KIMCHI
My understanding is that it is basically cabbage and korean spices pickled for a long time... I head they even have 100 year old varieties... So you might be looking having to wait for it to get right...
There is also of phony, gringo, "tacobell like" kim chee out there in asian markets which I have tried and feel so ripped off...
The best is when you go to a korean restaurant and they bring out the kim chee along with many different types of pickled vegetables to feast on...
My understanding is that it is basically cabbage and korean spices pickled for a long time... I head they even have 100 year old varieties... So you might be looking having to wait for it to get right...
There is also of phony, gringo, "tacobell like" kim chee out there in asian markets which I have tried and feel so ripped off...
The best is when you go to a korean restaurant and they bring out the kim chee along with many different types of pickled vegetables to feast on...
I'm with you, but I think we're in the minority. A lot of people love that stuff.
I'm with you, but I think we're in the minority. A lot of people love that stuff.
I'm with you, but I think we're in the minority. A lot of people love that stuff.
I hate that stuff too. I work at Samsung Electronics and I'm required to have dinner meetings at Korean restaurants. Korean food is overrated and overpriced for what you get.
Kimchi is the worst.
I'm with you, but I think we're in the minority. A lot of people love that stuff.
I hate that stuff too. I work at Samsung Electronics and I'm required to have dinner meetings at Korean restaurants. Korean food is overrated and overpriced for what you get.
Kimchi is the worst.
Walked into a mega Korean grocery mart................... was living the dream in there........ mushrooms everywhere..... everything...... and then wandered onto the wrong aisle and ![]()
It was an entire ROOM full of Kimchi ![]()
Gross
Walked into a mega Korean grocery mart................... was living the dream in there........ mushrooms everywhere..... everything...... and then wandered onto the wrong aisle and ![]()
It was an entire ROOM full of Kimchi ![]()
Gross
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,382
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,367
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,479
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,145
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,198
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,877
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
