update... I went on a Disney Cruise with the family the first week of January and then never really got back on track.  So I took the 24 day challenge again... I am on day 11 and will track my progress.

    Weight (as of today):  241 (was at 246 when started 11 days ago)

    Body Fat:  22% (was at 24% when started 11 days ago)

    Measurements:  I have lost of size in arms but gain some across chest, waist, hips and legs (i.e. fat).  I will update as I go.  BOL!

     
    smalltimer
    smalltimer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2005
    Posts: 2512
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2012 - 12:53 AM ET #10

    Reply
     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2013 - 12:09 PM ET #11

    I have been off and on this diet but what really helped is my focus on nutrition and incorporating running into my routine.  I have now dropped 30 pounds with about 30 more to go.  BOL!
    Reply
    I have been off and on this diet but what really helped is my focus on nutrition and incorporating running into my routine.  I have now dropped 30 pounds with about 30 more to go.  BOL!
     
     
    Ltrain14
    Ltrain14
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7520
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2015 - 12:40 PM ET #12

    Reply
    All Forums | Food & Fitness

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,332
    • Friday 10/02/2026 907
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,372
    • PART DEUX 268
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,230
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,405
    • Week 5 Money 7,326
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,630
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,759
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,594

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.