• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Food & Fitness

    exercises for building muscle

    boxingworld
    HoneyB
    thirdperson
    AussieDownUnder
    searchwarrant
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2465
    Posts: 25
     
    boxingworld
    boxingworld
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 78
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2017 - 6:12 AM ET #1

    Hi I would like to ask what kind of exercises are good for building muscle on shoulders?

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Hi I would like to ask what kind of exercises are good for building muscle on shoulders?

     
    HoneyB
    HoneyB
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2017 - 9:36 AM ET #2

    Quote Originally Posted by boxingworld:

    Hi I would like to ask what kind of exercises are good for building muscle on shoulders?


    It depends, but pilates and crossfit are very good exercises not just for the shoulders, but to build muscle on your whole body.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingworld:

    Hi I would like to ask what kind of exercises are good for building muscle on shoulders?


    It depends, but pilates and crossfit are very good exercises not just for the shoulders, but to build muscle on your whole body.
     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9443
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2017 - 11:26 PM ET #3

    Resistance exercises build muscles.  Try barbell military press, dumbell side laterals and barbell rear delt row.  Sleep and nutrition help too.
    Reply
    Resistance exercises build muscles.  Try barbell military press, dumbell side laterals and barbell rear delt row.  Sleep and nutrition help too.
     
    AussieDownUnder
    AussieDownUnder
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 21208
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2017 - 3:07 AM ET #4

    Former strongman competitor, to build shoulder exercises shoulder press is a must. Whether its standing or sitting, these will develop your shoulders the most. When training a lot of the workouts I do don't involve to many isolated movements, more compound movements as it releases more human growth hormones and involves more joints and not just focusing on one muscle group. Highly recommend you check out a guy called Mike Israetel. A poster on here called Jive Turkey who was a former bodybuilder got me onto Mike and his information is the best I have seen out there for many years. Also scientific based, not bro science straight out of a gym. 
    Reply
    Former strongman competitor, to build shoulder exercises shoulder press is a must. Whether its standing or sitting, these will develop your shoulders the most. When training a lot of the workouts I do don't involve to many isolated movements, more compound movements as it releases more human growth hormones and involves more joints and not just focusing on one muscle group. Highly recommend you check out a guy called Mike Israetel. A poster on here called Jive Turkey who was a former bodybuilder got me onto Mike and his information is the best I have seen out there for many years. Also scientific based, not bro science straight out of a gym. 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2017 - 2:19 AM ET #5

    standing front barbell press. Oh it hurts because you cant cheat.Seated you engage other muscles (back) and avoid isolation. 
    Seated dumbbell only. 


    Reply
    standing front barbell press. Oh it hurts because you cant cheat.Seated you engage other muscles (back) and avoid isolation. 
    Seated dumbbell only. 


     
    Jive_Turkey
    Jive_Turkey
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 7558
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2018 - 6:12 AM ET #6

    Thanks for the plug Aus, yep mike Israetel is a great source of information for all things muscle hypertrophy .. actually one of the interesting nuggets I’ve picked up from him regarding “shoulder” training is steering away from overhead pressing.. the reason being that the movement really targets the ‘front’ delts primarily with minimal activation of the ‘side’ delts - which is the part of your shoulder musculature that will give you that much sought after ‘wide’ look.. the side delts are much more effectively hit with movements like upright rows and side lateral raises.. meanwhile your front delts get plenty of stimulation from your bench pressing so there’s really not much need to do much if any overhead pressing.. 

    The other important area which many of us tend to neglect are our rear delts - which help to give you a nice ‘pop’ to your shoulders, particularly when you turn side on.. training your rear delts with movements like face pulls and rear delt raises also has the added bonus of helping to keep your shoulders healthy - ie, most gym bros tend to do far more pressing movements than pulling movements which can lead to a lot of soreness / tendinitis in your shoulders.. again though, you only really need a few sets per week of direct rear delt work because they’re only a small muscle and already get hit pretty hard from your horizontal rowing movements.. 

    I’ve actually ceased all overhead pressing for the time being and am devoting more weekly volume to upright rows (with dumbbells) and side lateral raises.. give it a try 
    Reply
    Thanks for the plug Aus, yep mike Israetel is a great source of information for all things muscle hypertrophy .. actually one of the interesting nuggets I’ve picked up from him regarding “shoulder” training is steering away from overhead pressing.. the reason being that the movement really targets the ‘front’ delts primarily with minimal activation of the ‘side’ delts - which is the part of your shoulder musculature that will give you that much sought after ‘wide’ look.. the side delts are much more effectively hit with movements like upright rows and side lateral raises.. meanwhile your front delts get plenty of stimulation from your bench pressing so there’s really not much need to do much if any overhead pressing.. 

    The other important area which many of us tend to neglect are our rear delts - which help to give you a nice ‘pop’ to your shoulders, particularly when you turn side on.. training your rear delts with movements like face pulls and rear delt raises also has the added bonus of helping to keep your shoulders healthy - ie, most gym bros tend to do far more pressing movements than pulling movements which can lead to a lot of soreness / tendinitis in your shoulders.. again though, you only really need a few sets per week of direct rear delt work because they’re only a small muscle and already get hit pretty hard from your horizontal rowing movements.. 

    I’ve actually ceased all overhead pressing for the time being and am devoting more weekly volume to upright rows (with dumbbells) and side lateral raises.. give it a try 
     
    Dutch1976
    Dutch1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 1:39 AM ET #7

    Don't forget rear your delts.
    Reply
    Don't forget rear your delts.
     
    KyleQuick
    KyleQuick
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2017
    Posts: 4144
    Posted: May. 10, 2018 - 5:00 PM ET #8

    lateral raises for the mid delt which will give you the more full look but never neglect the rear dealt which is the most undertrained part of the shoulder. a small rear dealt makes the shoulder look weird as the anterior part is always trained indirectly by most pushing workouts

    Reply

    lateral raises for the mid delt which will give you the more full look but never neglect the rear dealt which is the most undertrained part of the shoulder. a small rear dealt makes the shoulder look weird as the anterior part is always trained indirectly by most pushing workouts

     
    KyleQuick
    KyleQuick
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2017
    Posts: 4144
    Posted: May. 10, 2018 - 5:06 PM ET #9

    any type of resistance training will tear the muscle in which will be built back up bigger and stronger if you provide it with enough protein . typically its 1 gram of protein per lean body weight minimum. 

    Reply

    any type of resistance training will tear the muscle in which will be built back up bigger and stronger if you provide it with enough protein . typically its 1 gram of protein per lean body weight minimum. 

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2018 - 2:42 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1976:

    Don't forget rear your delts.

     

    an_light

    Train the rears completely away from shoulder day for max strength otherwise they are gassed. 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1976:

    Don't forget rear your delts.

     

    an_light

    Train the rears completely away from shoulder day for max strength otherwise they are gassed. 

     

     
    fitbird38
    fitbird38
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2019 - 2:15 PM ET #11

    I think you should hire a personal trainer. I have a degree in kinesiology and currently, am working as a personal fitness and nutrition trainer in the fitness industry for the last 7 years.  At the beginning when I was looking for a personal trainer, it was very difficult to find the best personal trainer for me. I was fully surrendered at looking for a personal trainer because most of the trainers just have a paper to show you as a certificate but they don't have experience. I was fully aware about the different types of certifications that personal trainers have. so I have searched online to find the best personal trainer for me. I have just found this article ptpioneer.com/personal-trainer-study/ to make difference between many types of personal trainer. This article was related to my search but I do not fully agree with this guy.  I don't think so the information in this above article is true but I hope you can get an idea about different types of personal trainers and you can choose the best one for you.

    Reply

    I think you should hire a personal trainer. I have a degree in kinesiology and currently, am working as a personal fitness and nutrition trainer in the fitness industry for the last 7 years.  At the beginning when I was looking for a personal trainer, it was very difficult to find the best personal trainer for me. I was fully surrendered at looking for a personal trainer because most of the trainers just have a paper to show you as a certificate but they don't have experience. I was fully aware about the different types of certifications that personal trainers have. so I have searched online to find the best personal trainer for me. I have just found this article ptpioneer.com/personal-trainer-study/ to make difference between many types of personal trainer. This article was related to my search but I do not fully agree with this guy.  I don't think so the information in this above article is true but I hope you can get an idea about different types of personal trainers and you can choose the best one for you.

     
    fitbird38
    fitbird38
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2019 - 2:18 PM ET #12

    I think you should hire a personal trainer. I have a degree in kinesiology and currently, am working as a personal fitness and nutrition trainer in the fitness industry for the last 7 years.  At the beginning when I was looking for a personal trainer, it was very difficult to find the best personal trainer for me. I was fully surrendered at looking for a personal trainer because most of the trainers just have a paper to show you as a certificate but they don't have experience. I was fully aware about the different types of certifications that personal trainers have. so I have searched online to find the best personal trainer for me. I have just found this article ptpioneer.com/personal-trainer-study/ to make difference between many types of personal trainer. This article was related to my search but I do not fully agree with this guy.  I don't think so the information in this above article is true but I hope you can get an idea about different types of personal trainers and you can choose the best one for you.

    Reply

    I think you should hire a personal trainer. I have a degree in kinesiology and currently, am working as a personal fitness and nutrition trainer in the fitness industry for the last 7 years.  At the beginning when I was looking for a personal trainer, it was very difficult to find the best personal trainer for me. I was fully surrendered at looking for a personal trainer because most of the trainers just have a paper to show you as a certificate but they don't have experience. I was fully aware about the different types of certifications that personal trainers have. so I have searched online to find the best personal trainer for me. I have just found this article ptpioneer.com/personal-trainer-study/ to make difference between many types of personal trainer. This article was related to my search but I do not fully agree with this guy.  I don't think so the information in this above article is true but I hope you can get an idea about different types of personal trainers and you can choose the best one for you.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2020 - 3:12 AM ET #13

    Trenbolone.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Trenbolone.

     
    wboggz
    wboggz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 103
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2020 - 3:59 AM ET #14

    Iso chest press, lat pulldown!

    Reply

    Iso chest press, lat pulldown!

     
    Tophus
    Tophus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2020
    Posts: 101
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2020 - 11:15 PM ET #15

    working out a true passion

    Reply

    working out a true passion

     
    joe pockets
    joe pockets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2000
    Posts: 5508
    Posted: May. 19, 2020 - 8:26 PM ET #16

    I’ve had days when my trusty post hole tool was my only choice and after 50 or 60 posts your shoulders won’t lift your arms !

    Reply

    I’ve had days when my trusty post hole tool was my only choice and after 50 or 60 posts your shoulders won’t lift your arms !

     
    Yanre
    Yanre
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2020 - 10:42 PM ET #17

    If you use equipment, you can use seated Press machine, Pull up shoulder, barbell push shoulder.

    If you do not use equipment, you can do some yoga, Pilates, and exercise local muscles.

     

    Reply

    If you use equipment, you can use seated Press machine, Pull up shoulder, barbell push shoulder.

    If you do not use equipment, you can do some yoga, Pilates, and exercise local muscles.

     

     
    nattyorange
    nattyorange
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 1616
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2020 - 5:19 PM ET #18

    Lateral shoulder raises, military press, you have to meet your protein for the day this is the most important thing to grow muscle, 1gram for every pound you weigh. I’m 160 so I intake atleast 160 grams of protein 

    Reply

    Lateral shoulder raises, military press, you have to meet your protein for the day this is the most important thing to grow muscle, 1gram for every pound you weigh. I’m 160 so I intake atleast 160 grams of protein 

     
    AkiUtagawa
    AkiUtagawa
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2020
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 12:55 AM ET #19

    Yes, I do agree with those ten exercises that are on the list. I have tried them before and they were really helpful in strengthening the shoulders and making it look better. Doing it a lot more often will give you better results and I can assure you that it's well. Just keep doing it.

    Reply

    Yes, I do agree with those ten exercises that are on the list. I have tried them before and they were really helpful in strengthening the shoulders and making it look better. Doing it a lot more often will give you better results and I can assure you that it's well. Just keep doing it.

     
    bracknelson
    bracknelson
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2021 - 7:06 AM ET #20

    @boxingworld

    Bent-Over Dumbbell Lateral Raise
    This wildly powerful shoulder exercise targets your middle deltoids, however, it also builds upon your overall physique. You can perform it in either a seated position or a standing (bent-over). 

    Reply

    @boxingworld

    Bent-Over Dumbbell Lateral Raise
    This wildly powerful shoulder exercise targets your middle deltoids, however, it also builds upon your overall physique. You can perform it in either a seated position or a standing (bent-over). 

     
    davg99
    davg99
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2021
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2021 - 7:41 AM ET #21

    @boxingworld

     That's a good question because it's usually an individual thing. You need weight training, but it's also important to keep nutrition in mind. If there are no problems, you can do almost any weight exercise you want. It also depends on whether you have the equipment.

    Reply

    @boxingworld

     That's a good question because it's usually an individual thing. You need weight training, but it's also important to keep nutrition in mind. If there are no problems, you can do almost any weight exercise you want. It also depends on whether you have the equipment.

     
    terrysmith
    terrysmith
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2021
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2021 - 3:26 AM ET #22

    I love CrossFit exercises. Especially like exercises with dumbbells. Also buy a lot of sports nutrition and frequent and long workouts are important enough.

    Reply

    I love CrossFit exercises. Especially like exercises with dumbbells. Also buy a lot of sports nutrition and frequent and long workouts are important enough.

     
    KetyElly
    KetyElly
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2022
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2022 - 3:40 PM ET #23

    I suggest you watch the videos on youtube. There you can find a lot of useful information from coaches and experienced athletes.

    Reply

    I suggest you watch the videos on youtube. There you can find a lot of useful information from coaches and experienced athletes.

     
    KetyElly
    KetyElly
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2022
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2022 - 3:41 PM ET #24

    In addition, you can see how to perform these exercises correctly so as not to harm yourself. By the way, you could try SARM drugs. I heard that many bodybuilders use SARM. I like to read sports news on one site, and one day I came across an article about the best SARMs: https://www.deccanherald.com/brandspot/pr-spot/where-to-buy-sarms-for-sale-list-of-the-best-sarms-companies-1162274.html . I thought it might be helpful for you to read about it.

    Reply

    In addition, you can see how to perform these exercises correctly so as not to harm yourself. By the way, you could try SARM drugs. I heard that many bodybuilders use SARM. I like to read sports news on one site, and one day I came across an article about the best SARMs: https://www.deccanherald.com/brandspot/pr-spot/where-to-buy-sarms-for-sale-list-of-the-best-sarms-companies-1162274.html . I thought it might be helpful for you to read about it.

     
     
    Jonsnow20
    Jonsnow20
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2024
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2025 - 6:56 AM ET #25

    You must try these exercises for building muscle: try pull-ups, as they build back and arm muscles; planks, which strengthen core muscles; and the bench press, which strengthens the chest, shoulders, and arms. Squats strengthen the legs and glutes, while push-ups are great for the chest, shoulders, and arms. Deadlifts work the back, legs, and core. These exercises will help you easily build muscle—add them to your daily routine, and you'll see good results!

     

    Reply

    You must try these exercises for building muscle: try pull-ups, as they build back and arm muscles; planks, which strengthen core muscles; and the bench press, which strengthens the chest, shoulders, and arms. Squats strengthen the legs and glutes, while push-ups are great for the chest, shoulders, and arms. Deadlifts work the back, legs, and core. These exercises will help you easily build muscle—add them to your daily routine, and you'll see good results!

     

    All Forums | Food & Fitness

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 753
    • PART DEUX 207
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,993
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,569
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,943
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.