• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Food & Fitness

    Subway breakfast

    BWS77
    JW1LS
    TripleDouble
    dennishopson
    gimmedempoints
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 778
    Posts: 20
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2010 - 3:22 PM ET #1

    Anyone tried it?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Anyone tried it?
     
    JW1LS
    JW1LS
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 4695
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2010 - 3:24 PM ET #2

    I have not tried it and maybe it is good, but I was just thinking the other day when I saw the commercial: "Why would I go to Subway for breakfast???"

    And I am someone that goes to Subway a lot for lunch, but for breakfast it does not sound like the place to be.
    Reply
    I have not tried it and maybe it is good, but I was just thinking the other day when I saw the commercial: "Why would I go to Subway for breakfast???"

    And I am someone that goes to Subway a lot for lunch, but for breakfast it does not sound like the place to be.
     
    TripleDouble
    TripleDouble
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 1142
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2010 - 5:53 PM ET #3

    Reply
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2010 - 9:51 PM ET #4

    Is it on their horrible excuse for bread?
    Reply
    Is it on their horrible excuse for bread?
     
    gimmedempoints
    gimmedempoints
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 1521
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 5:38 PM ET #5

    I tired it 2 weeks ago for the 1st time...good experience

    Options are their 6in sub bread, flatbread, or an english muffin, then you can pick bacon or ham, yellow or white egg, any type of cheese, heat it up, and add whatever you feel for veggies like you would for lunch. Fairly priced for a coffee/juice and a hot sandwich for around $3.50. They had a deal going at the time for a coffee and english muffin sandwich for $2.50...for some reason I decided to go with their sub bread instead.

    Reply

    I tired it 2 weeks ago for the 1st time...good experience

    Options are their 6in sub bread, flatbread, or an english muffin, then you can pick bacon or ham, yellow or white egg, any type of cheese, heat it up, and add whatever you feel for veggies like you would for lunch. Fairly priced for a coffee/juice and a hot sandwich for around $3.50. They had a deal going at the time for a coffee and english muffin sandwich for $2.50...for some reason I decided to go with their sub bread instead.

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2010 - 4:08 PM ET #6

    had it today .. flat bread , with the egg whites ..lite cheese..added onions, green peppers, tomato .. decent  .. for once in a while ...
    Reply
    had it today .. flat bread , with the egg whites ..lite cheese..added onions, green peppers, tomato .. decent  .. for once in a while ...
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2010 - 1:20 PM ET #7

    I think this is going to be a very huge tax writeoff for them.
    Reply
    I think this is going to be a very huge tax writeoff for them.
     
    mr_bollox
    mr_bollox
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 14397
    Posted: May. 8, 2010 - 6:16 PM ET #8

    https://sf.funcheap.com/free-breakfast-day-subway/
    Reply
    https://sf.funcheap.com/free-breakfast-day-subway/
     
    foxchaser07
    foxchaser07
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1
    Posted: May. 27, 2010 - 9:36 PM ET #9

    I'll have to give it a try soon.
    Reply
    I'll have to give it a try soon.
     
    nc1capper
    nc1capper
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 16348
    Posted: May. 30, 2010 - 9:17 PM ET #10

    looks ok to me -- hit WENDYS for lunch and your day will be a good one
    Reply
    looks ok to me -- hit WENDYS for lunch and your day will be a good one
     
    Killer_B
    Killer_B
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6288
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2010 - 1:51 AM ET #11

    I grabbed an egg/cheese muffin last weekend. For starters the poster makes it look like an oversize muffin (it's not). It's small just like McDonalds and actually not as good as McDonalds. I was hoping for something better.
    Reply
    I grabbed an egg/cheese muffin last weekend. For starters the poster makes it look like an oversize muffin (it's not). It's small just like McDonalds and actually not as good as McDonalds. I was hoping for something better.
     
    nc1capper
    nc1capper
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 16348
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2010 - 5:47 PM ET #12

    had the ham/cheese/egg on english muffin ,, was quite tasty but not worth the 2.72 I paid including tax,,
    Reply
    had the ham/cheese/egg on english muffin ,, was quite tasty but not worth the 2.72 I paid including tax,,
     
    mr_bollox
    mr_bollox
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 14397
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2010 - 6:02 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:

    I grabbed an egg/cheese muffin last weekend. For starters the poster makes it look like an oversize muffin (it's not). It's small just like McDonalds and actually not as good as McDonalds. I was hoping for something better.

    order it as a flatbread, more bang for your buck
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:

    I grabbed an egg/cheese muffin last weekend. For starters the poster makes it look like an oversize muffin (it's not). It's small just like McDonalds and actually not as good as McDonalds. I was hoping for something better.

    order it as a flatbread, more bang for your buck
     
    sfgiantsin2010
    sfgiantsin2010
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 1634
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2010 - 4:29 PM ET #14

    Subway sandwiches  

    Ate there all the time in Bangkok
    Reply
    Subway sandwiches  

    Ate there all the time in Bangkok
     
    dagus
    dagus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 41
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2010 - 10:49 PM ET #15

    The breffiss sammiches are decent.  Hard to say, 'cause I usually get sausage anywhere else, so at Subway, I had to settle for bacon.  It's not bad.  I wanted to get another before work today, but I was running late as it was. 
    Reply
    The breffiss sammiches are decent.  Hard to say, 'cause I usually get sausage anywhere else, so at Subway, I had to settle for bacon.  It's not bad.  I wanted to get another before work today, but I was running late as it was. 
     
    buckeye61
    buckeye61
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 6128
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2010 - 2:43 AM ET #16

    I love Subway and have been going since 1984. Their equivalent to the egg Macmuffins are healthier/heartier than McDees if you ad all the veggies, but at that expense it should be. I like the 1.00 deal for the same egg/ham/cheese english muffin (which is pretty healthy without the sausage) at Burger King for the taste and value. I hope they keep the price at least competitive for my lifetime. That's a steal!
    Reply
    I love Subway and have been going since 1984. Their equivalent to the egg Macmuffins are healthier/heartier than McDees if you ad all the veggies, but at that expense it should be. I like the 1.00 deal for the same egg/ham/cheese english muffin (which is pretty healthy without the sausage) at Burger King for the taste and value. I hope they keep the price at least competitive for my lifetime. That's a steal!
     
    buckeye61
    buckeye61
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 6128
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2010 - 2:46 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by foxchaser07:

    I'll have to give it a try soon.

    You posted for the 1st time on Covers over a MO ago just to say you'll try a Subway breakfast? LOL Well, I really do hope you enjoy it!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by foxchaser07:

    I'll have to give it a try soon.

    You posted for the 1st time on Covers over a MO ago just to say you'll try a Subway breakfast? LOL Well, I really do hope you enjoy it!

     
    buckeye61
    buckeye61
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 6128
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2010 - 2:52 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    Is it on their horrible excuse for bread?

    What, are you saying they use artificial ingredients to make their bread or it just plain tastes horrible compared to the bread you can buy anywhere else in the world? How can Subway screw up their gourmet breads? They are freshly baked on the premises and great!

               SUBWAY.....EAT FRESH!!! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:

    Is it on their horrible excuse for bread?

    What, are you saying they use artificial ingredients to make their bread or it just plain tastes horrible compared to the bread you can buy anywhere else in the world? How can Subway screw up their gourmet breads? They are freshly baked on the premises and great!

               SUBWAY.....EAT FRESH!!! 

     
    buckeye61
    buckeye61
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 6128
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2010 - 2:58 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by dagus:

    The breffiss sammiches are decent.  Hard to say, 'cause I usually get sausage anywhere else, so at Subway, I had to settle for bacon.  It's not bad.  I wanted to get another before work today, but I was running late as it was. 
      Sorry you miss your sausage but Subway does care about your health. (They would lose their healthy image to add sausage to menu and I'm sure that was considered when the b-fast campaign began).

    Still hope you enjoy those "sammiches"! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dagus:

    The breffiss sammiches are decent.  Hard to say, 'cause I usually get sausage anywhere else, so at Subway, I had to settle for bacon.  It's not bad.  I wanted to get another before work today, but I was running late as it was. 
      Sorry you miss your sausage but Subway does care about your health. (They would lose their healthy image to add sausage to menu and I'm sure that was considered when the b-fast campaign began).

    Still hope you enjoy those "sammiches"! 

     
     
    avsfan135
    avsfan135
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3045
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2010 - 5:37 AM ET #20

    ok Go to subway and order the steak and egg sammich eggs on the side  and toss the eggs on your way out its the exact same as a 6" phillysteak they have for lunch only it costs about a dollar less?? I dont know why they do this? but the eggs are horrible!! microwaved eggs gross me the F out

     

    P.S. ya I know its only a dollar or so but im always lookin for deals

    Reply

    ok Go to subway and order the steak and egg sammich eggs on the side  and toss the eggs on your way out its the exact same as a 6" phillysteak they have for lunch only it costs about a dollar less?? I dont know why they do this? but the eggs are horrible!! microwaved eggs gross me the F out

     

    P.S. ya I know its only a dollar or so but im always lookin for deals

    All Forums | Food & Fitness

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,701
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,388
    • PART DEUX 253
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,520
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,511
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,838
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,692

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.