No, this isn't about their website being shit. Prior to the season I had a losing streak that left me at almost zero there, so I took advantage of their NFL reload promotion, 100% match, with a 10x playthough. My $300, which went to them as $291 via Bitcoin, had to be wagered ten times, or $2,910, in one month. And in fact, I wagered $4,500 during that time, winning about $200, most of the bets being soccer underdogs, plus a little bit of NFL -110 bets.
Yesterday was 30 days, and they zeroed my account (according to the terms of the bonus, if you don't each the 10x threshold, you lose all winnings as well as the bonus). What gives? I've been emailing them for weeks that their "Playthrough Progress" is counting wrong. I think what it is doing is counting as if I were playing the Casino, which has a 25x playthrough.
Anyway, they didn't respond, finally, until last night. They've answered now three times with this: We're sorry sir, but you have no active bonuses.
Well no sh*t you guys, you inactivated it!
I've asked repeatedly for them to go to my account and verify that I've wagered more then $2910. Crickets
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
No, this isn't about their website being shit. Prior to the season I had a losing streak that left me at almost zero there, so I took advantage of their NFL reload promotion, 100% match, with a 10x playthough. My $300, which went to them as $291 via Bitcoin, had to be wagered ten times, or $2,910, in one month. And in fact, I wagered $4,500 during that time, winning about $200, most of the bets being soccer underdogs, plus a little bit of NFL -110 bets.
Yesterday was 30 days, and they zeroed my account (according to the terms of the bonus, if you don't each the 10x threshold, you lose all winnings as well as the bonus). What gives? I've been emailing them for weeks that their "Playthrough Progress" is counting wrong. I think what it is doing is counting as if I were playing the Casino, which has a 25x playthrough.
Anyway, they didn't respond, finally, until last night. They've answered now three times with this: We're sorry sir, but you have no active bonuses.
Well no sh*t you guys, you inactivated it!
I've asked repeatedly for them to go to my account and verify that I've wagered more then $2910. Crickets