• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Food & Fitness

    Weight loss supplements

    CrusCrnshw
    BigChris51
    jshep
    Mikael99
    mdrsports31
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3196
    Posts: 20
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 7:54 PM ET #1

    Just curious if anyone has taken any. In the past I had taken Hydroxycut when it came out and since then I have tried Oxyelite Pro which I thought was pretty good along with another I cannot remember...looking to get an extra boost in shedding a few more pounds with my gym routine and wondering if anyone can recommend any?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Just curious if anyone has taken any. In the past I had taken Hydroxycut when it came out and since then I have tried Oxyelite Pro which I thought was pretty good along with another I cannot remember...looking to get an extra boost in shedding a few more pounds with my gym routine and wondering if anyone can recommend any?
     
    BigChris51
    BigChris51
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1096
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 8:00 PM ET #2

    Check out Isopro...
    My buddy uses it and he lost 40lbs over the last 12 months and is jacked
    Reply
    Check out Isopro...
    My buddy uses it and he lost 40lbs over the last 12 months and is jacked
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 8:02 PM ET #3

    BigChris...that is a powder no? I was looking more for a pill as it is easier to take (all you need is water)...
    Reply
    BigChris...that is a powder no? I was looking more for a pill as it is easier to take (all you need is water)...
     
    BigChris51
    BigChris51
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1096
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 8:28 PM ET #4

    yes i believe so...

    Reply
    yes i believe so...

     
    jshep
    jshep
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 5789
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2012 - 9:00 PM ET #5

    fat burners arent going to do much for you unless you are pretty lean in general. they are going to help get rid of the last stubborn fat. dont know much about you but got to have a great routine and diet must be in check. 85% diet, 10% routine, 5% gear
    Reply
    fat burners arent going to do much for you unless you are pretty lean in general. they are going to help get rid of the last stubborn fat. dont know much about you but got to have a great routine and diet must be in check. 85% diet, 10% routine, 5% gear
     
    Mikael99
    Mikael99
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 28383
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 5:30 AM ET #6

    Take natures best.. Green tea,  red grapefruit juice (careful if you are taking certain medicines)

    Reply
    Take natures best.. Green tea,  red grapefruit juice (careful if you are taking certain medicines)

     
    Mikael99
    Mikael99
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 28383
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 5:34 AM ET #7

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1202107/Why-green-tea-grapefruit-juice-help-burn-fat.html
    Reply
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1202107/Why-green-tea-grapefruit-juice-help-burn-fat.html
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2012 - 3:58 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by jshep:

    fat burners arent going to do much for you unless you are pretty lean in general. they are going to help get rid of the last stubborn fat. dont know much about you but got to have a great routine and diet must be in check. 85% diet, 10% routine, 5% gear


    I am pretty lean and have been my whole life. Im 5'11 175
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jshep:

    fat burners arent going to do much for you unless you are pretty lean in general. they are going to help get rid of the last stubborn fat. dont know much about you but got to have a great routine and diet must be in check. 85% diet, 10% routine, 5% gear


    I am pretty lean and have been my whole life. Im 5'11 175
     
    jshep
    jshep
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 5789
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2012 - 11:30 PM ET #9

    have you taken some time off of fat burners? not cycling them properly will leave them just being an expensive piss
    Reply
    have you taken some time off of fat burners? not cycling them properly will leave them just being an expensive piss
     
    mdrsports31
    mdrsports31
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 500
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2012 - 12:23 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    Just curious if anyone has taken any. In the past I had taken Hydroxycut when it came out and since then I have tried Oxyelite Pro which I thought was pretty good along with another I cannot remember...looking to get an extra boost in shedding a few more pounds with my gym routine and wondering if anyone can recommend any?

    COCONUT OIL....bodybuilders put MCT's (medium chain tryglicerides) on their food when they are in a cut....also do some research and avoid polyunsaturated fats....believe it or not saturated fat is your best friend
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    Just curious if anyone has taken any. In the past I had taken Hydroxycut when it came out and since then I have tried Oxyelite Pro which I thought was pretty good along with another I cannot remember...looking to get an extra boost in shedding a few more pounds with my gym routine and wondering if anyone can recommend any?

    COCONUT OIL....bodybuilders put MCT's (medium chain tryglicerides) on their food when they are in a cut....also do some research and avoid polyunsaturated fats....believe it or not saturated fat is your best friend
     
    Jive_Turkey
    Jive_Turkey
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 7558
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2012 - 2:28 AM ET #11

    LMFAO ..... you guys and your ridiculous questions about quick fix supplements .... nutrition & training - that's where it's at people. 

    manipulate those two factors correctly and you'll achieve whatever you want in terms of body composition. 

    <------------------- I'm living proof 
    Reply
    LMFAO ..... you guys and your ridiculous questions about quick fix supplements .... nutrition & training - that's where it's at people. 

    manipulate those two factors correctly and you'll achieve whatever you want in terms of body composition. 

    <------------------- I'm living proof 
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2013 - 6:36 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Jive_Turkey:

    LMFAO ..... you guys and your ridiculous questions about quick fix supplements .... nutrition & training - that's where it's at people. 

    manipulate those two factors correctly and you'll achieve whatever you want in terms of body composition. 

    <------------------- I'm living proof 


    Well done for yourself sir, but incase you didn't know, Im well aware that nutrition and training is "where it's at". I have a masters in Health Ed. so I am pretty familiar with what this is all about.

    If you reread what I wrote, it is just an extra boost needed. Not everyone is blessed with amazing genes (not to say you are). I started taking Synedrex and I am pretty please with the results so far. have to say I recommend it. My workouts have been better just knowing I do not want to waste the extra boost from these pills, as well as my diet has gotten better.

    And to answer a previous response from before, yes I have had a lot of time off since the last time I took anything. Usually 60 days is about the max one should be on these things.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive_Turkey:

    LMFAO ..... you guys and your ridiculous questions about quick fix supplements .... nutrition & training - that's where it's at people. 

    manipulate those two factors correctly and you'll achieve whatever you want in terms of body composition. 

    <------------------- I'm living proof 


    Well done for yourself sir, but incase you didn't know, Im well aware that nutrition and training is "where it's at". I have a masters in Health Ed. so I am pretty familiar with what this is all about.

    If you reread what I wrote, it is just an extra boost needed. Not everyone is blessed with amazing genes (not to say you are). I started taking Synedrex and I am pretty please with the results so far. have to say I recommend it. My workouts have been better just knowing I do not want to waste the extra boost from these pills, as well as my diet has gotten better.

    And to answer a previous response from before, yes I have had a lot of time off since the last time I took anything. Usually 60 days is about the max one should be on these things.
     
    Dutch1976
    Dutch1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2013 - 5:08 PM ET #13

    I used to mess with Stacker 2, the ECA stack pill. Then they were outlawed. I learned how to make my own with a caffeine pill and Bronkaid, but never got the same appetite suppresant.

    Then I was told to use Primatine instead of Bronkaid. Bada boom bada bing. You have to force yourself to eat. Pounds fukking fall off.

    It gets you wired tho'. I can't handle more than 2 doses a day. It's basically a low grade meth. garbage works tho'. And costs less than $20 a month.

    Reply

    I used to mess with Stacker 2, the ECA stack pill. Then they were outlawed. I learned how to make my own with a caffeine pill and Bronkaid, but never got the same appetite suppresant.

    Then I was told to use Primatine instead of Bronkaid. Bada boom bada bing. You have to force yourself to eat. Pounds fukking fall off.

    It gets you wired tho'. I can't handle more than 2 doses a day. It's basically a low grade meth. garbage works tho'. And costs less than $20 a month.

     
    KingRGIII
    KingRGIII
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 9042
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2013 - 8:49 PM ET #14

     Best Weight Loss Supplement is (and always will be)

    C-R-A-C-K!!!!!!

    Works everytime.

    Reply

     Best Weight Loss Supplement is (and always will be)

    C-R-A-C-K!!!!!!

    Works everytime.

     
    crazy1464
    crazy1464
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 6805
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2013 - 9:46 PM ET #15

    lypo-6 black is awesome!
    Reply
    lypo-6 black is awesome!
     
    karkeith
    karkeith
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1488
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2013 - 2:38 PM ET #16

    Hey Crus, followed you in college hoops last few years. I just published a book on Amazon, I would appreciate your opinion, seeing as that you have a Master's in Health Ed. It's available in download for kindle and IPad. Fat Burning Simplified by Keith Karczewski.
    Reply
    Hey Crus, followed you in college hoops last few years. I just published a book on Amazon, I would appreciate your opinion, seeing as that you have a Master's in Health Ed. It's available in download for kindle and IPad. Fat Burning Simplified by Keith Karczewski.
     
    coolspot
    coolspot
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 719
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2013 - 9:08 PM ET #17

    youngevity get your vitamins and lose weight too.
    Reply
    youngevity get your vitamins and lose weight too.
     
    ColdBeerHere
    ColdBeerHere
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 116
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2013 - 4:58 PM ET #18

    Whey protein is great for fat loss.  Build more lean muscle to lose more fat. 

    Reply

    Whey protein is great for fat loss.  Build more lean muscle to lose more fat. 

     
    boroks
    boroks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 33
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2013 - 4:14 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    Just curious if anyone has taken any. In the past I had taken Hydroxycut when it came out and since then I have tried Oxyelite Pro which I thought was pretty good along with another I cannot remember...looking to get an extra boost in shedding a few more pounds with my gym routine and wondering if anyone can recommend any?


    Try Orlistat. Xenical it works for me. Only that it gives you the feeling of always having to go to the restroom to withdraw
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    Just curious if anyone has taken any. In the past I had taken Hydroxycut when it came out and since then I have tried Oxyelite Pro which I thought was pretty good along with another I cannot remember...looking to get an extra boost in shedding a few more pounds with my gym routine and wondering if anyone can recommend any?


    Try Orlistat. Xenical it works for me. Only that it gives you the feeling of always having to go to the restroom to withdraw
     
     
    djitow
    djitow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 856
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2013 - 6:43 AM ET #20

    Ephedra/Caffeine is the best when taken when fasting. Read Eat Stop Eat. Need to keep insulin levels low in order for your body to burn fat for fuel. Good luck.
    Reply
    Ephedra/Caffeine is the best when taken when fasting. Read Eat Stop Eat. Need to keep insulin levels low in order for your body to burn fat for fuel. Good luck.
    All Forums | Food & Fitness

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,355
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • PART DEUX 227
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,790
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,480
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,783
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 612

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.