Posted:
#1
How many covers brothers are chess players?
I've been playing at an informal club for about two years now. Everyone there has a lot more experience than me. It's a good way to learn, but it gets old constantly losing to them. In order to surpass them in experience, I would have to play daily, and I don't have time for it.
On the other end of the spectrum, if you go to a public tournament, you'll get your butt handed to you by children who are being coached and tutored and who play every day at school.
It's frustrating, and easy to become obsessed with. Interested in chess experiences and observations of all kinds...
I've been playing at an informal club for about two years now. Everyone there has a lot more experience than me. It's a good way to learn, but it gets old constantly losing to them. In order to surpass them in experience, I would have to play daily, and I don't have time for it.
On the other end of the spectrum, if you go to a public tournament, you'll get your butt handed to you by children who are being coached and tutored and who play every day at school.
It's frustrating, and easy to become obsessed with. Interested in chess experiences and observations of all kinds...
