It is surprising how hard it is to find a site that monitors legit cappers. It's funny when they claim to be objective, but then you can buy picks on their website! Hilarious! And none of the sites post fees. They just show (supposed) winning amounts. So they might be showing a 25K profit, but you've probably paid half of that in fees, or more. I'd consider going with a capper who only charges if they win, and one that only charges a few bucks. Itb-sports.com is one of the few I've found.
It is surprising how hard it is to find a site that monitors legit cappers. It's funny when they claim to be objective, but then you can buy picks on their website! Hilarious! And none of the sites post fees. They just show (supposed) winning amounts. So they might be showing a 25K profit, but you've probably paid half of that in fees, or more. I'd consider going with a capper who only charges if they win, and one that only charges a few bucks. Itb-sports.com is one of the few I've found.
It is surprising how hard it is to find a site that monitors legit cappers. It's funny when they claim to be objective, but then you can buy picks on their website! Hilarious! And none of the sites post fees. They just show (supposed) winning amounts. So they might be showing a 25K profit, but you've probably paid half of that in fees, or more. I'd consider going with a capper who only charges if they win, and one that only charges a few bucks. Itb-sports.com is one of the few I've found.
you're right, very hard to find a legit monitoring site
It's okay for the fees, we can calculate them, I just don't want fake records, fake monitoring sites, etc.
Your site recommendation seems interesting but fairly new. Do you know their record in the past years?
Quote Originally Posted by Brandyman:
It is surprising how hard it is to find a site that monitors legit cappers. It's funny when they claim to be objective, but then you can buy picks on their website! Hilarious! And none of the sites post fees. They just show (supposed) winning amounts. So they might be showing a 25K profit, but you've probably paid half of that in fees, or more. I'd consider going with a capper who only charges if they win, and one that only charges a few bucks. Itb-sports.com is one of the few I've found.
you're right, very hard to find a legit monitoring site
It's okay for the fees, we can calculate them, I just don't want fake records, fake monitoring sites, etc.
Your site recommendation seems interesting but fairly new. Do you know their record in the past years?
Yes, they are new. But I like their no non-sense approach (see their one blog post and the "about" page). And at $25/week, and you don't even pay if they don't show a profit of $26, seems like a good deal and worth a shot. Like I say, so much out there is so obviously fake and stupid!
Yes, they are new. But I like their no non-sense approach (see their one blog post and the "about" page). And at $25/week, and you don't even pay if they don't show a profit of $26, seems like a good deal and worth a shot. Like I say, so much out there is so obviously fake and stupid!