Posted:
#1
So, I was invited to play some (two hand touch) rugby last week. It was great! Never played before this. This afternoon was my second outing. Maybe I didn't warm up sufficiently, after about 45 minutes or so, I felt what *I thought* was someone either kicking my calf or maybe hit hard with a small foreign object. But, there was nobody in the vicinity, and I all of a sudden couldn't run without pain.
What did I do? I'll admit I haven't played too many team sports in the last several years, but I HAVE been working out. Never had an injury in my life other than some back sprains. I've also got to drive and WALK to work, and I'm not looking forward to my walk tomorrow after sitting in the car and getting that calf all tightened up. blah
What did I do? I'll admit I haven't played too many team sports in the last several years, but I HAVE been working out. Never had an injury in my life other than some back sprains. I've also got to drive and WALK to work, and I'm not looking forward to my walk tomorrow after sitting in the car and getting that calf all tightened up. blah
