I used to really like the show I could tell when this season started and they had to move towards a theme of 3 different story lines it was going to be a long boring season. It has reach the point that I can't even watch anymore.
I used to really like the show I could tell when this season started and they had to move towards a theme of 3 different story lines it was going to be a long boring season. It has reach the point that I can't even watch anymore.
Seems like I've been watching this show forever and getting harder to watch
the guy with the beard who got into a fight last season has/had a blog about the whole thing
it's pretty much set up and it's not "real" they have a script on what is going to happen each episode.
the son and father already got a lump son for doing the show so it didn't really matter if they found gold or not. the other guys got a small cut but were pretty upset with the way it went down
each episode is basically the same thing if you've watched for a while.
same thing with the show that comes on after it, Flying Wild Alaska (I think). every episode before commercial "I DONT KNOW IF THE FLAPS ARE GOING TO WORK" "I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO LAND AND PEOPLE WILL BE STRANDED FOR WEEKS" "OH MY ALARM IS SOUNDING IN THE COCKPIT THIS COULD BE REAL TROUBLE"
and everything works out just fine...like they are going to show the episode if someone crashed and got killed
Quote Originally Posted by SCDOG:
Seems like I've been watching this show forever and getting harder to watch
the guy with the beard who got into a fight last season has/had a blog about the whole thing
it's pretty much set up and it's not "real" they have a script on what is going to happen each episode.
the son and father already got a lump son for doing the show so it didn't really matter if they found gold or not. the other guys got a small cut but were pretty upset with the way it went down
each episode is basically the same thing if you've watched for a while.
same thing with the show that comes on after it, Flying Wild Alaska (I think). every episode before commercial "I DONT KNOW IF THE FLAPS ARE GOING TO WORK" "I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO LAND AND PEOPLE WILL BE STRANDED FOR WEEKS" "OH MY ALARM IS SOUNDING IN THE COCKPIT THIS COULD BE REAL TROUBLE"
and everything works out just fine...like they are going to show the episode if someone crashed and got killed