Heard way to many people talk about how bad Denver is getting. They are now giving HOMELESS PEOPLE $1,000 a month if you dont have an address. Everywalk of life will hop on greyhound now. I heard its getting bad. Seattle/SF/LA bad. Terrible. Pretty obvious what all turned it all for the worse. Anyone out there from that area to confirm, i heard people moving 60 miles out of town to GET OUT OF TOWN. anyone know the truth?
Is Denver becoming a dump like Sea SF?
Heard way to many people talk about how bad Denver is getting. They are now giving HOMELESS PEOPLE $1,000 a month if you dont have an address. Everywalk of life will hop on greyhound now. I heard its getting bad. Seattle/SF/LA bad. Terrible. Pretty obvious what all turned it all for the worse. Anyone out there from that area to confirm, i heard people moving 60 miles out of town to GET OUT OF TOWN. anyone know the truth?
San Francisco is about as bad as can be...maybe it's because I knew what it once was and it is nowhere near that today...It was a beAutiful place but no more....LA is just as bad but you expect that from LA not from SF....Seattle, ehhhh, could go either way on that but as long as you keep your food trucks, coffee shops and music you'll do ok....
San Francisco is about as bad as can be...maybe it's because I knew what it once was and it is nowhere near that today...It was a beAutiful place but no more....LA is just as bad but you expect that from LA not from SF....Seattle, ehhhh, could go either way on that but as long as you keep your food trucks, coffee shops and music you'll do ok....
San Francisco is about as bad as can be...maybe it's because I knew what it once was and it is nowhere near that today...It was a beAutiful place but no more....LA is just as bad but you expect that from LA not from SF....Seattle, ehhhh, could go either way on that but as long as you keep your food trucks, coffee shops and music you'll do ok....
San Francisco isn't as bad as the media would have you believe. Just a handful of neighborhoods. Same could be said for Seattle.
San Francisco is about as bad as can be...maybe it's because I knew what it once was and it is nowhere near that today...It was a beAutiful place but no more....LA is just as bad but you expect that from LA not from SF....Seattle, ehhhh, could go either way on that but as long as you keep your food trucks, coffee shops and music you'll do ok....
San Francisco isn't as bad as the media would have you believe. Just a handful of neighborhoods. Same could be said for Seattle.
SF was already bad 5 years ago. Same problems just worse. NYC is definitely dirty but I just spent 5 days walking every tourist spot in NYC and life is great in NYC. Don’t listen to the media!
SF was already bad 5 years ago. Same problems just worse. NYC is definitely dirty but I just spent 5 days walking every tourist spot in NYC and life is great in NYC. Don’t listen to the media!
@StumpTownStu
Well, I was up there and visited SF a couple of years ago and it was pretty bad in the downtown area. Yes, up on the hill is still nice but even the Wharf area is turning it seems....It's not like it was when I was kid....place was thriving and beautiful now it's sea monsters and lurches....downtown is worse than needle park...
@StumpTownStu
Well, I was up there and visited SF a couple of years ago and it was pretty bad in the downtown area. Yes, up on the hill is still nice but even the Wharf area is turning it seems....It's not like it was when I was kid....place was thriving and beautiful now it's sea monsters and lurches....downtown is worse than needle park...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,689
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,825
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,279
- PART DEUX 268
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,434
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,670
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,584
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Sept. 28, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays*** 3,082
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
