Posted:
#1
Hi!
I live in Sweden and therefore I have to buy my brewers jersey online. There is however quite alot of them and I can't seem to wrap my head around how to find the one I wan't or if it even exists.
I want this one: https://www.mlbshop.com/Milwaukee_Brewers_Men_Jerseys/Mens_Milwaukee_Brewers_Majestic_Alternate_Road_Navy_Flex_Base_Authentic_Collection_Custom_Jersey
But I don't wan't it to be a flex base , from what I have understand this is a very long jersey. So I wan't to find a jersey that is like this but a shorter version. Cool base is that right?
The closest I've come is this:
https://www.mlbshop.com/Milwaukee_Brewers_Jerseys_Authentic_-_On-Field/Mens_Milwaukee_Brewers_Majestic_Navy_Authentic_Team_Cool_Base_Jersey
I live in Sweden and therefore I have to buy my brewers jersey online. There is however quite alot of them and I can't seem to wrap my head around how to find the one I wan't or if it even exists.
I want this one: https://www.mlbshop.com/Milwaukee_Brewers_Men_Jerseys/Mens_Milwaukee_Brewers_Majestic_Alternate_Road_Navy_Flex_Base_Authentic_Collection_Custom_Jersey
But I don't wan't it to be a flex base , from what I have understand this is a very long jersey. So I wan't to find a jersey that is like this but a shorter version. Cool base is that right?
The closest I've come is this:
https://www.mlbshop.com/Milwaukee_Brewers_Jerseys_Authentic_-_On-Field/Mens_Milwaukee_Brewers_Majestic_Navy_Authentic_Team_Cool_Base_Jersey
However that is the last year and they have changed color and arm patch, also there is no name on it.
Any assist in to where I can find or is MLBshop the place to go?
/Tim
Any assist in to where I can find or is MLBshop the place to go?
/Tim
