It's too fuckin hot!
I'll take 107 with 10% humidity any day. ![]()
Walk outside in Missouri and you can actually feel it hit you. ![]()
I'll take 107 with 10% humidity any day. ![]()
Walk outside in Missouri and you can actually feel it hit you. ![]()
I live in Canada and I'm feeling the heat. It must suck living in places like nevada, florida and arizona this time of the year.
Ya but we don't have to "shovel heat" in the winter time.
105 is really not THAT "HOT" in Las Vegas because of the low humidity. when it gets to around 115 THEN you notice it. I lived in Houston, Texas back in the 1980's and "90-90" was HOT. few minutes outside doing any physical activity and you would be soaking wet.
I will trade off the months of July and August here in the desert for the mild winters ![]()
I live in Canada and I'm feeling the heat. It must suck living in places like nevada, florida and arizona this time of the year.
Ya but we don't have to "shovel heat" in the winter time.
105 is really not THAT "HOT" in Las Vegas because of the low humidity. when it gets to around 115 THEN you notice it. I lived in Houston, Texas back in the 1980's and "90-90" was HOT. few minutes outside doing any physical activity and you would be soaking wet.
I will trade off the months of July and August here in the desert for the mild winters ![]()
btw, that has to be one of the funniest YouTubes I have seen recently.
"when I prayed during the winter months, I axed the Lord to make it warm. I did NOT say Lord, bring the Devils from Hell and have him sit his a** crack on Earth"
![]()
btw, that has to be one of the funniest YouTubes I have seen recently.
"when I prayed during the winter months, I axed the Lord to make it warm. I did NOT say Lord, bring the Devils from Hell and have him sit his a** crack on Earth"
![]()
I live in Canada and I'm feeling the heat. It must suck living in places like nevada, florida and arizona this time of the year.
Actually, it sucks for Canadians because the heat will melt all the outdoor ice rinks, which means no ice hockey!! I know you Canadians are obsessed with ice hockey, so what do you all do to pass the time?
I know Canada is a dump, so it would be extremely hard to find things to do there even if the weather is nice.
I live in Canada and I'm feeling the heat. It must suck living in places like nevada, florida and arizona this time of the year.
Actually, it sucks for Canadians because the heat will melt all the outdoor ice rinks, which means no ice hockey!! I know you Canadians are obsessed with ice hockey, so what do you all do to pass the time?
I know Canada is a dump, so it would be extremely hard to find things to do there even if the weather is nice.
Actually, it sucks for Canadians because the heat will melt all the outdoor ice rinks, which means no ice hockey!! I know you Canadians are obsessed with ice hockey, so what do you all do to pass the time?
I know Canada is a dump, so it would be extremely hard to find things to do there even if the weather is nice.
Actually, it sucks for Canadians because the heat will melt all the outdoor ice rinks, which means no ice hockey!! I know you Canadians are obsessed with ice hockey, so what do you all do to pass the time?
I know Canada is a dump, so it would be extremely hard to find things to do there even if the weather is nice.
Actually, it sucks for Canadians because the heat will melt all the outdoor ice rinks, which means no ice hockey!! I know you Canadians are obsessed with ice hockey, so what do you all do to pass the time?
I know Canada is a dump, so it would be extremely hard to find things to do there even if the weather is nice.
Actually, it sucks for Canadians because the heat will melt all the outdoor ice rinks, which means no ice hockey!! I know you Canadians are obsessed with ice hockey, so what do you all do to pass the time?
I know Canada is a dump, so it would be extremely hard to find things to do there even if the weather is nice.
Actually, it sucks for Canadians because the heat will melt all the outdoor ice rinks, which means no ice hockey!! I know you Canadians are obsessed with ice hockey, so what do you all do to pass the time?
I know Canada is a dump, so it would be extremely hard to find things to do there even if the weather is nice.
Have you heard of indoor ice rinks? What a retard lmao. Canada has 3 cities in the world's top 10 best cities to live in and 4 cities in the top 20. Have fun cutting down trees all day.
Actually, it sucks for Canadians because the heat will melt all the outdoor ice rinks, which means no ice hockey!! I know you Canadians are obsessed with ice hockey, so what do you all do to pass the time?
I know Canada is a dump, so it would be extremely hard to find things to do there even if the weather is nice.
Have you heard of indoor ice rinks? What a retard lmao. Canada has 3 cities in the world's top 10 best cities to live in and 4 cities in the top 20. Have fun cutting down trees all day.
Western Canada has some of the most beautiful scenery on earth........not hard to find activities at all.
will put Banff in the Canadian Rockies just west of Calgary up with any resort area anywhere in the world summer OR winter. ![]()
Western Canada has some of the most beautiful scenery on earth........not hard to find activities at all.
will put Banff in the Canadian Rockies just west of Calgary up with any resort area anywhere in the world summer OR winter. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,572
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
- PART DEUX 177
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,402
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,774
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 596
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
