Posted:
#1
This has happened to me a few times the past couple of days, and just curious as to if anyone else ran into this problem.
After clicking "post" to place a bet on BO's live betting, there is about a 15-30 second "pending period" where you don't know if your action is accepted or not.
Whenever something beneficial happens to me in this window, my action is always declined. However, yesterday I took an under when a team was bringing the ball up the court.
Back to back 3s were hit within 18 seconds and my bet was subsequently accepted.
I contacted the bookmaker immediately and was put on ice with "We'll be right with you..." live chats for 15 minutes before being told they couldn't cancel the wager.
Is this fair? Why are bookmakers able to be inconsistent on here(I.E. accepting line movements in their favor but declining others.) Should it not be both or nothing?
